Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2019, 10:41 PM   #166
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I would have the gonads to come fuck all the Pittsburg pussy I wanted. The women there say that the local boys don't have enough dick to satisfy them. I could take care of that problem
LOL, I didn't see this one. NICE insecure junior high banter. I figured that's about your level of maturity.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:47 AM   #167
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
NICE insecure junior high banter.
https://outofthefog.website/top-100-...aggrandizement

Quote:
Self-Aggrandizement

Definition:
Self-Aggrandizement - A pattern of pompous behavior, boasting, narcissism or competitiveness designed to create an appearance of superiority.

Despite their facade, self-aggrandizers often suffer from low self-esteem themselves. They live in a dog-eat-dog world of fear where being anything less than being number one is regarded as failure – a world where nobody can be trusted.

What it Looks Like
  • A person engages in false accusations, smear campaigns, distortion campaigns, character assassination attempts and malicious gossip.
  • A friend amplifies their own image, or behaves in a pompous, arrogant manner.
What NOT to do
  • Don’t feel sorry for a self-aggrandizer. They often use guilt as a diversion from their own behavior and as a means of getting public support.
  • Don’t listen to promises from a self-aggrandizer or believe every word they say. Trust is built on track records.
  • Don’t become a false prophet. Self-aggrandizers love to recruit and deceive unwitting bystanders to sing their praises.
  • Don’t stand in front of a freight train unless you want to get hit. It’s easier to derail a train than to stop it cold.
  • Don’t become intoxicated by the thrill of being taken on board by a self-aggrandizer. Eventually they will not want to share their glory with you.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:28 AM   #168
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Then there's...let's see, PUSSY ASS WHITE CRIMINALS who, just don't want anyone else to have anything. They propagate hate, fly flags of conquered countries, and think that gives them a fucking purpose. Funny thing is, these GANGS operate virtually in public. Many of the members have to wear HOODS, because they're ashamed of what they do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Sorry Randy, you just lost me with your last paragraph... who are you talking about? Antifa?

+1
Excellent! Randall described Antifa perfectly!!!! they're the only whites that wear hoods doing criminal acts.

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:15 PM   #169
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Sorry Randy, you just lost me with your last paragraph... who are you talking about? Antifa?

That there is some irony.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:21 PM   #170
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
+1
Excellent! Randall described Antifa perfectly!!!! they're the only whites that wear hoods doing criminal acts.

Yeah, I guess KKK [gang] members and Aryan Nation and wannabe Nazi's all just became cops, huh?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:49 PM   #171
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yeah, I guess KKK [gang] members and Aryan Nation and wannabe Nazi's all just became cops, huh?
Do you have any recent information of any of them wearing hoods and committing crimes in modern day?

I'll wait.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:44 PM   #172
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Your race card is expired. How many of these cops associated with the Freddie Gray incident had KKK potential? SGT White is the one who didn't call for medical services and Officer Goodson was the one who was driving the van wherein the fatal injury is said to have occurred.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:16 PM   #173
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

What was this shit, like two years ago now?

Get some new material.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:29 PM   #174
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
FF- in response - there is no evidence from medicine or science that Homosexuality among men is a genetic trait to be passed on to offspring via heterosexual mating.

The origin of homosexuality is unknown to medicine - but homosexuality has a very long history among the species.

Respectfully

FF- If homosexuality is not a genetic trait then are you saying it is a chosen lifestyle?

Answer - OEB -I do not believe that homosexuality is a chosen lifestyle. It is something inborn, and not "fixable" with therapy as some have tried to do.

Medicine has not an answer as the "cause" -- a genetic trait passed down from "father to son" is unlikely.

Sorry - I may be a bit off topic.

Respectfully, I do not understand how it can be neither an inborn trait passed on genetically nor a chosen lifestyle.

Does that make it a genetic mutation? It is clearly biologically futile.

I am not a white coward.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:44 PM   #175
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What was this shit, like two years ago now?

Get some new material.

You're the one who needs "new material". Your BLM BS is two years older.

Here's another one of your imaginary Nazi "white supremacists" who joined the police force: Jeronimo Yanez. Maybe if Castile hadn't kept reaching for his gun this so-called ~Nazi~ wouldn't have shot him.

Old 04-27-2019, 05:03 PM   #176
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Looks like we got another one. Lets take bets on if he is a trumper or not lol. Its ok to joke about it yall dont care. No need for gun control. We solve our issues with good ol thoughts and prayers.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 05:47 PM   #177
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Respectfully, I do not understand how it can be neither an inborn trait passed on genetically nor a chosen lifestyle.

Does that make it a genetic mutation? It is clearly biologically futile.
The origin of male homosexuality is complicated. There appears to be in some instances a genetic component, something on the X chromosome that can be passed from mother to son. It's not entirely genetic though. If one identical twin is gay, the probability that his twin will be too is much higher than average, but still I believe below 50%.

The environment in the womb also appears to have an effect. Testosterone in pregnant women may have something to do with it. My cousin, who researched this a good bit, thinks her son is gay because she was under extreme stress when she was pregnant -- her husband was dying. Later born children are more likely to be gay.

So perhaps primary reasons a man is gay are because of genetics and the environment in the womb before he's born, both things he has no control over.

As to it being an evolutionary dead end, maybe or maybe not. I read somewhere that female relatives of gay men are more fertile. Maybe they make up for their brothers' gayness. Or maybe gays are good fighters, that helped the tribes of yore kill their enemies. The Greeks promoted homosexuality in the military because it improved morale and made people fight harder, for the benefit of their comrades who also happened to be their fuck buddies. If you've ever been accosted by transvestites in Costa Rica or Bangkok you know they can be pretty aggressive. At least I wouldn't want to mess with them.

If you're interested in this, this would be worth a look,

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015...ifications-dna

Apologies to Trey for going off topic.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 06:26 PM   #178
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Looks like we got another one. Lets take bets on if he is a trumper or not lol. Its ok to joke about it yall dont care. No need for gun control. We solve our issues with good ol thoughts and prayers.

You'd lose. From the shooter's manifesto (which Twitter has already taken down):

I'd post The New York Time's inflammatory, Omar-like, antisemitic cartoon that ran this week, but it violates ECCIE's community standards.
Old 04-27-2019, 06:53 PM   #179
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey(I'm a dumb sucker) View Post

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 06:59 PM   #180
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The origin of male homosexuality is complicated. There appears to be in some instances a genetic component, something on the X chromosome that can be passed from mother to son. It's not entirely genetic though. If one identical twin is gay, the probability that his twin will be too is much higher than average, but still I believe below 50%.

The environment in the womb also appears to have an effect. Testosterone in pregnant women may have something to do with it. My cousin, who researched this a good bit, thinks her son is gay because she was under extreme stress when she was pregnant -- her husband was dying. Later born children are more likely to be gay.

So perhaps primary reasons a man is gay are because of genetics and the environment in the womb before he's born, both things he has no control over.

As to it being an evolutionary dead end, maybe or maybe not. I read somewhere that female relatives of gay men are more fertile. Maybe they make up for their brothers' gayness. Or maybe gays are good fighters, that helped the tribes of yore kill their enemies. The Greeks promoted homosexuality in the military because it improved morale and made people fight harder, for the benefit of their comrades who also happened to be their fuck buddies. If you've ever been accosted by transvestites in Costa Rica or Bangkok you know they can be pretty aggressive. At least I wouldn't want to mess with them.

If you're interested in this, this would be worth a look,

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015...ifications-dna

Apologies to Trey for going off topic.

interesting. since they've never found the gay gene, I've always thought chemical imbalances or changes in the brain were behind the creation of homosexuals. the behavior is similar to schizophrenia, a confusion of identity.. the article suggest chemical changes in the dna is the culprit.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women