Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2012, 08:41 AM   #256
MC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I rest my case.
In other words, "I have no way of coming up with a reasonable response to Doc's post, so I'm just going to ignore it."

Gotcha.

MC is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #257
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

A reasonable response? To a guy who thinks it is ok to kill babies born alive? That isn't even deserving of any response.

You Obamazombies have gone over the cliff on this one. It is truly amazing. The lengths you will go to support your guy. You will be good workers in the Amerikan regime.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #258
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
A reasonable response? To a guy who thinks it is ok to kill babies born alive? That isn't even deserving of any response.

You Obamazombies have gone over the cliff on this one. It is truly amazing. The lengths you will go to support your guy. You will be good workers in the Amerikan regime.
Your level of hyperbole is, frankly, embarrassing.

Again, one more time for the slow, besides the fact that this issue is about 7 years old, there was already a law on the books that addressed what to do with babies born alive. Deny that, or shut the fuck up.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #259
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Doofe, I'm sorry you are having trouble coming to grips with the fact that your hero. President Obama, did not think that babies who survive an abortion attempt need not be allowed to live. That is a reprehensible and indefensible position, and it is tough for an Obamazombie to rationalize all the "good" Obama has done, with the fact that he supported infanticide.

I feel for you, Doofe, I really do.

Old 02-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #260
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I rest my case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Thank God!

Does this mean you will STFU on this issue?
Quote:

It appears not...

COG, can you rest your case at the ballot box in Nov. ?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:05 PM   #261
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I intend to vote for candidates who believe that when a baby is born alive, s/he has rights just like any other living human.

Wait a sec, that's right, we have virtually no rights left in America. Well, I will still support them in their effort to remain alive.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #262
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Gary Davis
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:17 AM   #263
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Doofe, I'm sorry you are having trouble coming to grips with the fact that your hero. President Obama, did not think that babies who survive an abortion attempt need not be allowed to live.
Says the guy who wants people to die if they can't afford health insurance.

You seem incapable of addressing the circumstances surrounding the issue. You say you rest your case, but you've made no case. Facts that run counter to your tripe, you ignore and fail to address, instead just going back to your nonsensical hyperbole. Normally, that makes you annoying. But when accusing someone of infanticide, or supporting someone who supports infanticide, it makes you an ass.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:26 AM   #264
BigLouie
Valued Poster

‎...and you thought Mr. Paul was a libertarian. He's no libertarian, he's a pathetic homophobic, misogynist, racist that needs to be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

More comments from Ron Paul
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:06 AM   #265
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Says the guy who wants people to die if they can't afford health insurance.

You seem incapable of addressing the circumstances surrounding the issue. You say you rest your case, but you've made no case. Facts that run counter to your tripe, you ignore and fail to address, instead just going back to your nonsensical hyperbole. Normally, that makes you annoying. But when accusing someone of infanticide, or supporting someone who supports infanticide, it makes you an ass.
Doofe. All I commented on was Obama's vote. Sorry you can't handle that. And your statement about wanting people without insurance to die simply reinforces your belief that if government isn't doing it, it isn't getting done.

You really are a sad case.

And Louie. The Ed Show? Really? And you think Fox is biased? I know Ed Shulz, he's an idiot. He used to be Reagan's biggest supported. He's a phony, and a liar.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #266
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Well until "pre-existing conditions" are removed from the public purchase of insurance, a lot of people unfortunately will get sick and maybe die. Removing them from employer provided health insurance was a good start.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:30 AM   #267
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The problem with requiring insurance companies to provide coverage for pre-existing conditions is that it is like wrecking your car and then asking for insurance. It doesn't make any sense. Insurance is "managed risk". If a condition is already there, there is no risk to manage, and the insurance company has to agree to give the insured a gift, because there isn't any way to spread the risk around. Other policyholders will have to pick up the tab through increased premiums. Otherwise, the company goes out of business, and no one has insurance.

I know insurance companies are crooks. They've become that way because of ever increasing government regulation. In the end, insurance policies are contracts. They agree to cover certain losses for a certain amount of money. If they breach their contract, there are damages that can be recovered, and penalties to pay. Many lawyers make their living suing insurance companies, at usually no cost to the victim.

This is off topic, I guess it should be in a new thread. Just to stay on topic, I will reiterate, I do not support the killing of babies born alive. Under any conditions.

Now in a group policy setting, it is much easier to get the pre-existing condition covered, because the insurance company takes on a group risk, and included in that are some who have pre-existing conditions, and many who do not, so the risk is spread out.

What we need is relaxed group coverage rules, not more government regulation.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #268
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

We are going to cover prexisting conditions HUH. But killing babies is OK. This comes from a man who raised his son by himself from a tittie dacing drug addicted whore from day one. I could understand a young man scared of responsiblities. But you older people supporting this well, enough said.

My son who served in the US ARMY did 1 year in a Iraqi desert. Just got him back from a 1 yr tour on a Afganistan mountain. He's honorably out now. Fuken baby killers. I don't get it. ???
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:42 AM   #269
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hey Doofe, MC and others. This guy agrees with you. See? I can be nice.

http://jme.bmj.com/content/early/201...00411.abstract
Old 02-28-2012, 07:46 AM   #270
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

In a head-to-head match up poll, Rasmussen says Santorum is trailing Obama by only 2% (within the margin of error) with likely voters............

Santorum is NOT too conservative for American women ! If he were, his polling numbers would be worse.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women