Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2018, 08:28 PM   #1
nephalim
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Hobbying on a cruise ship?

I’m going solo on a cruise soon... is there a way of finding any on a ship? I wish there was a “provider app” that showed proximity to a provider... I guess technology hasn’t made it that far yet..
nephalim is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:47 PM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have brought my own at times, but I expect in general it would be very hard for a lady to just go with the hope of covering her expences.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 10:06 PM   #3
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephalim View Post
I’m going solo on a cruise soon... is there a way of finding any on a ship? I wish there was a “provider app” that showed proximity to a provider... I guess technology hasn’t made it that far yet..
This is just an idea. I've never done anything like this, but I am not saying I wouldn't. If you're going on a Singles Cruise chat it up with a girl who looks like she might be game and simply make her an offer. Use good tactics don't be sleazy or crude, ya never know. Then again if you have some game you might be able charm a babe out of her panties. If it's not a singles cruise look for the dorkiest guy on the ship with a reasonably hot wife ask him if you can fuck his wife it's a good chance he's a cuckold and he might be delighted that you asked, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:29 AM   #4
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

You'd likely be better off just getting some before you start the cruise. If things go sour there's no escape from it. What if a hobbying husband gets wind of her (his hobby instincts could be tingling)? Now he's making offers to her, cockblocking you and your "great idea." What if you get bored with her after a couple days?

Just saying.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:38 AM   #5
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Default Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
...If you're going on a Singles Cruise chat it up with a girl who looks like she might be game and simply make her an offer. Use good tactics don't be sleazy or crude, ya never know.
Trying to envision how one could smoothly suggest pay-to-play to a complete stranger. I've heard many suggest such but I've never heard any suggest how it's done.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:34 AM   #6
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephalim View Post
Sliding slightly off-topic, I wonder if anyone from the aspd cruise is still around. The stories and drama
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:20 PM   #7
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Why are you going on a cruise by yourself? If you know a FUCKING WHORE well enough, she might be willing to go with you, if her expenses are paid, and if you find her some clients on board. Slang that pussy out.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:15 PM   #8
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

bring your provider...I'm sure for the right price.So is this a single cruise?
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:55 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
Trying to envision how one could smoothly suggest pay-to-play to a complete stranger. I've heard many suggest such but I've never heard any suggest how it's done.
Its called having game.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:15 PM   #10
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
Well first offer her $1000 for sex.
If she says yes, offer her $10.
If she gets angry and says "What do you think I am?"

Answer: "We both know what you are, we are just negotiating price!"
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:38 PM   #11
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Its called having game.
I think more alcohol the better the chances
rrabbit6926 is online now   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:03 PM   #12
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I have taken one cruise a long while ago, and scored twice on the week long cruise. The first time occurred after dinner. Typically on a cruise ship you dress up for dinner. I wore a suit and tie. Our dinner time was 7pm to 9pm and after dinner was dance lessons followed by dancing.

On this trip there were lots of single women who were vacation (Alaskian Cruise) with their elderly parents and the 2nd night one 50 something women kept close to me. We danced several times and one thing led to another before we fell into her bed. We had Civi sex for the next two nights.

The last night on the ship I found my way to the bar and sat down next to a 20 something women. After a short time talking with her I recognized her as one of the maids who cleaned our rooms. She was from a Russian block country and was trying to make cash in order to go to college back in her country. That led to me asking how bad did she want to make some fast cash over the next hour? As soon as I said thst her hand was high up on my thigh. I paid her a low USA provider rate (For the time) to spend the next hour with her.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:27 AM   #13
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Good for you!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:26 AM   #14
georgehentson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

And of course you have your ports of call. Any time you get off the ship, you should be able to find someone halfway decent for cheap.
georgehentson is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:47 AM   #15
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Find a cabin maid and get 2 one hundred dollar bills out when she comes to clean your room.

She will close the door if it is a yes.
Never had one not close the door.

Just dont ask for sex, put the money on the dresser as she watches and look at her.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women