Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2014, 05:04 PM   #331
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
That was the info I was looking for. But I do have one more question. Does the vagina need the sleep or does the person? Say those 10 hours were spread during the day, appt. #1 ends at 10am, appt #2 starts at 8p, would the vagina be considered fresh?
Not to me...

Personally , I like both to get eight good hours.

Kinda hard to present a fresh vagina that's been fucked at 10am, then toted around shopping malls all day as fresh.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:26 PM   #332
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
That was the info I was looking for. But I do have one more question. Does the vagina need the sleep or does the person? Say those 10 hours were spread during the day, appt. #1 ends at 10am, appt #2 starts at 8p, would the vagina be considered fresh?
Only if said lady stands on her head while one assistant inserts a cylindrical, wide mouthed pipe and another pours a bucket of soapy scalding water into said lady's vagina. Then the ladys legs are slammed shut, after pipe has been removed, and assistants take turn shaking lady up and down quickly as one would a ketchup bottle. The lady is righted, spread to allow all bacterial entities to flood out of her hoohoo. Then the process is repeated with fresh clean hot water. All this is done immediately after the first appointment. Simply insert a mentos for that minty fresh taste, just before the second appointment.

It sucks to be able to get into the mind of some peeps.......

Disclaimer: really gnarly disgusting thought ladies, not real advise. You've all been subjected to what I have, so please note that my remarks drip with utter disdain for those who offend us all at this point, and "he who shall not be named or adressed" is turning out to need more prayer than a gaggle of catholic churches can provide. I needed to vent, to the ladies I apologize. To the gents, really? Reminds me of a time I was in a huge crowd of people and a creep started hitting his girl. The first to jump to get this big guy off this little woman, was not a male......so I'm not surprised. If the little you do doesn't work, change what ya do to handle it. Get it? There should be no our camp, their camp, and I for one got the balls to say what needs to be said. And if it were maybe a more fair board, one of us would have had the authority to do the right thing and make sure that ladies are treated as such and gents the same.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 06:05 PM   #333
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I do not purposely attack the masses or single entities, either verbally or physically. .
Remember your claim Max...'tis the one of the reason I asked you to quit lying.

Quote:

You've all been subjected to what I have, so please note that my remarks drip with utter disdain for those who offend us all at this point, and "he who shall not be named or adressed" is turning out to need more prayer than a gaggle of catholic churches can provide..

Poor thing, been subject to an opposing view on a hooker board. We disagree, you Caroline, Yummy can drop it or not...but crying for the masses to take up your cause seems a tad over dramatic.

Take a chill pill , you seem like a nice enough lady. No need to slip off the deep end over such a minor debate.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:09 PM   #334
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

No one will ever know whether I see one or twenty gents a day. As evidenced by my reviews vs join date, all of the gents I choose to see can do the math better than those only on a mission to offend every female they encounter. These individuals are too obsessed with being all knowing males and could never fathom a woman could possibly be more well rounded than they ever hoped for themselves. It's not just my assessment, but note that these individuals are in a chaotic state of reality, constantly spinning issues and insulting those they have disdain for, in order to distract from what they can not comprehend, therefore, seem to deem unacceptable, and I suspect it's also because they will never achieve it. I get it.

I am a VERY nice person, regardless of the fact that select hooker mongers cross my doorstep. I don't kick the dog when I've had a hard day, I find good in everyone, even if others don't or refuse to see it, and I don't mind standing up to a bully on behalf of myself or even a stranger. I always try to deflect bad, with distracting,educational, witty or even funny remarks. Even if most times, I only amuse myself. It's a shame the board is so blase' about the treatment of it's members, especially since it's an entire gender being treated anything other than socially acceptable by a few from the other camp. Drama is one thing, however, this is a whole other animal. Not that some of the females I've seen now and again, don't have as little regard for their self respect as they've been taught to.

Killjoys are the reason that good things come to an end. Eventually, the cause of such a virus, will be eliminated due to the damage they inflict. I've seen it happen many times, just in my lifetime, and in many businesses. Mostly though, the offended individuals that had something interesting, funny, or even educational to bring,will no longer be interested in doing so, due to mngmt conducting BAU....ijs. Management's job of any operation is first and foremost to keep things running, if they hope for some longevity. They must understand, nothing in this world stays the same. They douche the place even more often than the fotd's would require. Otherwise, they're only interested in making as much bank as they can before bailing and leaving the sucker who bought in, a huge mess to clean up. Not that I find fault in wanting to make a buck, because I sure don't. I find fault with perpetuating old fashioned notions which no longer have substance and their, at least, even some what reputable members, find even some of the most offensive individuals to be grossly disregarded and allowed to perpetuate certain ideas that no longer serve the greater good of this, or even any other community.

Now, I enjoy writing, debating different ideas,and even sharing giggles, I don't get paid to deal with those who are incapable of coming out of their chaotic reality long enough to see they are grossly offensive to so many, and sorry, but there's just no nice way to say that. I tried and failed, so yes, If ever or anywhere again I encounter such, hopefully, I'll be better prepared.

I'm taking a break from sharing with those who'd just assume bulldoze over me than treat me or so many other ladies with a modicum of respect, because they're overblown egos simply won't allow for it. I'm still advertising if the board will allow me to so so, but I have more respect for myself,than to continually wallow in the delusions of gender bias, and thoughts that it's a-ok to continuously treat the ladies as some of you do, and on a public forum, no less. I'm a savvy lady as well, and amongst those who refuse to change, maybe one day you'll get it and try to catch up.

To the actual gents, mwah! I don't want this virus, as stated, I'm well. There is way too much really old school penis bacteria for me to hang out here in these forums. Ya'll are brave souls.....if ya Need a break, i'm around......come see me when ya can.

Ladies....,,ur awesome! Keep your chins up. The only thing perpetuated is that which no one tries to change. I did my best, maybe even made a ding. I may say hi down the road if the other things I do and participate in, slow down and I get bored. Otherwise, Gents and Ladies, please feel free to PM, email, or even call if you too need a break. I'm serving up dishes of actual sanity with a welcoming twist. After all, who doesn't wanna feel welcome in their community, right?

Yummy kisses atcha!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:12 PM   #335
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This thread used to be at least a bit entertaining, sort of like an afternoon soap opera.
Now I think it's degenerated into some poor knockoff of a Fox News chat show.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #336
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Not to me...

Personally , I like both to get eight good hours.

Kinda hard to present a fresh vagina that's been fucked at 10am, then toted around shopping malls all day as fresh.

Thanks for the explanation.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #337
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

How long does it take for a fresh rejuvenated dick, after it's been in a hooker?
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:53 PM   #338
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

I'm taking a break ...

Say it aint so?

Come back, Shane! Shane, come back. Shane .......
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 11:06 PM   #339
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I don't think she'll answer to Shane. Maybe if you write her a poem.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 11:36 PM   #340
redbeard42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Talking

redbeard42 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:48 AM   #341
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
How long does it take for a fresh rejuvenated dick, after it's been in a hooker?
At least one doctor visit with some...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 08:23 AM   #342
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Caroline, why are you being so damned difficult with me?

I object to such a venomous and unfounded accusations of my sterling character.

You destroyed your sterling character a long time ago! Caroline is trying to guide you on a better path!

Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 08:59 AM   #343
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
You destroyed your sterling character a long time ago! Caroline is trying to guide you on a better path!

Better path = a plank...?
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:06 AM   #344
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Better path = a plank...?
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:08 PM   #345
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Maybe you can consider me as a challenging Debate Coach

Quote:

Now, I enjoy writing, debating different ideas,and even sharing giggles, I don't get paid to deal with those who are incapable of coming out of their chaotic reality long enough to see they are grossly offensive to so many, and sorry, but there's just no nice way to say that. I tried and failed, so yes, If ever or anywhere again I encounter such, hopefully, I'll be better prepared.

!
Though I beg to differ....there is no need cutting off your nose to spite your face.

If this helps , I am sorry you chose to be offended by any of my posts.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women