Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2017, 12:19 PM   #91
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You are witnessing the same lack of response that pervaded the Jewish population in Germany during the 1930s. WTF and his ilk would happily walk into the oven.
Naahhhh...

Those guys would start a pissing contest if Trump announced the Sun was going to rise in the East tomorrow .... and it would go on for days, if not weeks, .... name-calling, ridiculing, labeling, marginalizing, distorting, and side-stepping the whole fucking trip down delusional lane ...then whining to the MODS!!!!!!

Burning them in an oven would be like trying to cook a fart ...

.. smelly and no substance.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:41 PM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
...then whining to the MODS!!!!!!

Burning them in an oven would be like trying to cook a fart ...

.. smelly and no substance.
You are one weird gay dude, cooking god damn farts!

How'd those points taste btw
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:49 PM   #93
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Some people have to be spoon fed the details of the vetting "plan"!

As a practical matter, why would anyone (even an Eccie provider) reveal their "vetting" plan, requirements, and resources, if they REALLY wanted to "vet" someone with the best-effort results. Revealing methods and sources went on for 8 years too long beginning in 2009 ... there's a new sheriff. Just because Speedo doesn't know ... doesn't mean it ain't happening.

On Saturdays before the Super Bowl do the opposing teams swap "playbooks"?
Old man, I didn't say it wasn't happening. If it is then it should have been completed since 120 days are almost up since the first attempt at a travel ban.

The current vetting processes of immigrants/refugees is not secret.

http://www.heritage.org/immigration/...-process-works

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-be-processed/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...g-process.html

BTW, if the Trump team did investigate the vetting process of immigrants/refugees and found significant deficiencies in it, I'm sure Trump would be crowing about it since he has no other significant accomplishments in he first 4 months in office.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:49 PM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You must really enjoy looking like a dumbfuck! Otherwise why would you keep posting such retarded comments? Every time you post, you open the door for people to mock and ridicule you!

I can post shit like that because I'm a rational person who does not scream and cry every time a child gets caught up in geopolitical events.

You are going to be a busy little snowflake oscillating between Syria protecting their babies and Ariana Grande teenage concerts
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:55 PM   #95
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Actually, SS and Medicare have run surpluses for decades you racist fuck. No welfare queens are draining the system like you claim.

It is Defense spending we have not taxed for. We should have a dedicated tax for Defense just like we do with SS and Medicaid.
Deficit spending and servicing the debt doesn't matter. Defense spending is almost entirely wasteful, as is defending other countries. We should force them to pay for it, or let them be invaded by Muslims...

BTW, deficit spending should devalue the dollar, making those 3 million dollar homes you sold worth more, so you can go around crowing that you are so smart that you built houses worth 5 million!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:03 PM   #96
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Old man, I didn't say it wasn't happening. If it is then it should have been completed since 120 days are almost up since the first attempt at a travel ban.

The current vetting processes of immigrants/refugees is not secret.

http://www.heritage.org/immigration/...-process-works

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-be-processed/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...g-process.html
Logic is not LL's strong suit, lying is.

Logically any person would assume since Trump first asked for 90 days to rewrite restrictions that after 120 days they would have been already rewritten....and since they are not secret (as LL tried to lie about) they would be readily available.

Sounds like a bunch of political grandstanding on Trumps part that backfired.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:57 PM   #97
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Actually, SS and Medicare have run surpluses for decades you racist fuck... It is Defense spending we have not taxed for.
Quote:
I notice your dumb ass did not address the fact that SS and Medicare have run surpluses, while we have not paid for Defense spending.... Again, we have not paid for military spending via taxes, we have borrowed the money.
Wrong, fagboy. The surpluses are over. Both SS and Medicare are currently running annual deficits, even after including the interest earned on securities held by their respective Trust Funds.

As for your silly claim that (non-payroll) taxes don't cover defense spending, here are the projections contained in the original budget for fiscal year 2017:

Federal revenues (excluding SS and Medicare taxes): $2,486 billion
Defense spending (including Overseas Contingency Operations): $617 billion

Do the math, fagboy. Looks to me like non-payroll taxes cover military spending FOUR TIMES OVER.

It's funny to watch you spew the same old bullshit, knowing I corrected you on these points years ago. Just because you oppose defense spending doesn't mean you can make up your own set of “facts”.

Are you incapable of learning from your mistakes?

Or do you think since you were banned for a year, no one remembers our previous discussions, so this time you can get away with repeating the same old falsehoods?

Or do you simply enjoy having your ass handed to you over and over again?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 03:00 PM   #98
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Wrong, fagboy. The surpluses are over. Both SS and Medicare are currently running annual deficits, even after including the interest earned on securities held by their respective Trust Funds.

As for your silly claim that (non-payroll) taxes don't cover defense spending, here are the projections contained in the original budget for fiscal year 2017:

Federal revenues (excluding SS and Medicare taxes): $2,486 billion
Defense spending (including Overseas Contingency Operations): $617 billion

Do the math, fagboy. Looks to me like non-payroll taxes cover military spending FOUR TIMES OVER.

It's funny to watch you spew the same old bullshit, knowing I corrected you on these points years ago. Just because you oppose defense spending doesn't mean you can make up your own set of “facts”.

Are you incapable of learning from your mistakes?

Or do you think since you were banned for a year, no one remembers our previous discussions, so this time you can get away with repeating the same old falsehoods?

Or do you simply enjoy having your ass handed to you over and over again?
I will beat you over your hay little head when i get to a computer and we show the real numbers...

SS and Medicare definitely need tweaking but they are atill in the black. So the rest of the budget is the problem and let's let us assign % toward who is the biggest expenditure
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 03:07 PM   #99
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I can post shit like that because I'm a rational person who does not scream and cry every time a child gets caught up in geopolitical events.
So in fagboy's world, it's "rational" and acceptable for a young girl who doesn't even know how to spell "geopolitical" to be blown up because she attends a concert by her favorite singer... got it!

That's why you live in a sick, delusional world inhabited only by yourself, moron! Why don't you move to Raqqa and pledge obedience to al-baghdadi and sharia law? ISIS will be happy to give you a reality shock! Be sure to tell them because you're a "rational" person you won't scream or cry when they behead you. Just shrug and say it's ok... I probably would have died while driving down the highway anyway.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:31 PM   #100
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
... If it is then it should have been completed since 120 days are almost up since the first attempt at a travel ban.
Newby, "travel bans" have nothing to do with "vetting"! You've been ingesting too much of the Liberal pablum.

The use of the term "vetting" is a trendy, bullshit word that has little meaning in the RW environment overseas, when USA experiences are used to create "standards" for doing background checks on people who want to travel to this country. The massacre at San Bernardino demonstrated what "vetting" was doing. Nothing.

Obaminable had 8 years to "improve vetting" and since San Bernardino happened on his watch he had another 12 MONTHS to jump on it and improve the quality of the "vetting" since he wanted to open up the "gates" and let the folks in.

So you need to know what the enhanced processes and techniques are now?

And you pretend if you don't know they don't exist?

For starters ... go find your family documents (birth records)!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 03:33 PM   #101
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I will beat you over your hay (sic) little head when i get to a computer and we show the real numbers...
Bring it, you dumbfuck... I hand your ass to you every time numbers are involved (as well as every time they aren't). And since you are too stupid to comprehend - let alone analyze - the federal budget, all you ever do is cut and paste from lib-retarded websites that are easy prey for anyone who knows how to read numbers.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:36 PM   #102
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So in fagboy's world, it's "rational" and acceptable for a young girl who doesn't even know how to spell "geopolitical" to be blown up because she attends a concert by her favorite singer... got it!

Look Homo, the chances of getting killed at a concert are minimal but if you are to scared to go, don't go.

Next if you want to spend a shit load more on Defense, why not pay for it instead of giving the bill to your grandkids.

You fuckers make no sense.

You care about kids attending some stupid concert but not about poor kids that need SNAP and a decent education. Healthcare and the like...

This is yet another excuse for military spending when you could take those same dollars and save more kids lives with money for their health.

So please spare me the "poor kids" crap.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 03:46 PM   #103
bamscram
Valued Poster

Why did Trump say anything? He (the terrorist) didn't use chemicals.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 03:46 PM   #104
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Look Homo, the chances of getting killed at a concert are minimal but if you are to (sic) scared to go, don't go.
Move to Raqqa, fagboy. After they find out you're gay, tell them you're a "rational" person who won't scream and cry while they behead you!

Old 05-24-2017, 03:48 PM   #105
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You care about kids attending some stupid concert but not about poor kids that need SNAP and a decent education. Healthcare and the like...
Their own lazy parents should pay for that shit - why am I responsible for someone else's children?
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women