Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #31
weedsweeds
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35783
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol at this whole thing. This Justin person needs to find a new hobby. Regardless of what he's doing, he's causing major suspicion.
weedsweeds is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:35 PM   #32
jenna_purr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 40142

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin49 View Post
We provide a valued service to providers - please see original post at top. There's seems to be some immaturity going on here, contrary to our regular experience on the forum. Or, it could be that some people on this board have had a bad experience. Anyone care to enlighten me?

your regular experience consists of one other thread you started and the purpose of that thread was also purely for your own profit.

in 6 years, i have never known of 1 other provider who had her site hacked.
cyberstalkers are really easy to put on ignore.
hobbyists that don't play by the rules are dealt with BY THE RULES.

i'm not sure how you plan to make sure they "never do harm to another provider" but i really don't like the way it sounds.

whatever you are capable of doing for us, you are even more capable of doing against us if we are dumb enough to trust you.

duh.

dude, the hostility is coming from you insulting our intelligence. we're not all idiots and we get sick of jackasses assuming we are.

you should be banned, you're only purpose here is to spam the forum and scam the members.. leave.
jenna_purr is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #33
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

I am going to reveal a bit about my past. I started in computers with Dos 2.11 back then being "online" meant 300 baud modems. "Hacking" was more glamorous and fun.

Now you have to spoof your IP, Mac address, use encryption, hop around a few open networks to leave a "vapor trail" that vanishes when you log off, or use some open wifi that does not log any activity.

Your ad for business is a blatant request FOR information so you can become a problem to them.

Rule of thumb with the online world... have a few identies to use ok?
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #34
justin49
Registered Member

Having frequented with providers on many an occasion, I didn't expect the open hostility. With one exception, they have all been pleasant and charming personalities. I usually don't use this channel to advertise my services, but upon encouragement from a provider I helped once and because I had begun a provider related project (my other post), I decided to advertise here.

I realize now that I should not have been so explicit and have used a little more discretion in advertising my services as providers do - lesson learned. I now have a greater understanding of some of the tough situations that providers sometimes face and realize that my post may have struck a nerve with some providers. I sincerely offer my apologies. If it is the consenus of the majority that I'm a menace, then I respectfully bow out.
justin49 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:17 AM   #35
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

Greed is good as been quoted, but there are moral and ethical issues relating to invasion of privacy, and cyberwarfare. I have signed confidential agreements and background checks, which happens to be on every projects. It also happens every year for those companies that I work for to maintain work trust and ethics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna_purr View Post
your regular experience consists of one other thread you started and the purpose of that thread was also purely for your own profit.

i'm not sure how you plan to make sure they "never do harm to another provider" but i really don't like the way it sounds.

whatever you are capable of doing for us, you are even more capable of doing against us if we are dumb enough to trust you.

duh.

dude, the hostility is coming from you insulting our intelligence. we're not all idiots and we get sick of jackasses assuming we are.

you should be banned, you're only purpose here is to spam the forum and scam the members.. leave.
Tex9401 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #36
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I have used services (NOT FROM THIS SPECIFIC PERSON =OP) before in the past and it was mostly to gather information about someone who was stalking me, getting into my email and other online accounts and personal email and online accounts thus finding out my real world information etc, and the stalker went as far as to make an attempt on my very life. I had made dozens of reports when it started to get bad- no one listened- the main reason because I had almost no to little good/real information on this guy. I was alone, afraid and had a family to take care of that I was in great fear for their lives as well.

So I can sympathize with a provider wanting to use this type of service to find out more about a very dangerous person who means harm to them so that they can make a verifiable report and have that person put away if that is what it has come to and they in fact deserve to be put away. No arguments there.

What I dont agree with is the way this service was advertised. It really sounded threatening in this quote:

"- hobbyist not playing by the rules - he will never do harm to another provider again"

I think the wording is not in its best form here. I understand someone actually thinking like and being a human and wanting to help protect providers (because we are all but human too!) and I think it is a noble gesture, but people get offended when the whole is threatened. These are sensitive issues on both sides of the fence and word choice should then become a priority- getting it right is significant.

I dont know this Justin gentleman, but if he is legit- why not take a chance and do some research- you never know. Personally, I like finding such people by word of mouth so maybe the provider(s) he HAS ALREADY helped would like to back him up on his service/performance? Just thinking out loud.

Anyway, I agree basically with the posters so far who stated- dont be so quick to dismiss a good thing that one could actually be helped by- if it is real. It doesnt mean you have to hand that person ALL your private information and PC on a silver platter just like that. I mean really now!

Sincerely,
KKA
XOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #37
wgrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin49 View Post
Having frequented with providers on many an occasion, I didn't expect the open hostility. With one exception, they have all been pleasant and charming personalities. I usually don't use this channel to advertise my services, but upon encouragement from a provider I helped once and because I had begun a provider related project (my other post), I decided to advertise here.

I realize now that I should not have been so explicit and have used a little more discretion in advertising my services as providers do - lesson learned. I now have a greater understanding of some of the tough situations that providers sometimes face and realize that my post may have struck a nerve with some providers. I sincerely offer my apologies. If it is the consenus of the majority that I'm a menace, then I respectfully bow out.
Justin, you can expect open hostility on this board because there is so much damn drama. The providers who post all the time do so because they don't have any business or they'd be fucking instead of typing and causing useless drama. You've been respectful the whole time so I don't see why the "ladies" insist on being rude. No manners. If you don't want his service then move to the next post. Yes, many of the really upscale women have hackers and stalkers. I hear it from them a lot. This being the beautiful perfect ten girls usually. If someone hacked me if I was a woman I would want him hacked to find his real information to report to authorities if the situation got out of hand.
wgrace is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #38
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Justin, youve been nothing but a gentleman despite a barrage of negativeness.
xoxoxo 2 u .
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:22 AM   #39
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Justin, youve been nothing but a gentleman despite a barrage of negativeness.
xoxoxo 2 u .
That's what I told him.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #40
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I wasn't trying to be negative, I do think the OP can re-edit his title to this thread can't he? Maybe put something a little less threatening.

I for one would not be willing to give any information to any "anonymous" poster on this board for said purposes. I am just realistic and know that there are people on these boards with not so good intentions. Doesn't mean this guy is, but I am not willing to take my chances. I do hope the OP understands this.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #41
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aasha Mitchell View Post

Bwahahaha! Seriously, I love this forum. I'm so glad you ladies posted as some of us newbies might have thought this was a good idea.
This was my sole intention.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #42
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a big difference in warning someone in all needed sincerity but to bash another who has done nothing wrong in the process is just mean and unjustified.

I see too many people saying "I thought this was an "adult board"." All the time.... Now I know why they say it.

To OP: Justin, carry on my friend, carry on....!

To: Guilty Pleasure: I understand your last post and I agree it would take some thought and research on my end before I ever gave my personal info to anyone in return for help- if that is what they needed- but Justin never asked for personal info and actually most of the time they never need access to your personal stuff OR PC. I understand what your concerns are though, but WE as PROVIDERS LEND our OWN bodies to gentlemen for pleasure in a session- that is a VERY VERY personal thing in my opinion (my body) cannot get closer than that- and we entrust people we dont know or rarely know with our most personal assest all the time in this business- I think because of that founding principle- there is room for Justin and his services here should someone feel they need it and that he shouldnt be bombarded for his thread. Just some kind thoughts to think about. xoxo

KKA
XOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #43
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna_purr View Post

duh.

Well said.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:04 AM   #44
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Another fuckin asshole, lol.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:53 AM   #45
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
1st rule of hacking I learned back in the 80's was you never advertise you are a hacker.
Exactly. And the second is to respect the systems for there is always someone out there who is smarter. Some might say, "counter-counter-hackers" if you get the way I've drifted. (Special thanks to Col. Henry Blake, 4077 M*A*S*H)!
FLWrite is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women