Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #106
Guest092416
Account Disabled

User ID: 164719
My ECCIE Reviews

@Averni. You've got a big one. And I sugar coat nothing. Agreed w/Diva on the AAs & Caucs having equality on the nice big ones. Some cities in particular have a high number of small dicks. I'VE noticed particular cities w/a majority of big dicks. Asians. ..eh. No comment. And I will not share which cities have the good, bad, and the ugly
Guest092416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #107
chellachella
Account Disabled

User ID: 188299

You know those Tennessee boys are packing some big guns lol, you made me think Lisa. Must be something they feed them.
chellachella is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:26 PM   #108
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 136

What I gather from both this thread and conversations I've had in person with both providers and civilian women is that the answer to the question of whether size matters is "up to a point". Enough is enough, and more doesn't seem to matter very much
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:50 PM   #109
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Crazy hearing guys talk about their dicks... I guess it's that athlete in me that rises up on the inside of me. Former college football player and one of the reasons I despised the Seahawks was bc I was the type of player that would knock the snot out of you and never talked shit/bragged. I would just give you that look like expect this all game. So, when I hear guys bragging on their penis or reading reviews and the guy is talking about "my big dick was killing her tight little blah blah blah" I just start laughing. You sound so silly. However I just realize that we all have different ways, thoughts and ideals, which makes us unique and good. I really had to deprogram myself into thinking every guy/person is like me. You are going to have some braggers, boasters and etc.. Everyone's level of expectation is different even in the provider world.
Bigpapa1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:31 AM   #110
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Well, whatever size you are - why worry about it? Why would it really matter that much. "Looks like a needle - works like a sewing machine!" Etc.

Most of the girls I've been with on the "free" side tell me they like a big one - but it's not the main consideration when looking for a dude. They're looking at the whole package and they are also looking for someone they click with who's considerate, nice and fun to be with.

Pretty much same for me ... I like big boobs ... I like REALLY pretty girls ... but I have met many girls who had A-cups or were only "plain" in the looks department that just utterly drove me wild! Back in the 80's - I dated a "bikini model" named Sue. She did some "extra" work on the TV shows "Magnum PI" and "Murder She Wrote". She was about the finest girl that ever wanted to go out with me.

But man - in the sack - she was a piece of plywood - just laid there. Hot as hell but no effort whatsoever. She was like a 3D Playboy magazine where there girls look great in a pose but don't move!

I suppose if a girl finds a nice guy with a decent sized dong and he's pretty good looking and has a great job and he's considerate in the bedroom - she's hit the jackpot. But - I think most girls are realists and understand that the stars don't always align that way and they're perfectly happy compromising in some areas - including size.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #111
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

That's why I say it's how you use it that count and I think at my age now I have perfected it !
lat is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:35 AM   #112
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I'm with you guys... All about how you treat the lady in my book..That's just me though... Kinda ole school even though i'm not older...
Bigpapa1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:49 AM   #113
chellachella
Account Disabled

A REAL MAN with a not so big dick will trump an Asshole with a big dick any day.

I actually do not want someone well endowed again. Im just wondering if I will get off though. I thought that would ruin me, and since I still have not since October, well just curious. Ive had several offers to find out lol. I just want a connection too, something personal, not the love thing, but the animal attraction kinda encounter. If I just wanted a fuck, I would advertise here for FS, but Im not a gfe kinda person. I dont think it would be any fun if its a business transaction. And the local guys, even cubs, just arent what I am itching for.

Never know though with Chella, a mood might strike and I might auction out a session to let someone test the theory---does it feel just as good or get off just as hard with average?
Old 02-13-2014, 03:04 PM   #114
GrabSumForMe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I'm pretty average...barely, but I make up for my inadequacy with my wicked tongue! lol
GrabSumForMe is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:04 AM   #115
chellachella
Account Disabled

hmmm, a tongue, sounds good right about now
Old 02-14-2014, 11:32 AM   #116
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellachella View Post
hmmm, a tongue, sounds good right about now

DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:49 AM   #117
chellachella
Account Disabled

haha Dallas, I have wondered if a woman can do it better
Old 02-14-2014, 12:40 PM   #118
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol chella

BlakDynamite from lafayette has a nice tongue and tongue ring..and boy does she know how to use it!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....lol!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:16 PM   #119
chellachella
Account Disabled

So what about when guy isnt that well endowed, and the woman has some booty action going on, junk in the trunk ya know. Im guessing the guy with the magnum size can hit it easy, but the not so big fellas are not getting in. Ive often wondered that when I see an obese couple, I wonder how they fuck. I wonder if he is packing, but in my experience when a guy is super overweight it kinda shrinks.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:58 PM   #120
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellachella View Post
So what about when guy isnt that well endowed, and the woman has some booty action going on, junk in the trunk ya know. Im guessing the guy with the magnum size can hit it easy, but the not so big fellas are not getting in. Ive often wondered that when I see an obese couple, I wonder how they fuck. I wonder if he is packing, but in my experience when a guy is super overweight it kinda shrinks.
What measurement exactly is considered not well endowed?

But I see what you mean though......if you have to penetrate at least two to three inches inches of onion booty there's still plenty room to go. I think if a person is not well endowed they will mostly stick with spinners, or just do traditional mish variations.

As far as two person obese sex.......according to my fat cousin......

The women spreads her ass cheeks to allow for as much entry initially as possible.......while the guy advances toward her in doggystyle lifting his belly fat........when he gets it in he drops his belly on her back........slaps her ass and rides the wave. They do a lot of oral......and to help out who ever is receiving oral holds up the extra skin to help.

Its not so much that his dick shrinks. But the extra fat cut off as much circulation to that area as it used too.

Usually I will see very skinny men date big ole women. When they hold hands on the street they look like the number ten.

But ladys with big bootys can sometimes be misleading. It feels more supple when you are sexing them and the access booty claps on your balls each stroke which feels awesome. But sometimes big booty girls can't really take too much pounding. But even if they can't with lighter strokes each poke its gonna react by shaking sorta fast twice visually.....and it feels nice.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women