Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47539
pyramider46370
bambino40320
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2015, 06:49 PM   #46
Ishootblanks
Account Frozen

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci Stacked View Post
It wasn't just SS he was throwing blame on. Apparently there are "6 other guys" talking about me in the ML, claiming that they KNOW for A FACT that I'm managed. If that's true, all I have to say is they are simple fools. (And I do mean IF that's true, because as you can clearly see, Ict likes to lie and create drama.)

Hmm. Really? More people talking about you in the ML and saying the same thing? I am beginning to see a pattern here. And Ictwhatever is the bad guy? Perhaps you and the other naysayers should reconsider.
Ishootblanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:00 PM   #47
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishootblanks View Post
Hmm. Really? More people talking about you in the ML and saying the same thing? I am beginning to see a pattern here. And Ictwhatever is the bad guy? Perhaps you and the other naysayers should reconsider.

What are you talking about?

Who the hell are you?

You have been here for 5 minutes and none of us care what you think so stay the hell out of it.

For all we know your ictwhatever's imaginary friend.

No ict would not make up a friend to support him when no one else would...sorry, what am I thinking sometimes I just say stupid stuff...
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:08 PM   #48
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
The only pattern I see is the great service ms stacks provides, for years not one negative comment I heard about her. Do you really except people to believe this shit now?

I am glad I don't have PA to access male lounge. It sounds like a bunch of old guys gossiping all day...
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:16 PM   #49
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrana View Post
The only pattern I see is the great service ms stacks provides, for years not one negative comment I heard about her. Do you really except people to believe this shit now?

I am glad I don't have PA to access male lounge. It sounds like a bunch of old guys gossiping all day...

Your right Blue.

One of the best providers ever.

Her record speaks for it's self.

I feel like a kindergartener arguing over stupid shit.

Anyone who knows Stacy knows this is complete bullshit.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:08 PM   #50
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I never said that I knew for a fact other people were talking about me in the ML. Ict stated that as a fact, that he knew for sure. If you're too ignorant to understand the rest of the thread let me know and I'll explain it to you. You seem awfully comfortable around here for a newbie, that's all I'm saying!
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:09 PM   #51
Guest021115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I never said that I knew for a fact other people were talking about me in the ML. Ict stated that as a fact, that he knew for sure. If you're too ignorant to understand the rest of the thread let me know and I'll explain it to you. You seem awfully comfortable around here for a newbie, that's all I'm saying!

if you need me to I can speak very slowly.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:13 PM   #52
Guest021115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrana View Post

Thanks for the support babe! I truly appreciate it!

Not once have I had anything but a yes recommendation on my reviews. I like to think that speaks for itself :-)
Old 01-22-2015, 08:28 PM   #53
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Cool Pants on fire

[QUOTE=Ictpssylvr;1056283371]. I was just repeating what SixShot told me a while back. QUOTE]

ICT did you read your post on the other site?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...58#post2321958

Were you lying on that post or are you lying on this post?

Did you read my response to you post on the other site?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ed#post2322628

How can you defend your lies?

Old 01-23-2015, 12:25 PM   #54
Guest021115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=SixShot;1056292895]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ictpssylvr View Post
. I was just repeating what SixShot told me a while back. QUOTE]

ICT did you read your post on the other site?

Were you lying on that post or are you lying on this post?

Did you read my response to you post on the other site?

How can you defend your lies?

These links aren't working for me...
Old 01-23-2015, 02:06 PM   #55
icttraveler
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I very rarely post anymore... but have come out of lurk mode here because of a PM question.

Just for the record... icttraveler is NOT ictpssylvr. I've been around for a lot of years. He's not me.

I've seen Stacy... and she's great. This whole thread on the other hand... not so much.

icttraveler...
icttraveler is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:01 PM   #56
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by icttraveler View Post
I very rarely post anymore... but have come out of lurk mode here because of a PM question.

Just for the record... icttraveler is NOT ictpssylvr. I've been around for a lot of years. He's not me.

I've seen Stacy... and she's great. This whole thread on the other hand... not so much.

icttraveler...

I love it.

You have 8 post in about five years.

I should learn from you and lurk not review and post.

To many jealous critics.

Thanks for coming out of lurk mode and saying hi...
Old 01-23-2015, 07:09 PM   #57
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well then, should I assume that someone has made a fake account on this board using your handle and speaking such terrible things about me?

As well as creating a fake account for SixShot to reply to you in this manner, FOLLOWING your "fake account" original post?

Hmmm...seems fishy, to me. As for helping me out with reviews and such, I haven't seen you for at least 2 years, so I'm not sure what you're helping me out with these days...?

In this post, on this board, you talk about how long you've known me and how good you've been to me, and in the post on the other board you talk about how long you've known me and how that's how you'd know all my business. Make up your mind. Or, better yet, pick a weaker target, because I have no problem speaking up for myself.

Listen, I haven't been involved in any bs board drama for a long time, and I like to keep it that way. Low key and private works best for me. Why anyone would choose to slander my good name is beyond me, but I promise it won't break my stride. I just wanted to make damn sure that gentlemen who are new(ish) to the hobby are not discouraged from meeting me because of false allegations, as well as make sure that returning friends are not hesitant to visit with me again because of the nonsense someone else posts. That's all.

Take care.

Sorry Miss Staci, I think they worked when I posted them. They were to the same post you linked to on the other site where ICTPSSYLVR stated his bs and where I replied that I did not think you had management.

I do appreciate your support on this post. I appreciate the fact that based on our meeting and limited relationship you have shown your trust and support to me on this issue.

Be safe and watch your back...I will do the same...really I am watching your legs..

You stocking legs are so hot in your aviator I am losing focus on all this bullshit...
Old 01-23-2015, 07:46 PM   #58
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Its been a while since I have been on here and the forum has changed a bit but I see we still have lots a
of Drama
gary5912 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women