Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2024, 11:22 AM   #16
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That's good advice. Don't forget it when the next Pandemic comes along.

Sure will. I'm still a little bummed this one didn't Darwinate as many as it should have.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 12:15 PM   #17
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Sure will. I'm still a little bummed this one didn't Darwinate as many as it should have.
Yeah me too, but I see where the vaccine is taking up the slack.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 11:48 AM   #18
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yeah me too, but I see where the vaccine is taking up the slack.
Looks like there's several options out there since anti-vax leads to other positive outcomes for dipshits. Maybe I won't have to wait for the next pandemic

TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 08:42 AM   #19
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Looks like there's several options out there since anti-vax leads to other positive outcomes for dipshits. Maybe I won't have to wait for the next pandemic

Tetanus Vaccine only helps the body neutralize the Toxin associated with the Tetanus Bacteria. Antibiotics still have to be administered for a positive Tetanus diagnosis whether vaccinated or not.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 06:31 AM   #20
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Looks like FDA and CDC discussions may need to move to the Another Realm forum...

...as they seem to have developed a proclivity for taking it up the pooper recently.
Ya'll remember this one. Right?

Welp... Turns out, not so much.

FDA Settles Ivermectin Case, Agrees to Remove Controversial ‘Stop It’ Post

FDA Will Remove Anti-ivermectin Social Media, Website Posts Under Lawsuit Settlement Agreement
Quote:
By Brenda Baletti, Ph.D.

"...“The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals,” the page currently states. It also says that data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19, despite how some studies it cites show ivermectin is effective against the illness.

The FDA in the settlement is also agreeing to delete multiple social media posts that came out strongly against ivermectin, including one that stated: “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”

In exchange, doctors who sued the agency are dismissing their claims, the filing states...."

The FDA, which denied any wrongdoing, said it will remove content warning people not to use ivermectin to treat COVID-19 within 21 days. Plaintiffs called the settlement a big win for patients and the patient-physician relationship....
Perhaps you may recall this interesting faux pas from them, back in the day, where they accidentally revealed that is does actually work after all

FDA Says Ivermectin Doesn’t Work Against COVID-19 but Points to Studies That Show It Does

And I'm sure the same folk were instrumental in burying the below as well, at the time.

Quote:
Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTINby Jim Hoft Sep. 15, 2021

...COVID cases are plummeting in India thanks to new rules that promote Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to its massive population. The 33 districts in Uttar Pradesh, India have now become free from COVID-19 government informed on Friday. The recovery rate has increased up to 98.7% proving the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN as part of the “Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Model.” Of course, the media won’t mention that Ivermectin is being used for the treatment of COVID-19.

This state has an estimated population of 241 million people in 2021 and has the highest population in India. This is almost two-thirds of the United States population in 2021 and yet it is now a COVID-19 free nation.

So what could the United States be doing wrong? Let’s ask Dr. Fauci....
So were you following Dr. Anthony "The one, The Science, The Way" Fauci or the ministry of Truth, from the likes of Nina "Moaning Myrtle" Jankowicz (pronounced Janky-Wits) or her under study Kate Starbird, who fights to control speech, truth and dissent everywhere she is told to by her masters?!?

Kate Starbird Led the Censorship Efforts Against Gateway Pundit in 2022 – Now Her Goal Is to Control Your Speech on X …Update: And She Was Funded by Biden

Perhaps U B like:
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 07:34 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Sigh…
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 07:49 AM   #22
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
...as they seem to have developed a proclivity for taking it up the pooper recently.

FDA Will Remove Anti-ivermectin Social Media, Website Posts Under Lawsuit Settlement AgreementPerhaps you may recall this interesting faux pas from them, back in the day, where they accidentally revealed that is does actually work after all

FDA Says Ivermectin Doesn’t Work Against COVID-19 but Points to Studies That Show It Does

And I'm sure the same folk were instrumental in burying the below as well, at the time.

So were you following Dr. Anthony "The one, The Science, The Way" Fauci or the ministry of Truth, from the likes of Nina "Moaning Myrtle" Jankowicz (pronounced Janky-Wits) or her under study Kate Starbird, who fights to control speech, truth and dissent everywhere she is told to by her masters?!?

Kate Starbird Led the Censorship Efforts Against Gateway Pundit in 2022 – Now Her Goal Is to Control Your Speech on X …Update: And She Was Funded by Biden

Perhaps U B like:
Total BS. The Epoch Times has proven itself to be a totally unreliable source of information.

"Claims that India’s largest state, Uttar Pradesh, had no new cases of COVID-19 after implementing an ivermectin protocol have been shared on Facebook and other social media sites. Most notably, a headline of an article from "INDEPENDENT SIDE: Your source of relevant and true news" reads, "INDIA: No Covid-19 Cases In 24 Hours After Implementing Ivermectin Protocol." Also, an article written by Jim Hoft on the conservative media site Gateway Pundit reads: “HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN.” We find these claims as mostly false. There is no scientific evidence showing that ivermectin led to a reduction in the spread of the virus in Uttar Pradesh. As we covered in a previous fact-check, the jury is still out on the effectiveness of ivermectin when it comes to treating and preventing COVID-19.

India stopped recommending the use of ivermectin for the management of the virus in September, citing a lack of scientific evidence of its benefits. Researchers at the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) did not find enough evidence for Ivermectin and Hydroxycholoquine as potential therapeutics targeted against COVID-19.

Based on the totality of the evidence to date, there appears to be no benefit to the use of ivermectin as treatment for, or prophylaxis against, COVID-19. Large scale randomized clinical trials are underway and may further elucidate whether there is any utility to the use of this medication."

https://www.newswise.com/factcheck/s...ot-been-proven

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...ateway-pundit/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 07:50 AM   #23
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Because I follow the advice of medical professionals, not feeble-minded folks on a hooker board that get their advice from dipshit sites.

I trust my veterinarian more than I do many doctors these days.

Nothing that the CDC has promoted about Covid goes along with basic immunity.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 08:09 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What do you and your vet consider “basic immunity?”
Old 03-27-2024, 10:43 AM   #25
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What do you and your vet consider “basic immunity?”

Sigh, it takes too long to explain science to people that put more value in a the title of the person than understanding basic science.

It is pretty obvious that if you keep getting covid boosters it will only guarantee you got a shot. They've Covid and Influenza B go through the nursing homes around here, and they were all vaccinated for both.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 12:19 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Sigh, it takes too long to explain science to people that put more value in a the title of the person than understanding basic science.

It is pretty obvious that if you keep getting covid boosters it will only guarantee you got a shot. They've Covid and Influenza B go through the nursing homes around here, and they were all vaccinated for both.
Number one, You neither have the title nor bona fides to explain science to me. I was asking a legitimate question.

and

Number two, and this is a solid number two, you didn't answer the question.

You're beating a dead horse. With a cow.
Old 03-27-2024, 12:32 PM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Paxlovid vs Ivermectin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post

FDA Will Remove Anti-ivermectin Social Media, Website Posts Under Lawsuit Settlement AgreementPerhaps you may recall this interesting faux pas from them, back in the day, where they accidentally revealed that is does actually work after all

Perhaps U B like:
The Ivermectin poster boy is Caleb Wallace, from San Angelo, Texas. An anti-mask and anti-vaccine activist, Caleb initially refused to go to the hospital after he came down with a severe case of the deadly COVID, and stayed home and took Ivermectin. Wallace, who was in his 20’s, died, leaving 3 small children behind.

https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/ne...nd/8196516002/

Based on the research, Ivermectin may work or it may not. Paxlovid darn sure does though. WYID, I followed the Eastern Virginia Medical School vitamin and supplement regimen you kindly posted here back during COVID waves, and I never came down with it. I hope you’ll likewise look into Paxlovid when you get COVID.

I’ve been reluctant to post this because I didn’t want to give you and Levianon the satisfaction. But, after 7 shots and 4 years, I finally came down with COVID last week. I figure I probably got it in a stripper bar in Houston, or on my flight coming back from Houston. I’m kicking myself, because if I’d masked up in the bar and the airports, I bet I would have remained COVID free. However it’s kind of hard to wear an N95 mask when a stripper has her tongue down your throat. It can be done safely though if you’re good at holding your breath like I am, and you have a mask with ear loops that you can easily slip on and off.

Anyway I got on Paxlovid about 28 hours after first symptoms. Thanks to my superior level of immunity from frequent vaccination, it wasn’t that bad to start with, just like a cold with low fever. But within 10 hours of starting Paxlovid, that COVID had been knocked on its butt.

Everyone I’ve spoken with who took Paxlovid says something similar. The only downside is supposedly the taste, but I had no problem with that whatsoever.

I realize I’m taking a risk here, as I still have a mild case of the sniffles and YELLOW MUCOUS. So there’s still a possibility I’ll die from this and then you and Levianon will be saying “I told you so.” But it’s worth it to go ahead and get the word out about Paxlovid.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 01:08 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I too used Paxlovid when I got COVID in 22. It knocked me out, but it also knocked out the COVID, fast.

I wonder if that god awful taste shows up in women who are on it?
Old 03-27-2024, 01:24 PM   #29
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I too used Paxlovid when I got COVID in 22. It knocked me out, but it also knocked out the COVID, fast.

I wonder if that god awful taste shows up in women who are on it?
Yes it does. A female coworker who'd used Paxlovid gave me some peppermints because she had the same reaction to it that you did. A friend told me it was working for him but he stopped after 3 days because the taste was so bad he was getting nauseous.

For me though, no problem. I popped a few of the peppermints, but the bad taste didn't last over 5 or 10 minutes regardless.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 01:32 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Has the CDC issued any warning about DATY when she's taking Paxlovid?

I'd probably have to take them at their word, lest I find out the hard way.

I'm still waiting to meet someone who's been clotted, pericarditised, injured or otherwise deceived by the CDC on the COVID vaccination. Seems like the same folks who rail about measles and mumps vaccine are helping bring those diseases back.

If anything, the vaccines have resulted in a great spike in clickbait online.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women