Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation USING FAKE PICTURES

Is it EVER ok to steal somones pictures from a provider and use?
A lady did this and is wondering why she got a ugly phone call and felt like that was not accpetable behaviour for them. She goes into details on how they were calling her names on the phone and she couldn't understand it.. hmmmmmm
Lets give a list of reasons on why you SHOULDN'T do this..
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
RegularFemale205
Account Disabled

User ID: 106997

I hear about this all the time. I don't know why someone can't just use their own CURRENT photos.

You wouldn't want a man to deceive you, don't deceive them.
RegularFemale205 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Are some women toooo lazy to take some pictures? what is the deal?
Old 11-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If the photo thief is located a possible stern talking to would occur.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #5
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

its not hard to locate a thief.. you call the number she has posted... yep
Old 11-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

The photo thief would be taken off the icky's Christmas card list.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:16 PM   #7
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

My pics get stolen all the time and no.. it never is okay to me. It's unfair and disrespectful to the person you are stealing from. I work hard to keep this ass fat and tummy flat.
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:30 PM   #8
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The photo thief would be taken off the icky's Christmas card list.
Indeed, if she then posted them here as her own.
Quote:
#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate. If you choose to use images in your advertising, we require that the subject of the images are in fact you. Cases of alleged "false advertising" whether it be through inaccurate images or with text, should be reported to staff by the members using the RTM function. Investigation and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removal of the false material and could possibly result in loss of ad-posting privileges.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:30 PM   #9
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

WELL SHE IS ON HERE AND SHE IS ADMITTING TO WHAT SHE DID IN QUESTION OF LEGALITY FORUM NATIONAL BOARD IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.. THATS THE ONLY CLUE YOU WILL GET..... SHE IS GETTING RIMMED A NEW AZZ..
pics on backpage
Old 11-05-2011, 12:26 AM   #10
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

The discussion is in the legal forum it's no secret. She did not use the pics on her ECCIE showcase so I don't think ECCIE rules were violated. Read her post before you comment.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...77#post1813777
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:29 AM   #11
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

you are right Louigi... I copied what she wrote concering using fake pictures on backpage.

admit i do not use my own photos when i am advertising on backpage, i do use my real body pics, but yes...........i DO NOT USE MY REAL FACE PICS because i, unlike this deranged woman have a real career and can not afford to lose my job. so i a sorry to you (she did not want to give me her name, all i could hear was a loud angry man yelling in the background saying IMA GET THAT BITCH) BUT i will take off your so called pic off my backpage site. but i would like to say this, i dowloaded this pic off of backpage in costa rica, i thought it resembeled me, so i used it. i am sure i a not the only one. Sorry honey that you didnt have the cojones to give me your real or fake name, and im sorry that you had to stoop to the level of threatening me and calling mexican trash.

She can't UNDERSTAND why the person was so upset.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
..... SHE IS GETTING RIMMED A NEW AZZ..
pics on backpage

Oh goody .... A glazed donut .....
Old 11-05-2011, 04:05 AM   #13
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a never a good reason to use someone else's pictures I am sorry I could care less what excuse is used.Many ladies do not show their face me included it is very easy to crop or blur out the face in the pic.It is also very easy to remove tattoos from pictures if a lady does not want to be identified.Any lady who uses another lady's pictures is too lazy to crop or blur deserves to be cussed out period!There are many ladies who pay a lot of money for their shoots it is not fair to them to have their images stolen.Why is it so hard to take some cell phone pics or have a friend take some with a digital camera until pro pics can be taken?

It doesn't matter if real pics are posted on P411 and other sites and fake pictures used on BP it is just not cool!
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:54 AM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
WELL SHE IS ON HERE AND SHE IS ADMITTING TO WHAT SHE DID IN QUESTION OF LEGALITY FORUM NATIONAL BOARD IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.. THATS THE ONLY CLUE YOU WILL GET..... SHE IS GETTING RIMMED A NEW AZZ..
pics on backpage
Quote:
you are right Louigi... I copied what she wrote concering using fake pictures on backpage.

admit i do not use my own photos when i am advertising on backpage, i do use my real body pics, but yes...........i DO NOT USE MY REAL FACE PICS because i, unlike this deranged woman have a real career and can not afford to lose my job. so i a sorry to you (she did not want to give me her name, all i could hear was a loud angry man yelling in the background saying IMA GET THAT BITCH) BUT i will take off your so called pic off my backpage site. but i would like to say this, i dowloaded this pic off of backpage in costa rica, i thought it resembeled me, so i used it. i am sure i a not the only one. Sorry honey that you didnt have the cojones to give me your real or fake name, and im sorry that you had to stoop to the level of threatening me and calling mexican trash.

She can't UNDERSTAND why the person was so upset.
Thats the only clue I will get? Really? Yes Anita, I can read as well, and read it a few days ago when she posted it. She says she used fake pics on BP not Eccie. We don't and can't moderate what someone does on another site. But we sure can talk about it here.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:03 AM   #15
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

If they don't want to show their face, I can understand for privacy sake, also if they want to at least keep bra and or panties on, but fake pics basically says you are a liar.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women