Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35152
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #46
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Bingo.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:42 PM   #47
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not sure why we're bumping a thread from February, but as long as we're here...

A review doesn't have to be written like a Penthouse Forum fantasy every single frickin' time, but it does have to have enough detail about the WHOLE session to be of use. Discussing other aspects of the date aside from a list of acronyms and how many gymnastic sexual maneuvers were accomplished can interest gentlemen looking for the whole GFE package, and not just a booty call. Not that there's anything wrong with slam-bam-whams, but men are not all looking for the same thing. Believe It or Not, you can write an erotic account without making it sound like gutter groveling (but that will, of course, disappoint some fellows), so therefore it won't be quite so incriminating.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #48
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

A review can be subtle and non-graphic but still factual and useful. I don't hobby anymore but those who remember my reviews from ASPD might recall they were detailed but they were never a sexually explicit play-by-play of the BCD activities.

How does a hobbyist write a factual yet non-graphic review? Imagination, tact, and word choice.

Also, a review that doesn't give its author points isn't deleted. The author just doesn't get points.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #49
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

What would a written review prove? Who would possibly try to use this stuff in court?

Hell, I could write one of you right now. I've never met you. A review doesn't necessarily prove either way. For example, I could say, I caressed Fancy's ample tits, and one by one took them into my mouth. I then laid her down and slipped myself inside of her. Blah, blah, blah...and oh yeah, I paid her $500 for such a wonderful time.

Of course, I just whipped that up off the top of my head. Now, if some hotshot lawyer tried to bust you or me in court based on this review it wouldn't fly, for a couple of reasons. One, if any part of it is untrue, then it's all questionable. Two, it DOES NOT PROVE that I paid you 500 bucks for sex NOR does it prove that we physically went through the act.

Any prosecutor who tried to use one of these against any reasonably decent defense, he would be dogmeat.

Now, if there's a situation where there's a pregnancy, for example, then there MIGHT be a case. DNA can prove that two people went through SOME MEASURE of fluid exchange. Backdating the birth of the child can put a proximity time of meeting and possible engagement between the two. It DOESN'T prove money was exchanged, and without this proof, there's nothing to SAY FOR SURE that an act of prostitution took place.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #50
outoftheblue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Yes, if she does something to adopt it. That is, ratification of the review.
outoftheblue is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #51
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
A review can be subtle and non-graphic but still factual and useful. I don't hobby anymore but those who remember my reviews from ASPD might recall they were detailed but they were never a sexually explicit play-by-play of the BCD activities.

How does a hobbyist write a factual yet non-graphic review? Imagination, tact, and word choice....
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 05:47 AM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones View Post
Thanks SJ. As a matter of practice rather than theoretical law, have you ever seen or heard of a review being used against the defendant in a prostitution case?
I've seen computer conversations proved up as admissions with the person creating them identified as the defendant in the case. I have also seen text conversations offered as evidence to the opposing side and it compelled an amicable resolution of the case.

Someone should probably explain what the difference is between a "review" on Eccie and text messaging or posting messages with "handles" on the internet. With today's technology the communications are gathered in real time with the sources identified.

I commented here, because this chain of posts is being offered as "proof" of the response to another thread. There is no point in "candy coating it," because it can mislead some folks who seek legal advice on a hooker board.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 07:37 AM   #53
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I am no lawyer, but even when a nickname used, all people can be personally identified by their I.P address that LE can trace back to a person that pays the internet/cell phone bill. Even if you use a "hobby phone", you still have to pay for it. LE can get the text messages from a provider's cell, trace the number back to the phone company, who will gladly tell them where and when the phone/minutes for the phone was purchased from and all stores have cameras.

The ONLY sure fire way to not get caught is by quitting altogether, that includes posting on a SHMB.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 08:31 AM   #54
dfwtallwmafdom
Registered Member

To hide your IP address, get a VPN that you pay for in a crypto currency, either tumbled bitcoin for more anonymity or something like Monero with strong privacy features. Use an overseas encrypted email provider. Alternatively, use free wifi hotspots cause you know random small coffee shop with a consumer grade router is not going to have decent logs about who was there at what time. There's plenty of ways to have some anonymity online or at least enough that it's such a pain in the ass to chase you that they won't bother.
dfwtallwmafdom is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 07:34 PM   #55
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I've seen computer conversations proved up as admissions with the person creating them identified as the defendant in the case. I have also seen text conversations offered as evidence to the opposing side and it compelled an amicable resolution of the case.
You've "seen" "computer conversations" (I guess you're referring to emails, chats, and PMs) admitted into evidence in plain-vanilla prostitution trials in North Texas? If yes, please give details because I still haven't heard of such a thing. If you're talking about something else, tell us so. Also, please tell us the sources of your knowledge.

btw, what would be your rate for sitting in prostitution trials in North Texas (which you apparently do) and giving me summaries?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 09:25 AM   #56
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
You've "seen" "computer conversations" (I guess you're referring to emails, chats, and PMs) admitted into evidence in plain-vanilla prostitution trials in North Texas? If yes, please give details because I still haven't heard of such a thing.
Now that buying or offering to buy sex in Texas is a state jail felony (post 9/1) there will be no more "plain vanilla" prostitution trials anywhere in Texas.

Lawyers will be the only winners in any prostitution case going forward. Fewer laws = fewer lawyers. More laws = more lawyers.
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 06:32 AM   #57
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

This is still a conversation worth having and we can all decide for ourselves who has credibility lol. This wasn’t Texas but I believe there was a case in California where reviews were used to prosecute John’s , although I also think most were dismissed or reduced charges. In April 2021 Manhattan announced they will no longer prosecute prostitution. Because “ criminally prosecuting prostitution doesn’t make us safer and often achieves the opposite by further marginalizing vulnerable New Yorkers . “

Again not Texas but useful in the conversation. Texas is headed in totally the wrong direction and perhaps the California case would be instructional for Texas ? And before anyone asks I’m not in the legal profession but I did sleep last night lol.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 12:01 PM   #58
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
This is still a conversation worth having and we can all decide for ourselves who has credibility lol. This wasn’t Texas but I believe there was a case in California where reviews were used to prosecute John’s , although I also think most were dismissed or reduced charges. In April 2021 Manhattan announced they will no longer prosecute prostitution. Because “ criminally prosecuting prostitution doesn’t make us safer and often achieves the opposite by further marginalizing vulnerable New Yorkers . “

Again not Texas but useful in the conversation. Texas is headed in totally the wrong direction and perhaps the California case would be instructional for Texas ? And before anyone asks I’m not in the legal profession but I did sleep last night lol.
You might be thinking of the shutdown of Redbook about 7 years ago.
Ralph Fults is online now   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 11:00 PM   #59
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

If they can prove who the author of the review is, and it contains incriminating information, then it could be used in court. Whether the defendant could argue that the review was fictitious would be something for a jury to decide. Don't think you'll see a prosecution based solely on a review alone.
Pangolier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women