Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2011, 06:41 AM   #16
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Depends on the time frame, but I'd put Obama the worst since 1900 for sure. Even worse than Jimmy Carter.

The 3 best for leadership would be FDR, Reagan, and JFK, even though their politics were different, they were the best at uniting and leading the country to implement their policies.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Who gets pushed off Mt. Rushmore?

TR?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:34 AM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Barack Obama--a legend in his own mind. Is this is reelection strategy? Depraved irrationality?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:37 AM   #19
blue3122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I don't understand the fascination with FDR and Reagan. FDR prolonged the depression with Keynesian policies for at least 6 years. He also lied in order to launch an unprepared USA into WWII. (When Bush supposedly did this, the left was outraged). As for Kennedy, no accomplishments at all. Bay of Pigs. Vietnam. The romanticism of Kennedy doesn't jibe with the facts. Okay, he got to bang a lot of hot chicks of his day. Other than that, his presidency was a complete disaster. Most people do not remember that Kennedy's civil rights agenda was being pushed by Johnson in the Senate before 1960 with no support from Kennedy as a Senator. That only became an issue for the Kennedy brother's after Bay of Pigs failed and they needed a domestic agenda. Other than Warren Harding, Jimmy Carter, and Barry the Intern, FDR and JFK rank at/near the bottom of Presidents since 1900
blue3122 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:03 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Catnip, Obama would be a godawful president regardless of his color, but thanks for playing the race card. I was getting worried about you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #21
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #22
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Race Card

If you lay the card down it must be played out. Too many people trying to dodge their own truths by calling it something else. "I am not a racist but.........................."

Can't stand a smarter and better person than they are being in charge.

Would be laughable but damn stuff is still around after all these years.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #23
freakscene
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post

Would be laughable but damn stuff is still around after all these years.

By "damn stuff" you are referring to the Left's ability to turn everything into race, or class warfare?

For a group of people who are supposed to be "open minded", I've never seen a collective group so incapable of accepting criticism of their ideology, that the mere attempt is met with sophomoric name calling, ie...."racism".

Obama is an ideologue whose ideology is shared with roughly 15% of the population, if that, although he's been very successful at duping the electorate by appearing moderate.

He was sent here to manage the downfall of the Country, and is doing a masterful job. (all puns intended).

Be very afraid of a second term/
freakscene is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:21 PM   #24
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default 2nd term

It is a lock.

Now about effigies, birther deals, advantages given to him for being black, Rush, Beck, Hannity, Our blacks are better than their blacks and all the hating bullshit from the right side of the ledger, mostly professing to be Christian.

Laughable behavior except the ignorance and hate continues.

It is what it is and you know it.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #25
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Jerk actually ranked himself ahead of Washington, who was a true war hero and led men and country through war and economic calamity.....what a narsacistic jerk Obama is!
Can you prove it? You believe everything you read don't you? Prove to me that Washington did all what was written- the history books in Iraq stated that Saddam Hussein was a great military leader and a warrior- there's no evidence that he was either. Obama did not put us in a depression so he gets credit for that plus he's managed despite obvious obstruction from the right
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:34 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
Some of you are a tiny bit removed from sheets and crosses but not much.
Jews,Blacks and Republicans were not part of the sheet and cross crowd you speak of. Who does that leave?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:37 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Can you prove it? You believe everything you read don't you? Prove to me that Washington did all what was written-
The fact that you presently enjoy the freedom to sit and type your BS should be proof enough. Never mind. You are a moron.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #28
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default It leaves

Current governors of Ga, Ala, Fla, as a small example and Senators from that area also and they are not Democrats in today's party lineup. Don't start on Texas, Arizona etc

You already know the answer but like to dance around just to see if anyone notices.

lol but not funny
Old 12-21-2011, 12:47 PM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Wellendowed is dismissing library shelves of books on Washington's contributions to the founding of America; claiming that they are fake histories.

It is up to Wellendowed to prove his point that Washington was not a signficant President ....not the other way around !

Where is your proof that Obama saved us from a depression? You're an idiot. You casually dismiss serious history books on Washington's accomplishments then throw out some lame statement llike " Obama did not put us in a depression", as proof of his Greatness !

Obama has not only prolonged the recession, but has made it worse. He has driven up our debt needlessly; wasting billions on failed crony projects. His denial of Keystone killed thousands of jobs.

Even liberal CBS wouldn't put Obama's narsassicitic claim to greatness in their 60 Minutes broadcast !

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Can you prove it? You believe everything you read don't you? Prove to me that Washington did all what was written- the history books in Iraq stated that Saddam Hussein was a great military leader and a warrior- there's no evidence that he was either. Obama did not put us in a depression so he gets credit for that plus he's managed despite obvious obstruction from the right
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:06 PM   #30
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I must apologize for Catnipdipper. He gets out of his institution once in awhile. We are currently searching for him.

CND has conveniently forgotten that the Birther movement was a left wing construct from the Hillary for President team. As for the quote from Ann Coulter (our blacks have to work harder than their blacks) should read the whole article. She makes a very strong case that the liberal left is racist and very political in who they support (respect). A left wing (plantation) black person can do no wrong and if they get caughte doing something (Jesse Jackson Jr., Charlie Rangel, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Maxine Waters, Emmanuel Cleaver, James Clyburn, etc) then the left comes out in force to mitigate and protect them from harm. However, let a black person make a conservative statement or come out as a conservative (Juan Williams, Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Condaleeza Rice, etc.) then heaven help them because the media certainly isn't going to. The soft BIGOTRY of low expectations. Umm, that's you CND.
There are also a number of critics of Obama that are atheists like SE Hamm and Tammy Bruce (also a lesbian). How do they fit into your template CND? I notice that the person chosen by Obama to represent him (press secretary) is always a white guy. Interesting about that don't you think? Bush had a woman (Dana Ferrino) and Obama has had one inept white guy after another.

If even half the stuff that has been written about George Washington is true then he is still heads and shoulders better than BHO. Which, I admit, isn't really that hard.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women