Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2017, 10:07 AM   #106
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Like this?

Most definitely. She's a swallower though.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:57 AM   #107
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post

That's a good illustration of King there, btw. Look like he's saying, "Yes, yes! Good. Good!"

Your real ignorant if you think he would be accepting of that scenario. That's not what he stood for, learn your history fool!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 11:10 AM   #108
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Your real ignorant if you think he would be accepting of that scenario. That's not what he stood for, learn your history fool!
uhh I'm pretty dam sure a big part of why Dr. King talked all that peace shit is because he knew we didnt have the numbers to fight back and we still dont. When you're less than 13% of the population the only way to win is through coalitions with the majority. So he was smart in that sense. Personally I respect the work he did but I'm more of a Malcolm guy. By Any Means Necessary!!!
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 11:32 AM   #109
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
uhh I'm pretty dam sure a big part of why Dr. King talked all that peace shit is because he knew we didnt have the numbers to fight back and we still dont. When you're less than 13% of the population the only way to win is through coalitions with the majority. So he was smart in that sense. Personally I respect the work he did but I'm more of a Malcolm guy. By Any Means Necessary!!!

So you think he would have a different tactic if it was closer to 50/50? I don't think so, but I guess we will never know.

The way he did it made him a hero in most peoples eyes. A violent approach would not have made such an impact.

Guess that's why more people know about King and not Malcolm.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:51 AM   #110
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you think he would have a different tactic if it was closer to 50/50? I don't think so, but I guess we will never know.

The way he did it made him a hero in most peoples eyes. A violent approach would not have made such an impact.

If it was 50 / 50 it woulda been on like Donkey Kong. There woulda been no I have a dream speeches. Lastly people always gravitate to the peaceful slave. Malcolm was a hero of the highest order and worked just as hard if not harder than Martin. Aint it ironic that people want to remember, honor, and respect Robert E Lee whole killed, raped, and tortured millions while they hate and denigrate Malcolm who never raped, tortortued, or killed. anyone. Malcolms biggest crime was telling innocemt people to defend themselves against murderous oppressors. If you were a real man you'd find that a noble idea regardless of race. ;-)
Old 08-19-2017, 11:53 AM   #111
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:

If it was 50 / 50 it woulda been on like Donkey Kong. There woulda been no I have a dream speeches. People always gravitate to the peaceful slave. Malcolm was a hero of the highest order and worked just as hard if not harder than Martin. Aint it ironic that people want to remember, honor, and respect Robert E Lee who killed, raped, and tortured millions while they hate and denigrate Malcolm who never raped, tortortued, or killed. anyone. Malcolms biggest crime was telling innocemt people to defend themselves against murderous oppressors. If you were a real man you'd find that a noble idea regardless of race. ;-)
Old 08-19-2017, 12:23 PM   #112
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:

And half of them are white and Christian

Malcolm didn't even want y'all around us like that
He asked you to help by combating racism in your own homes and community, not by joining our organizations
If he had embraced you and kissed your asses, he would be just as famous(or close enough..more people support Non-violent Activism.. nobody did that better than MLK)
I have never heard a white person quote Malcolm in my life..
He kept his foot on your necks and you hated him for it

https://m.facebook.com/TalkandAction...51165765347608
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:25 PM   #113
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
uhh I'm pretty dam sure a big part of why Dr. King talked all that peace shit is because he knew we didnt have the numbers to fight back and we still dont.
You're "pretty dam sure" because you carefully studied and listened to what he had to say in his speeches ..... or was it because you read his mind while watching reruns of his speeches on TV?

Rev King was a preacher and a religious man. When listening to his comments and discussion (including his speeches) there was an air about him that reflected the feelings of a man that trusted God and believed in God and the general goodness of all Mankind. He was inclusive in his thinking. He was also a humble man in his demeanor, although some of us (not you it seems) became aware that he was flawed and had weaknesses like most humans. His general kindness and respect for ALL PEOPLE would have led him down the Religious path of persuading people to change through nonviolent activities ... in the spirit of

Fortunately, not all people have your mentality, if that's what it's called.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:03 PM   #114
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
It doesn't matter who lays down this goddamn rule. You FUCKS support it, by CONDONING it.
You should become white like michael jackson did. It got him a white girl.

Quote:
NBA providers got the most reviews across the board. Whyyyyy!!?!!
The online review form does not come with a ebonics language selection?

Quote:
I seriously obsess over this

Let it go cowboy.

1. Africans rounded up Africans and sold them to other Africans and non Africans. This shit is still happening there.

2. Over 600 thousand people died in the war to free the enslaved africans in the USA. The greatest percentage of those were anglos.

3. Your present mentality is your own slavery.

4. Anyone and everyone "should" speak out when they observe a rights violation. Not just the blacks regarding blacks.

5. The largest minority in the USA are the ultra wealthy who pay for the other 90 percent. Minorities come in all shapes and styles.

6. Blah blah. I dont even recall all of your rant now but for fuck's sake (a nba fuck that is) move on. For that matter. All of you. STFU amd move on. This thread only adds to the separation. Life's a bitch people. Grow up. Own it or be owned by it.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:06 PM   #115
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
And half of them are white and Christian

Malcolm didn't even want y'all around us like that
He asked you to help by combating racism in your own homes and community, not by joining our organizations
If he had embraced you and kissed your asses, he would be just as famous(or close enough..more people support Non-violent Activism.. nobody did that better than MLK)
I have never heard a white person quote Malcolm in my life..
He kept his foot on your necks and you hated him for it

https://m.facebook.com/TalkandAction...51165765347608

I'm not as old as you I bet so keeping his foot on my neck doesn't apply to me. Also, when is being white gonna start benefiting me like everyone claims it does?

Starting to sound like the people that claim others are racist are the actual racist. You seem to hate white people but I sure bet you like banging white bitches.

You kinda remind me of Peter B.
Old 08-19-2017, 02:14 PM   #116
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
If it was 50 / 50 it woulda been on like Donkey Kong. There woulda been no I have a dream speeches. People always gravitate to the peaceful slave. Malcolm was a hero of the highest order and worked just as hard if not harder than Martin. Aint it ironic that people want to remember, honor, and respect Robert E Lee who killed, raped, and tortured millions while they hate and denigrate Malcolm who never raped, tortortued, or killed. anyone. Malcolms biggest crime was telling innocemt people to defend themselves against murderous oppressors. If you were a real man you'd find that a noble idea regardless of race. ;-)

I know no white person that feels that way toward Robert or Malcolm. That's because racism is becoming more of a non issue.

Hate groups are dying off, its only a matter of time.
Old 08-19-2017, 02:26 PM   #117
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm not as old as you I bet so keeping his foot on my neck doesn't apply to me. Also, when is being white gonna start benefiting me like everyone claims it does?

Starting to sound like the people that claim others are racist are the actual racist. You seem to hate white people but I sure bet you like banging white bitches.

You kinda remind me of Peter B.
Heh..I simply answered your question about Malcolm
You seem to jump from thread to thread without having any idea of what you're talking about
Don't you get tired of looking like an idiot every time you type something?
Why are u asking me about privilege?what has that got to do with my previous post?
Why don't you read a book or 10 and figure that shit out yourself?
There's O hate in me and I'm against all forms of discrimination
You guys are all over this thread when it has absolutely nothing to do with you..why is that?

Typical white people shit.. "racism is dead,slavery was years ago..get over it...but guys u really don't need your own forum,just stay here"

And oh I can assure you I'm much younger than you
Old 08-19-2017, 02:46 PM   #118
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post

2. Over 600 thousand people died in the war to free the enslaved africans in the USA. The greatest percentage of those were anglos.

5. The largest minority in the USA are the ultra wealthy who pay for the other 90 percent. Minorities come in all shapes and styles.
The Civil War was less about freeing the slaves on moral grounds but more about keeping the Union intact for the sake of economic industrialization.

The real ultra wealthy, corporations, have been paying less taxes to the government. Corporate income tax generated a quarter to a third of federal revenues in the 1950s. Today the government collects roughly 10.6% of its total revenue from these corporations.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:50 PM   #119
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Heh..I simply answered your question about Malcolm
You seem to jump from thread to thread without having any idea of what you're talking about
Don't you get tired of looking like an idiot every time you type something?
Why are u asking me about privilege?what has that got to do with my previous post?
Why don't you read a book or 10 and figure that shit out yourself?
There's O hate in me and I'm against all forms of discrimination
You guys are all over this thread when it has absolutely nothing to do with you..why is that?

Typical white people shit.. "racism is dead,slavery was years ago..get over it...but guys u really don't need your own forum,just stay here"

And oh I can assure you I'm much younger than you

Typical white people shit. Lmao, doesn't get more racist than that you bigot troll. Just wrote all of that because you are the typical feel sorry for myself black man. White people are to blame for all your problems.

Have your own forum, who cares but I just don't think it makes much sense. A forum for aa, aa freindly providers and hobbiest. I am sure it would look close to the same demographic it already is here. Just a waste of bandwidth imo, but I couldn't care less. Maybe it can be your new podium to spew your white hate.
Old 08-19-2017, 02:58 PM   #120
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Quote:
Typical white people shit. Lmao, doesn't get more racist than that you bigot troll. Just wrote all of that because you are the typical feel sorry for myself black man. White people are to blame for all your problems.

Have your own forum, who cares but I just don't think it makes much sense. A forum for aa, aa freindly providers and hobbiest. I am sure it would look close to the same demographic it already is here. Just a waste of bandwidth imo, but I couldn't care less. Maybe it can be your new podium to spew your white hate.
Heh it's all in your head mate..
The public forums will always be more popular.. don't worry
You signed up specifically to troll, you can still do that in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston.. like you have being doing

If you still don't know how this forum will benefit folks...we're done
Have a good day now

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women