Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #31
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Barleycorn/Galt

Bozone=the atmosphere around your head that prevents and enlightenment from entering.

Ignoranus=a person both stupid and an asshole.

Made up just for you.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #32
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

He is the fourth best. . . since Bush 41.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:45 PM   #33
freakscene
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Can you prove it? You believe everything you read don't you? Prove to me that Washington did all what was written- the history books in Iraq stated that Saddam Hussein was a great military leader and a warrior- there's no evidence that he was either. Obama did not put us in a depression so he gets credit for that plus he's managed despite obvious obstruction from the right

We can always count on Obama supporters to defile the Great Men who founded this Country.

It's rather disgusting to do so with an analogy of someone as brutally evil as Saddam Hussein, so well done at lowering the bar more than I ever thought possible.

The documentation and discourse on George Washington is rather deep with artifacts that have survived predating even Fort Necessity.

There is no guessing, unlike with Obama where everything from his College records to how tuition was paid for remain complete mysteries
freakscene is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default God Damn , this is Christmas and you righties have me posting like Scrooge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakscene View Post
There is no guessing, unlike with Obama where everything from his College records to how tuition was paid for remain complete mysteries

Don't forget his birth certificate! That is still in dispute with you neaderthals isn't it?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:08 PM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakscene View Post
We can always count on Obama supporters to defile the Great Men who founded this Country.

It's rather disgusting to do so with an analogy of someone as brutally evil as Saddam Hussein, so well done at lowering the bar more than I ever thought possible.

The documentation and discourse on George Washington is rather deep with artifacts that have survived predating even Fort Necessity.

Honestly what made them great- because they were the first and History wants to portray them in a bright light. Washington owned slaves- so did Jefferson so we should consider these guys great men?

My analogy of Saddam Hussein just shows how stupid it is to call someone great- Alexander the Great was considered a hero- how many people did he kill? Ariel Sharon was called one of the greatest Isreali General'sof their history- do you know how many palestenians would argue that fact? What do we know about Washngton's private life? Nothing- basically what history tell us- Islam has over 1.6 Billion followers and they consider Muhammad the last and greatest prophet- even greater than Jesus- yet many don't consider him a great prophet at all.

How about going to a synagogue and telling Jews how great Jesus was- your Bible teaches you that Jesus was the son of God- sinless- a man of peace who healed the sick and cared for the poor- Jews say he was a liar and a false prophet.

So you want me to believe the history books that George Washington was this great man who lived a perfect life and ate apple pie for dessert and what next you are going to tell me that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are in heaven with God and the angels????

I am pretty sure in North Korea they are writing in their books how greatKim Jng Il was and how evil America is- History is basically HIS STORY- so I am sorry I don't believe all the fairy tale stories about Washington like you do. How do you consider a man great if he owned slaves?????
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Honestly what made them great- because they were the first and History wants to portray them in a bright light. Washington owned slaves- so did Jefferson so we should consider these guys great men?

My analogy of Saddam Hussein just shows how stupid it is to call someone great- Alexander the Great was considered a hero- how many people did he kill? Ariel Sharon was called one of the greatest Isreali General'sof their history- do you know how many palestenians would argue that fact? What do we know about Washngton's private life? Nothing- basically what history tell us- Islam has over 1.6 Billion followers and they consider Muhammad the last and greatest prophet- even greater than Jesus- yet many don't consider him a great prophet at all.

How about going to a synagogue and telling Jews how great Jesus was- your Bible teaches you that Jesus was the son of God- sinless- a man of peace who healed the sick and cared for the poor- Jews say he was a liar and a false prophet.

So you want me to believe the history books that George Washington was this great man who lived a perfect life and ate apple pie for dessert and what next you are going to tell me that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are in heaven with God and the angels????

I am pretty sure in North Korea they are writing in their books how greatKim Jng Il was and how evil America is- History is basically HIS STORY- so I am sorry I don't believe all the fairy tale stories about Washington like you do. How do you consider a man great if he owned slaves?????
You out-of-hand dismiss over two hundred years of historic journalism, but you absurdly accept the self-appraisal of a narcissistic, ego-maniac. Right.

Again:

General Washington’s military victories → gave birth to a Republic → the writing of the Constitution → the 1st Amendment: Freedom of Speech → your right to make silly ass posts on a SHMB.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:26 PM   #37
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
Some of you are a tiny bit removed from sheets and crosses but not much.
And *some* people "stay " hidden , under their sheets!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JD, if you find Catnip before I do, please call the nurse's station. They are getting anxious.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:21 AM   #39
freakscene
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Again:

General Washington’s military victories → gave birth to a Republic → the writing of the Constitution → the 1st Amendment: Freedom of Speech → your right to make silly ass posts on a SHMB.

Most Obama supporters are so uneducated when it comes to the history of their own Country (let alone World History), that they're not even embarrassed to showcase it with inane posts like above.

To be embarrassed would require knowing ones limits and clearly we're exchanging posts with a rather obtuse bunch.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:49 AM   #40
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

I don't think I'd place him in the top 43.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:45 AM   #41
freakscene
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekker View Post
I don't think I'd place him in the top 43.

His opinion of himself does expose how upside down his view on reality really is
Old 12-31-2011, 10:22 PM   #42
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default fourth best golfer

I believe President Obama meant to say he was the fourth best President at playing golf and taking vacations. His teleprompter must have been acting up!
tttalinky is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women