Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2017, 11:15 AM   #166
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Definate Portuguese traits. With a Dime piece.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:20 AM   #167
squashhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Get off your potato sack Yitzchak
squashhead is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:42 PM   #168
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What does that even mean?
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 03:14 PM   #169
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Definate Portuguese traits. With a Dime peice.
Please pay proper homage, Old-T.

Your suspicion is false. This fellow couldn't hold our good friend Kus's soccer ball.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 03:36 PM   #170
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

There's a Yitzchak of incessant lies
A smelly douche we all truly despise
May it jump to its doom
Not a moment too soon
Here's hoping the S.O.B. dies
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 07:16 PM   #171
yitzchak
Valued Poster

You guys are actually assholes. I've not given anyone a good reason not to believe me. If I'm not mistaken, you guys are picking on me by telling me that I am a troll, with the exception of slinmo, who genuinely believes I am a provider using multiple accounts to sabotage the forum.

I am the number one champion virgin! My virginity is strong, maybe too strong. Perhaps you are unable to comprehend its strength. All of you and this girl are only giving it more power, making it stronger!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:54 AM   #172
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
You guys are actually assholes
At least now you're talking about a subject that you know something about.

Quote:
I've not given anyone a good reason not to believe me. If I'm not mistaken, you guys are picking on me by telling me that I am a troll, with the exception of slinmo, who genuinely believes I am a provider using multiple accounts to sabotage the forum
You're either a provider, in which case you should be banned for deception and multiple accounts;
Or you're a virgin, in which case you have no reason to be here because you have nothing of benefit to add and should be banned ;
Or you have multiple personalities in which case you should pick one and stick with it, then be banned.
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 02:10 PM   #173
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Thank you all.....

I was bored. This is a P for P site. This provider/virgin troll has kept us all entertained and deserves our thanks. Why would we want to read about new reviews, or new providers that enter our regions. Why would we want to hear from the best members and hobbyist about ideas that might lead to a future great time with someone special. Why would we want that when we can read this streams back and forth drama tails.

I am not bored any more.
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:18 PM   #174
yitzchak
Valued Poster

I just want her pussy so fucking bad that it is tearing me apart. It's like I need it. I asked and found out that she changed her name and is still working. I also asked what her new name is. I'm going to try again. I guess when you're teased for so long, there is no more use in logic. There is only one thing that I want. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Can you guys give me just a little advice on how I can make it clear to her that I am only interested in fucking this time around? That's all I ever really wanted. I was just trying to be nice, and she gave me the impression that she was open to a relationship. So, I mistakenly tried to pursue it. I didn't know what I was doing. Since then, I've done a little research, and I understand the etiquette a little better now. I won't make the same mistake twice. I just want the pussy!
Old 01-10-2017, 12:52 PM   #175
slinmo
Valued Poster

Ok dipshit, the one thing you should realize by now is that the solution to your last post is simple. ..

Contact her and tell you want to schedule an hour on Friday at 1pm, you want to donate $300, or whatever her rate is, and if she can't make that then you have a second choice already set up and you wish her well. Give her a few hours to respond at which point you contact someone else.

Simple as that. Then she either makes the date or you bust your cherry with a more deserving lady.

Once you bust your cherry,you will see the world in a different light and a huge weight will be lifted off your shoulders.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:12 PM   #176
slinmo
Valued Poster

Oh, and NO, you absolutely, under NO circumstances will send the money to her before you meet.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:25 PM   #177
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Don't Listen to Slinmo....

he doesn't know what he is talking about. He give you credit for being real vs. the GREAT story teller that you are. I have real advise for you. What for it; what for it; what for it. Write another post or add to this stream so you can entertain all of itty members for another month or so. Lots of members still don't get your creativity. Brilliant.

Thanks for the memories. Inspiring. ijs

Quote:
I just want her pussy so fucking bad that it is tearing me apart. It's like I need it. I asked and found out that she changed her name and is still working. I also asked what her new name is. I'm going to try again. I guess when you're teased for so long, there is no more use in logic. There is only one thing that I want. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Can you guys give me just a little advice on how I can make it clear to her that I am only interested in fucking this time around? That's all I ever really wanted. I was just trying to be nice, and she gave me the impression that she was open to a relationship. So, I mistakenly tried to pursue it. I didn't know what I was doing. Since then, I've done a little research, and I understand the etiquette a little better now. I won't make the same mistake twice. I just want the pussy!
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:18 PM   #178
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
... I just want the pussy!
Now she's gay.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 07:39 PM   #179
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just want the pussy!
Then you should be in heaven, because you are the biggest pussy around.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 07:54 PM   #180
r4665
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

You got scammed. Never date a provider. Never fall in love with a provider. Never give / loan money to a provider.
r4665 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women