Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2015, 01:18 AM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

You come asking for the attention Shayla and eventually get what you need to generate a few sympathy fucks....

I was content with leaving you be for as long as you chose to keep in your place.....

You came at me and felt the need to attack as well as make comments about my personal life.... You get what you give girl..... YOU brought your kids up on this board... many times..... You told us quite a story here if you recal... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=kids The nature of the reference has nothing to do with the subject matter here..... simply has to do with your character and prior issues.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:21 AM   #32
Whispers

you should rtm the unwanted PMs adn let staff have them to see the history.... I know of at least 2 others....

her contacting me began the same way.... A comment having nothing to do with her struck a nerve... She sees herself in too many places.

I know of two others with the same issues.... She's a bit too "needy"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windinhishair View Post
OP I won't bad mouth Jade but I will admit there is some truth in your initial post.

I had to put her on my ignore list in order to stop her unsolicited PMS which kept coming in spite of politely requesting she stop PMing me.

They originally started because I used the term fat burger in a thread which made no implied reference to her or anyone else's weight for that matter.

After asking her not to contact me again I then, as a preventative measure posted in the thread that the term had nothing to do with any particular provider or weight and asked that no BBWs take offense or PM me over it.

I then immediately received three additional back-to-back PMs of a threatening nature from Jade simply because I publicly asked that no providers PM me over the term fat burger.

It was then that I had to threaten her that I would report the harassment if she continued and promptly put her on ignore as a safety measure to make sure the unwanted PMs stopped.

There is something very unbalanced about this lady and I say that having nothing against her other than her behavior behind the scenes.
Old 11-16-2015, 05:16 AM   #33
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

No more off topic posts! There have been plenty of insults being thrown. backwards, forwards, and sideways.

This is the warning. If it continues, points follow.

Have a great Monday

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 07:39 AM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I get lots of messages.

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 11:57 AM   #35
Billy Shakes
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Isn't there a more quiet way to handle this issue? I mean, starting a whole thread about receiving unsolicited PMs from one specific provider is a bit much, but then you attack another provider about her personal life. How much lower are you going to go? But to stay on topic I have not received a pm or a call from a provider soliciting business. You can ignore the PM/call just like I do when receiving telemarketing calls at home.
Billy Shakes is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:13 PM   #36
Whispers

In regards to Shayla, i dont see it as attacking when i respond to attacks on me that are personal in nature.

You have to view her comments towards me in some sort of a time line to understand.

Regarding Jade, i had already asked her to quit contacting me via PM's as well as to not try calling me or texting me weeks ago and copied staff on that request and it only served to stop at first short time and then she started up again.

So I try the procedure of dealing with it off the board first and in case you don't realize it you never get any kind of feedback from staff when they deal with a problem so you don't know if there's any resolution in place. So I put it all out there and as you can read here I'm not the only member who's experience this with her.
Old 11-16-2015, 12:22 PM   #37
Billy Shakes
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
In regards to Shayla, i dont see it as attacking when i respond to attacks on me that are personal in nature.

You have to view her comments towards me in some sort of a time line to understand.

Regarding Jade, i had already asked her to quit contacting me via PM's as well as to not try calling me or texting me weeks ago and copied staff on that request and it only served to stop at first short time and then she started up again.

So I try the procedure of dealing with it off the board first and in case you don't realize it you never get any kind of feedback from staff when they deal with a problem so you don't know if there's any resolution in place. So I put it all out there and as you can read here I'm not the only member who's experience this with her.
I get it, man but you called out the provider but failed to treat the mods with the same malcontent as you did the provider considering that their lack of attention failed to deal the problem outright. Your thread just seems suspect considering how you've been targeting her for the last couple of weeks.
Billy Shakes is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:34 PM   #38
Whispers

What you're not seeing though is that the mods are very limited in what they can do in a times people are willing to take a few points here in there in order to express themselves.

You have to be aware of what's going on around a person at times in order to know if you need to be concerned about how their escalating and with other be people reporting things in regards to Jade behind the scenes trying to get people's personal phone numbers out of other providers pretending to be screening them for some session that's never going to happen it's sometimes best to just get it all out there.
Old 11-16-2015, 10:51 PM   #39
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Anyone else receiving unwanted messages and invitations?
nope ,.... i want all those invitations ... keep'em coming! you know who you are!!!!
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 08:37 PM   #40
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Shakes View Post
Isn't there a more quiet way to handle this issue? I mean, starting a whole thread about receiving unsolicited PMs from one specific provider is a bit much.....
Perhaps. But this thread came after reporting the problem to staff twice......
Old 12-17-2015, 08:45 PM   #41
RandB fan
Valued Poster

SL those are not messages, they are voices in your head, sometimes they may contain messages but you would have to knock a hooger off a sofa to find out what they mean. just forget about them. They will tell you when they want to come out and play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I get lots of messages.

RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 08:49 PM   #42
RandB fan
Valued Poster

BS Fitting intials

I liked you better when you were not here, but since you are you need to get a White Knight outfit and declare you loyalty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Shakes View Post
Isn't there a more quiet way to handle this issue? I mean, starting a whole thread about receiving unsolicited PMs from one specific provider is a bit much, but then you attack another provider about her personal life. How much lower are you going to go? But to stay on topic I have not received a pm or a call from a provider soliciting business. You can ignore the PM/call just like I do when receiving telemarketing calls at home.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:52 PM   #43
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Another one who needs a uniform, We already know team he is on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
nope ,.... i want all those invitations ... keep'em coming! you know who you are!!!!
Old 12-29-2015, 11:40 PM   #44
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Another one who needs a uniform, We already know team he is on.
Dodger definitely earned that uniform over time......
Old 12-29-2015, 11:50 PM   #45
TravelerMan
BANNED

Encounters: 3

When all else fails, shift focus! What is your obsession with Jade? It's really quite concerning for HER safety, if you ask me.
What's the matter, mommy issues? Did you not get much attention as baby Whispers? Do you need some attention?? Looks like no one is interested here, maybe try your local strip joint, brother!
TravelerMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women