Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35298
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2015, 06:15 PM   #16
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
That's what I would like to know too, plus the Eccie handle. Nikki, you did verify that handle with a PM, not just someone saying "I'm so-and-so from Eccie" right? I'd like that PM forwarded to me from the guy also. was any verification or screening done at all? We've had scores of "impostors" saying just that, and of course its not really that member, and it never ends well.

Let get to the bottom of this right away. I'd like that PM forwarded to me from the guy also. This is either true, or we have some wild accusations being thrown around, which is going to be a problem either way for someone. PM me please.
Exactly! ! I always ask for a pm if they text me first . Anyone can say I'm so and so from here.
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 06:53 PM   #17
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMan View Post
Tetas....not sure whether you're joking and poking a little fun or if you are serious and asking the other mods to look into this?

Either way, you can rest assured that the first thing I did hours ago was inform the Admins of this situation and tell them to do WHATEVER they deemed necessary for the security of the Board. Not that you deserved to know that this is being looked at, but rather the community needs to be assured of it's safety.

Now....back to your regularly scheduled programing.

MM
Just poking fun Mod-man, never considered the idea that you were giving info to the po-po.
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:57 PM   #18
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

If MM ever got turned we would ALL be fucked. Well since I ain't sore in my virgin ass yet, I ain't buying it. Believe me when I say when I get PENETRATED all of North Louisiana will hear me scream! Just the risk you take donating for personal time and all other activities between consenting adults though. Guess we all deem it worth it or we would all remain monogamous.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 07:41 AM   #19
goshawk
Registered Member

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughti Nikki View Post
Ok, so I come to Shreveport quite often & have never had a problem until now. Amy & I made it into town on Wednesday evening & got checked into our hotel. Somebody called Amy to set up an hour appointment, so she gave him the address to our hotel & he said he was on his way. So he gets there, & she texts him the room number, the session started off normal. He asked her to do a little erotic dancing for him & everything was fine, so she thought.. the police came & knocked on the door & she knew then that it was an undercover operation. So after they came downstairs to find me they had a 'side conversation' as I was sitting there in handcuffs,

Undercover1: MuffinMan sure hooked us up with this one
Me: Who's MuffinMan?
Undercover2: Oh you know who MuffinMan is, we know him too, very well

I would not trust him, safe hobbying!
I guess maybe I missed something in the story by Nikki, If you were downstairs and they come down to find you and put you in handcuffs, what had you done that was illegal? I an no lawyer but if you were lets say downstairs having a glass of ice tea or whatever how can or could they arrest you? What charge did they give you? I am sure there is no law on you posting your ad. Like I said did I miss something?
goshawk is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 12:06 PM   #20
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by goshawk View Post
I guess maybe I missed something in the story by Nikki, If you were downstairs and they come down to find you and put you in handcuffs, what had you done that was illegal? I an no lawyer but if you were lets say downstairs having a glass of ice tea or whatever how can or could they arrest you? What charge did they give you? I am sure there is no law on you posting your ad. Like I said did I miss something?
Seems a bit odd doesnt it.....
And to boot, throw a good man under the bus.. SMH..
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 01:01 PM   #21
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by goshawk View Post
Now I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. But a quick look at the Shreveport police bookings on June 24 show two arrests that might could be associated with this thread. One got popped for prostitution and 30 minutes later the other got popped for pandering.

I don't do lawyerin' but I'm guessin LE just might consider it';s pandering a gal posts an ad on BP AND someone books an appointment using that number in that ad AND some other gal gets popped for prostitution based on the appointment.

Once again, BP is proven to be safe for all concerned.

HID

PS I'd post a link to the arrest records. But it shows real names, addresses, and other violations not to be mentioned. I know it's basic site policy that links to public records are allowed, I'm just trying to make Muffy's life easier.
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:48 PM   #22
VivianKnights
Account Disabled

User ID: 223
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so sorry that happened...! Since it was a sting and they are aware of this board, they know muffy is the mod... so by saying that where you could hear it, ensured you would come back and rattle the community by claiming he was working with them. I've known muffy for ten years... and that ain't happenin...
VivianKnights is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:56 PM   #23
LouisianaBBW
BBBW Provider

User ID: 259168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I DID NOT TAKE THE TIME TO READ ALL THE COMMENTS BUT.............. I was arrested last year and they tried to say that shit to me and in the second breath was asking for info on Muffin Man and other mods and premium users wanting Real Life names. Nope not this Chic. I actually wrote an Essay the first time around and deleted it. I was really mad at the girl but I calmed down and I hope she is not traumatized by the incident!
LouisianaBBW is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:28 PM   #24
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It didn't take long to get back to business as usual. I hope the Arkansas Board Mod isn't hooked up with the Po-Po like she thinks MM is.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1426763
Lonesome is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:34 PM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivianKnights View Post
I'm so sorry that happened...! Since it was a sting and they are aware of this board, they know muffy is the mod... so by saying that where you could hear it, ensured you would come back and rattle the community by claiming he was working with them. I've known muffy for ten years... and that ain't happenin...
amen!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 06:22 PM   #26
61littlejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Sorry, I have to raise the bullshit flag on this one.

Let's see if I got it right:
She runs an ad on Bust Page, (with her phone number) then gets a text from a cop, sends him her room number, and gets arrested.

And, somehow that's MM's fault because the LEO drops a name?

If he had said, "Boy Elvis sure helped us out on this one!", would she blame the King? LMAO

Just my 2 cents, but here it is:
1. Don't advertise on BP.
2. Don't blame someone from ANOTHER website when a BP ad gets you busted.
61littlejoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 09:43 AM   #27
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Sorry I'm late to the party but two things I know to be true. Backpage is bad news and Muffy ain't no snitch.

Please screen (gals and guys), don't tug on Superman's cape, spit into the wind, or pull the mask of the ole Lone Ranger...
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 06:39 PM   #28
Tootallnubian
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

I find it interesting that Nikki have not replied to any follow up questions... Hmm
Tootallnubian is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 06:55 PM   #29
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

the fuzz will say anything to make people fess up!!
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:23 PM   #30
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Look at Texarkana BP guess who in town
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women