Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > The Sandbox - Tennessee
The Sandbox - Tennessee The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47492
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2013, 11:55 PM   #16
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones View Post
I dunno... But if you're doing it right, there's a whole lot more than just sucking going on...

As you know
Well you do have a point yes dear I remember well
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:25 AM   #17
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
... and bcg
Give it up. It ain't happenin'... even if I get flush with cash again (sheerly a hypothetical case... that ain't happenin', either).

Just satisfy yourself with the fact that you can read My Pearls Of More Than Human Wisdom here.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:28 AM   #18
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
And how did I know my man BCG was gonna bring out the George Carlin Quote. You my friend are one of a kind.
My friends like to say, after I came along they threw away the mold. Of course, it did grow back...

Cheers,

bcg (apologies to Emo Philips)
Old 11-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #19
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
Well you do have a point yes dear I remember well
I hope so!

Rinse and repeat.
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #20
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Give it up. It ain't happenin'... even if I get flush with cash again (sheerly a hypothetical case... that ain't happenin', either).

Just satisfy yourself with the fact that you can read My Pearls Of More Than Human Wisdom here.

Cheers,

bcg
I think you enjoy rejecting me as much as you enjoyed...

Maybe more.

As this has an audience.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #21
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Quote:
I hope so!

Rinse and repeat.
Hell yeah......
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #22
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

this dont hapen much but there has been times i getta BBBJ that feels dif then most and makes my boner head tingel so much that i cant stand it man and gotta grab the sides of the bed and dig my finers in and feel so dam good i cant breth and think im gonna die!

but thats only hapened to me 2 times outta 499 diffrent girls who ALL sucked my boner and only maybe 5 ever make me cum and only 2 drinked it and 1 says it tasts like mapel sirup and cofee at the same time! BUT maybe she was just hungrey sence we dont eat yet and i waked up with a boner in the morning. see i dont cum easy but when i do i cum buckets and theres pleny for everybuddy!
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:38 AM   #23
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
this dont hapen much but there has been times i getta BBBJ that feels dif then most and makes my boner head tingel so much that i cant stand it man and gotta grab the sides of the bed and dig my finers in and feel so dam good i cant breth and think im gonna die!

but thats only hapened to me 2 times outta 499 diffrent girls who ALL sucked my boner and only maybe 5 ever make me cum and only 2 drinked it and 1 says it tasts like mapel sirup and cofee at the same time! BUT maybe she was just hungrey sence we dont eat yet and i waked up with a boner in the morning. see i dont cum easy but when i do i cum buckets and theres pleny for everybuddy!
Did we do IT before breakfast?
Old 11-21-2013, 05:10 AM   #24
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
I think you enjoy rejecting me as much as you enjoyed...

Maybe more.

As this has an audience.
Less the audience, and more that it appeals to my contrarian nature. The best way to get me to do something is to forbid me from doing it, and the best way to get me to not do something is to encourage me to.

That being said, though, don't think that I'll come see you if you start rejecting me; there are other factors involved. Not least of which is: no bucks, so no fucks and no sucks.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 11-21-2013, 05:12 AM   #25
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
but thats only hapened to me 2 times outta 499 diffrent girls who ALL sucked my boner and only maybe 5 ever make me cum and only 2 drinked it and 1 says it tasts like mapel sirup and cofee at the same time!
According to a friend of mine, you should experiment with eating pineapple before a blowjob sometime. Lots of pineapple.

Cheers,

bcg (has to admit maple syrup and coffee is a new one to me)
Old 11-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #26
SexyBritneyJ
Wizard of O's

User ID: 186982
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
According to a friend of mine, you should experiment with eating pineapple before a blowjob sometime. Lots of pineapple.

Cheers,

bcg (has to admit maple syrup and coffee is a new one to me)
That's actually a partial myth. However, also contrary to popular belief, semen is composed primarily of sugar, and consuming certain kinds of sugar will make semen taste sweeter. The whole idea that it's linked specifically to pineapple because of some unique quality is false, though.
SexyBritneyJ is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #27
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ View Post
That's actually a partial myth. However, also contrary to popular belief, semen is composed primarily of sugar, and consuming certain kinds of sugar will make semen taste sweeter. The whole idea that it's linked specifically to pineapple because of some unique quality is false, though.
Well, I haven't done the research. And sadly, lack of research funding makes it impossible for me to do so (the NIH keeps shooting my grant applications down, damn them!).

Cheers,

bcg
Old 11-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #28
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Less the audience, and more that it appeals to my contrarian nature. The best way to get me to do something is to forbid me from doing it, and the best way to get me to not do something is to encourage me to.

That being said, though, don't think that I'll come see you if you start rejecting me; there are other factors involved. Not least of which is: no bucks, so no fucks and no sucks.

Cheers,

bcg
Sadly, you give me no grounds upon which to base a rejection...

Although, Tmac has offered to alleviate the monetary obstacle to seeing me again. I would be surprised if you take him up on it, but it would be interesting to sell the first Abbey Jones gift certificate.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:44 PM   #29
SexyBritneyJ
Wizard of O's

User ID: 186982
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well, I haven't done the research. And sadly, lack of research funding makes it impossible for me to do so (the NIH keeps shooting my grant applications down, damn them!).

Cheers,

bcg
Come on, Abbs! We have a grant application to fill out!
SexyBritneyJ is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:04 PM   #30
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Sadly, you give me no grounds upon which to base a rejection...
My grounds are personal, and they will remain personal. They are no reflection on the quality of the AJ experience, and I'll never bad mouth you as a provider or give you a bad recommendation. But I won't come see you again. And that is absolutely the last I'll say on that. Drop that subject or I'll put you on ignore.

Quote:
Although, Tmac has offered to alleviate the monetary obstacle to seeing me again. I would be surprised if you take him up on it, but it would be interesting to sell the first Abbey Jones gift certificate.
I think I mentioned somewhere that if I take him up on it I'd auction it off to the highest bidder with the proceeds to go to St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital here. It'd be a win-win situation; Memphis's favorite charity would get a few well-deserved bucks, and some generous guy who actually wanted to be with you would get that chance. If TMac wants to do that, I'm totally up for it.

Or TMac could just cut out the middleman and donate your fee for whatever time he wanted to pay for directly to St. Jude's. Wouldn't be as much fun, but some good would still be accomplished. It's equally acceptable to me.

Cheers,

bcg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women