Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2011, 09:58 AM   #301
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Originally Posted by WTF
I haven't seen anyone attacked for sport in this thread. Not saying it hasn't happened, just that I haven't seen anything other than the usual BS back and forth.

PJ, Dorthy and Toto wanna go back to (Nebraska) Kansas...this is Oz, we are all here because we wanna be. A bunch of little munchkins and flying monkeys....

If I no longer like it here, I leave but what you seem to want is some folks to leave so others will return. I propose they return and we all try and stick up for civility that is a two way street!

There, fixed that for ya.
+1 It bothered me too.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:07 AM   #302
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Deleted.
Quote:
Edit: Whatever.
Thank you.

London we aren't talking about the same website for some reason the pm I sent you when this threAD was reopened didn't go though. Again if you crap on my thread I will mess with you, count on it. If you want to discuss this topic I won't and while that may get your panties all in a wad I don't really care. Now once again this threAD isn't all about you, sorry for raining on your parade. But to say that you didn't ask for it is pretty funny.

edit to add

Oh shit London got banned, no wonder my pm didn't go though....
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:38 AM   #303
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Is water or halon a better choice?
While I do this all the time, don't thinck that it has been directly pointed in your direction MA. I'm "lucky" enough to have been an Admin, mod and everything else on several SHMB since the beginning of time and no one knows just how much trouble our having a playground to frolic on can be for the folks that have to set some boundaries. So for all the things I've done and all the things that I am going to do, thanks for doing the shit work and taking all the blame.

If you ever want to vent or enjoy a place where there really aren't any rules you are more than welcome on the Island of Misfit Toys and that goes for London as well.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #304
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Not meaning to hijack.....but.......London already has a place to vent and argue and do ALOT of stuff, right here........please don't ruin my vacation spot...........
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:31 PM   #305
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't worry OHW, she would never last there....!!!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:17 PM   #306
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
I almost spilled my coke laughing. I know exactly who your talking about. On her website, doesn't it say that she's "intelligent, well-educated"?... LOL!

You would even think people would be smart enough to use Whois privacy when registering their domain name but nope. *sigh*
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:30 PM   #307
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Wayward...

Let me share with you an example of my own.
About 18 months ago I was robbed and assaulted in Milwaukee.
It's the first time anything like that happened to me.
I had screened this guy to the extent that I had all his work info and he had 2 provider refs. Nothing at all seemed off about him when we met.
During the assault I got angry before I got scared...but I quickly realized that he had planned this, it was not opportunistic. In that second, I realized he could be carrying a weapon. Needless to say, I got myself into a position where I calmly told him to take the money and go. He did. I switched hotels immediately and flew home the next morning.
Happened to me too. I was with an agency at that point so i can`t take the blame all for myself. SOme con arts target women like that. I have found my way around this. My con art was kind of nice though. I started to cry like a bitch and told him i really need part of the money. He only took half of it. I was completely shocked out of my pants. Also me left and such.
I think stuff like that happens a lot with providers. I have found a way to deal with it, since you can hardly prevent it to happen. It happened to me when i was very young and new to the buz.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women