Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47448
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2014, 12:12 PM   #1
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63
Default Different places to fuck....

The one thing that sucks about my schedule is that I travel so much that it's often hard to time the scheduling of a provider for when I "think" I am really going to be horny/aka in the mood for sex...

I'm a very observant person so in my travels I see various places that would be (imo) great places to fuck....

Can anyone share various places they've fucked that are not the traditional...i.e. not the traditional bedroom or can you share places you would like to..

Here are some of the places I would love to do it in...

1-The family "restroom" at a mall or airport (you know the room where you can lock the door and be on your own)

2-Any department store dressing room

3-Go to a new housing development, tour the "model home" and break in the bedroom...some have security cameras but fuck it...give 'em a show

4- America's on W. Gray (Houston) restroom...pick any one they are all really eclectic. or any really cool restaurant or bar in your city..

5-A high rise with an external glass elevator (although I think DATY or BBBJ) would be better...

Those are my mine....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 01:13 PM   #2
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes to the department store dressing room. When I think of other places to fuck, it depends. Sometimes I'm more into the idea of fucking in a polished, upscale setting, and other times I'm into the idea of fucking in a grimy and seedy setting.

On my most recent time riding on Amtrak, I thought about fucking on the train, while in transit. I'm unfamiliar with the whole layout of a train, so I'm not exactly sure where. This makes me think of a recurring fantasy of mine to fuck the conductor and/or crew while riding the train. Perhaps, in a no passenger allowed/ crew only section of the train. It's something I thought about much more frequently when I lived in NYC and would ride the Metro North or LIRR. When I would stand on the platform and watch the first couple or few train cars pass by filled with a handful or more train workers, especially if they were in their uniforms, my mind would wonder.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 01:55 PM   #3
yohimbebrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

lol I was at America's on W. Gray a few weeks ago on a date. and had the same thought about fucking her in the restroom. there's also a cute Asian waitress there that I wouldn't mind fucking in the restroom or anyplace else.
yohimbebrother is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:33 PM   #4
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

When I have a hotel room with a balcony I love fooling around or full on fucking on the balcony! Recently I had a room at a golf resort with a balcony overlooking the pool area and in the evening I had the privilege of bending a gentleman over the threshold of the balcony and fucking him under the stars with romance music from the 50's gently rising over the sound of the rushing water from the pool below (it had a water feature). That was truly lovely.

I love fucking outdoors in general. I'm an avid camper, and find the forest to be a wonderful place to have sex. One of my first encounters as a teenager was in the forest so I've been a fan for quite a while. Not the most comfortable option, but I love the feeling of being in nature and the added sensations from the breeze, the leaves, the animals that stop by to watch... Lol.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #5
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
When I have a hotel room with a balcony I love fooling around or full on fucking on the balcony! Recently I had a room at a golf resort with a balcony overlooking the pool area and in the evening I had the privilege of bending a gentleman over the threshold of the balcony and fucking him under the stars with romance music from the 50's gently rising over the sound of the rushing water from the pool below (it had a water feature). That was truly lovely.

I love fucking outdoors in general. I'm an avid camper, and find the forest to be a wonderful place to have sex. One of my first encounters as a teenager was in the forest so I've been a fan for quite a while. Not the most comfortable option, but I love the feeling of being in nature and the added sensations from the breeze, the leaves, the animals that stop by to watch... Lol.
Ummm I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that you were "f-ing" him with some sort of penis shaped object...sounds romantic. LOL..
Old 10-07-2014, 04:00 PM   #6
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I started with my fingers, and then I used the Njoy Pur Wand for a while because that's the best for focused prostate stimulation which causes those coveted super-intense orgasms. But yes, this particular gentleman did very much enjoy the use of my strap-on as well. It actually WAS really romantic to do that under the stars on a pile of pillows while listening to romantic music and breathing the fresh air. I dunno, something about being outdoors is just extra exciting to me! It makes everything so visceral.

I think some people think that the use of strap-ons can't be romantic but I totally disagree. And so would most of my clients for sure. Most of my clients who come to me for strap-on play do so because they don't desire a domme and want it to be a romantic GF type experience.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:25 PM   #7
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

My most memorable was in High School. Was born and raised in Hawaii, so my girl friend and I went swimming at Waikiki Beach. She was hugging on my neck, rubbing her boobs on me, while we were standing in the water to our shoulders. Pulled my hard on out (at 17, when DIDN'T we have a hardon??), slipped her suit bottom to the side and plugged in. Couldn't do much with all the tourists around and salt water isn't that much fun but we both got a thrill by being "secretly naughty". Didn't orgasm, but when we got somewhere private, we both exploded talking about it while banging each others brains out. Ahh for the uncomplicated times of youth..
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:25 PM   #8
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Well I started with my fingers, and then I used the Njoy Pur Wand for a while because that's the best for focused prostate stimulation which causes those coveted super-intense orgasms. But yes, this particular gentleman did very much enjoy the use of my strap-on as well. It actually WAS really romantic to do that under the stars on a pile of pillows while listening to romantic music and breathing the fresh air. I dunno, something about being outdoors is just extra exciting to me! It makes everything so visceral.

I think some people think that the use of strap-ons can't be romantic but I totally disagree. And so would most of my clients for sure. Most of my clients who come to me for strap-on play do so because they don't desire a domme and want it to be a romantic GF type experience.
I was actually being serious...I'm not into being pegged but I don't knock the guys who are into it. Everyone has their own sexual proclivities so who I am I to judge...I think ladies such as yourself who know the art of being able to provide a man with that type of pleasure are probably sought out by those guys...

I will say that having sex outside is very very nice...I love it when I have a hotel that has a balcony...that's one of the best places for play time...

Thanks for sharing..
Old 10-08-2014, 09:43 AM   #9
Guest050216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Part of the allure in fucking in non-traditional places is the possibility of being seen. I'll simply add a few of my most memorable places and keep my list short:

The indoor pool at the Mon Chalet with a crowd of funsters.

Underneath the overpass in the middle of the night.

Up against the wall of the local police department building (it was dark). I'm sure the local bums enjoyed the show.

In the bathroom of a local Thai restaurant.
Guest050216 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 10:42 AM   #10
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default Let's Get Wet !

Many moons ago I did the in the lake with many of our friends near and talking like nothing was happening. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and we would twirl around in the water and kiss and bounce around like we're only playing in the water. No one had a clue.

Also did the " in the apartment pool " late one night as my Great Dane ran around the edges of the pool barking at us. It was late so MAYBE no one got up to see why the commotion.

Elevators, woods ( with her little sister peaking from far away ), restrooms, driving down the 101 during rush hour in San Francisco, 50 yard line in college, girlfriends basement with family asleep up stairs, and several other unassuming locations.

It's the reason I'm here- I love to fuck !
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 11:18 AM   #11
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I needed this thread. All my fucking has been in the bedroom or on the sofa. Long time ago, my SO gave me a HJ while we were driving down the road. Recently, my mistress/SB/UTR gave me a BBBJ while we were driving down a lonely road. I was with another girl a couple of weeks ago at her condo. I so wanted to fuck her on the balcony, but I chickened out in asking her. It was still light out. If it had been dark, I probably would have asked. Still have a hot tub on my list.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote--3-Go to a new housing development, tour the "model home" and break in the bedroom...some have security cameras but fuck it...give 'em a show

I had a client in Oregon who was a real estate guy at the hig priced new subdivisions...we would meet once a week at one of his new model homes before he had a showing! It was so sexy!!

This weekend I did it in a tent in 47 degree weather in a two man tent at a bad ass biker rally!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:41 PM   #13
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I did it once on a balcony ten stories up overlooking the ocean... fantastic!
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:01 PM   #14
ThroatChoker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

When I first came to the states, I had to be in Houston for a bit. I went to a private party in Freeport. Get there at dusk, people riding horses & driving on the beach, building campfires and pitching tent. Go to a big party tent and the yanks seem enamored at my Aussie accent. I teach em some right good drinking songs and we all get shit-faced. I go outside to relieve myself and this right-fine Sheila follows me and informs me she wants to fuck me.

I was with a group and had already split the legs of this one sheila, so I told her we would have to do it discretely. We went to the water's edge and someone left a float. We dropped the clothes, put her on it on her back, pushed it into the surf till we made it out past the break. Climbed on top and fucked her for a good while to the rhythm of the waves. Not much wind, just rolling waves.

Spent the night there and we all got up for breakfast. My back was all hot and felt 'thick'. When I got outside a couple blokes spit out their coffee laughing. Not one square inch of my back, legs and my ass was without a mosquito bite. Looked like a fucking waffle of sorts.

Fucking good story there.
Cheers !!
ThroatChoker is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:56 PM   #15
SASpurfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

Starbucks restroom off I-35 just north of Austin. Sweet!
SAS
SASpurfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women