Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Newt gets all weepy for votes...

Lowest form of human behavior....using his mom's death for a bump as he sinks in the polls....typical republican....

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...-hope-15258219
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:06 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Tim you really have anger issues. Have you considered a support group?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

And you really have addressing the issue issues. Did this shit work when you say you were a lawyer?
Old 12-30-2011, 11:22 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hmmm . . . Intense animosity, turning it around on another, snide, uncalled for criticism. Yup, issues. Definitely.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:43 PM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

If you say so....it just makes me sleepy when you throw this "you are angry" bs out there in order to avoid addressing an issue but that's just part of your MO. Same as your weird and transparent attempts to disassociate yourself from the GOP and their bizarre crop of candidates because you're just smart enough to understand how ridiculous they all are....must be tough for you.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:01 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

What issue? A politician using a personal tragedy for political gain? How shocking! Al Gore got a lot of mileage out of his son's accident. Every politician brings up a "parade of terribles" when running for office. This isn't an issue, it's a tradition. You seem to think only Republicans do it, when it is across the board.

And I hope my attempts to disassociate myself from the GOP are overt. Too many of the clowns on here think that because I intensely dislike Obama that I must be a Republican, and I'm not. I can't see myself supporting Romney either. I don't think he is that much different than Obama. The other GOP candidates don't really matter since Romney will be the nominee. The only one I might support would be Ron Paul, but he has a lot of baggage, and a questionable past, but if a miracle occurred and he got the nomination, I could vote for him over Obama. But that ain't going to happen.

And showing Gingrich to be a sleazy politician is hardly a coup. Hopefully your legal arguments have more weight than this.

And seriously, find a support group.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:50 AM   #7
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I think its time to start crying about my father who died 18 years ago.
Maybe there is a way I can profit from it?

Shit Gingrich, die soon please or at least get a terminal disease so that we can throw you out.

On the other hand, I don't want Romney to be president, that would fuck up San Diego traffic too much when he goes on vacation to his La Jolla beach mansion.

Hopefully after Iowa vote some will drop out, but I really think that everyone of them should drop out and lets start with a new bunch.

Lets vote for The Donald, he will declare America bankrupt in no time so we can get rid of China debt.
And he'll destroy the Middle East so we won't have to worry about their oil anymore.
Well that's about all The Donald has to offer. Maybe its time for him to divorce and get a younger wife that keeps him busy?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:59 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Obama is an all time champion of this; on the campaign trail he spoke of a man who died because he lost his health insurance. The man didn't really die and he got his health insurance back under a state appeals board but that didn't help Obama.
Obama talks about someone this or that starving, being homeless, or dying because of something done by the GOP. This from the man who tried to strip half a trillion dollars from Medicare. Obama makes crap up all the time and some idiots still believe him.
As for Gringrich crying, may I remind you of Hillary's tears in New Hampshire in 2008. I am not a fan of Gringrich but maybe the questions reminded him of his mother in very strong terms. I lost my father 14 years ago last month. It surprised me sometimes when I saw something and would think, wait till I tell my dad about that, before realizing that is wasn't going to happen anymore. It can catch you by surprise. Unless you can prove otherwise, don't be so callous (asshole).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:05 AM   #9
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Obama is an all time champion of this; on the campaign trail he spoke of a man who died because he lost his health insurance. The man didn't really die and he got his health insurance back under a state appeals board but that didn't help Obama.
Obama talks about someone this or that starving, being homeless, or dying because of something done by the GOP. This from the man who tried to strip half a trillion dollars from Medicare. Obama makes crap up all the time and some idiots still believe him.
As for Gringrich crying, may I remind you of Hillary's tears in New Hampshire in 2008. I am not a fan of Gringrich but maybe the questions reminded him of his mother in very strong terms. I lost my father 14 years ago last month. It surprised me sometimes when I saw something and would think, wait till I tell my dad about that, before realizing that is wasn't going to happen anymore. It can catch you by surprise. Unless you can prove otherwise, don't be so callous (asshole).
Your signature speaks for you, its a "joke" that is about a hundred years old.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:53 AM   #10
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama is an all time champion of this............
It's not just BO it's the whole Democratic party.

Once they hear the word cut ....People die, women get raped, the water gets polluted and Grandma will have to eat cat food.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:30 AM   #11
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Con Man

Newt Gingrich is just a rotund con man doing what a con man does.

Similar to Gordon Geko in the famous movie about greed, this guy would

not only sell his mother to suit his ends, but he would send her C.O.D.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:06 AM   #12
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama talks about someone this or that starving, being homeless, or dying because of something done by the GOP.
Like Herman Cain, during the debate, saying he would be dead under Obama-care? This from the man who tried to strip half a trillion dollars from Medicare. Obama makes crap up all the time and some idiots still believe him.
The Romney campaign did not respond to our inquiry about this statement. We assume that when he said Obama cut Medicare, he was talking about the 2010 health care reform law that, among other things, reduces future Medicare spending by $500 billion.

But that’s just it -- the cuts don’t come from the current Medicare budget, they put a leash on future growth and payment increases.

PolitiFact has explored this before:

"The Affordable Care Act does reduce Medicare spending by $500 billion over the next 10 years. But here’s the catch: Those dollars aren’t taken out of the current budget, they are not actual cuts, and nowhere does the bill actually eliminate any current benefits," we wrote last month.

Which brings us to the next point. We note that, in the debate, Romney specified that Obama cut Medicare "for seniors." That sounds like he meant that Obama cut Medicare benefits.

That notion falls flat too. The health care law does not reduce benefits -- in fact, it enhances them.

"The Affordable Care Act improves the benefits in Medicare, in terms of prevention, in terms of filling in the donut hole in Medicare Part D for prescription drugs," said Jonathan Oberlander, a health policy professor at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-cut-medicare/
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Obamacare puts the government in charge of health care, and further bankrupts the country. Once that happens, no one will have health care.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women