Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2018, 05:57 PM   #31
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Nino/Ninot, you and I may not agree on a lot of things but you damn sure have good taste in music. PLEASE carry on!
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:44 PM   #32
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking SUICIDAL TENDENCIES... "Institutionalized"

CBGB'S Best Club in The World ... saw these Tards before they stopped Hard Core Shows!!!

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 07:58 AM   #33
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you to everyone who has contributed thus far. It is so nice to see a thread that hasn't been disrupted by drama, where everyone is cordial with their replies. Please continue to carry on with your music interests and truly thank you again!
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 04:35 PM   #34
disizme2k16
Gaining Momentum

NA, I want to see that movie. So many pioneering artists cut their teeth there. Speaking of some of them, did you notice David Byrne is playing JazzFest this year?

My music is influenced by my mood and if I'm cleaning house or not. Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, AC/DC, Halestorm, Donald Fagen/Steely Dan, Aerosmith, Chicago, James Taylor, Adam Ant, Depeche Mode, The Cure, SRV, Train, Fiona Apple, Audioslave, Lifehouse, Default, Alanis Morrisette, Five Finger Death Punch, Paramore, Santana, The Script. And just about anything not country or rap. I just can't quite get into them.
disizme2k16 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 10:11 PM   #35
Mr.Lee
Registered Member

RL HAHA thanks , well he kinda just me the reigns after katrina , hence the grunge and heavy metal . Ironically later on i found out he loves the music i listened to including but not limiting too mudvayne , alice in chains , and jack white
Mr.Lee is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 03:36 PM   #36
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love a wide variety of music. Sometimes I just listen to classical when I go to sleep , or recently I discovered Gregorian monk type music. Kind of like Enigma. Google enigma you tube, sadeness!! I used to dance to them when I worked at stripclubs. Best music ever for a slow strip dance!!
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 04:07 PM   #37
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki2012 View Post
I love a wide variety of music. Sometimes I just listen to classical when I go to sleep , or recently I discovered Gregorian monk type music. Kind of like Enigma. Google enigma you tube, sadeness!! I used to dance to them when I worked at stripclubs. Best music ever for a slow strip dance!!
Ahh, very much like your taste. I had linked 2 YouTube videos of Enigma songs a few posts back. I've listened to them for years.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 08:06 PM   #38
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking STRIPPER SISTERS

Quote:
Google enigma you tube, sadness!! I used to dance to them when I worked at strip clubs. Best music ever for a slow strip dance!!
CRAZY HORSE II (Las Vegas NV)... Night-Shift going into Day-Shift memories.

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 08:29 PM   #39
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I want to change my answer. I think the sound that my mouth makes motorboating KiKi's perfect boobs would be my favorite music

Every time I see her avatar I picture myself living homeless on the streets a broken man because I sold everything to pay for time playing with those things... I have to stay away from her for as long as I can hold out. I am sure she or more so they will be the ruin of me

KiKi how often do you see this reaction when you take your bra off in front of a new gentlemen

Quote:
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:47 PM   #40
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Ninotsugi;1060418133][CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]CBGB'S Best Club in The World ... saw these Tards before they stopped Hard Core Shows!!!

Nino, I would have given anything to have attended some of the shows at CBGB back in the day.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:57 PM   #41
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by disizme2k16 View Post
NA, I want to see that movie. So many pioneering artists cut their teeth there. Speaking of some of them, did you notice David Byrne is playing JazzFest this year?

My music is influenced by my mood and if I'm cleaning house or not. Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, AC/DC, Halestorm, Donald Fagen/Steely Dan, Aerosmith, Chicago, James Taylor, Adam Ant, Depeche Mode, The Cure, SRV, Train, Fiona Apple, Audioslave, Lifehouse, Default, Alanis Morrisette, Five Finger Death Punch, Paramore, Santana, The Script. And just about anything not country or rap. I just can't quite get into them.
Disizme2k16, definitely check it out, especially if you love the Punk movement of the early 80's. I indeed saw that David Byrne is playing Jazzfest, that would be the coolest. Jack White is also playing, gotta find a way to go!

I'm impressed, you have a very eclectic list there. I bet you like Tori Amos also, she is one of my faves. Tchaikovsky is an excellent choice.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:00 PM   #42
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Kiki, great picks, if you enjoy the Gregorian monks, you may want to check out Buddhist monks also.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:06 PM   #43
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

To add more to my list, while at the gym today, my playlist included CCR, Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Wonder. I also workout to Underworld, Crystal Method and the Chemical Brothers. Oh, and I love Orbital also (Kiki check this group out)
Old 01-25-2018, 11:57 PM   #44
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Tonight's lullaby is

Dire Straits Telegraph Road
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 08:50 AM   #45
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Lightbulb This reminded me of something I saw on TV the other night

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u View Post
Kiki, great picks, if you enjoy the Gregorian monks, you may want to check out Buddhist monks also.
I was watching a Law and Order marathon and they were showing some little known factoids about the show. It was mentioned that the well known "bong bong" that is heard when transitioning from scene to scene was actually a recording of 500 Monks stomping on wooden bleachers or something like that. I thought that was pretty interesting. I will include a link to the sound for those who do not watch "Law and Order" It is one of my favorite shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMalvNeJFLk
coast_encounter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women