Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2018, 09:11 PM   #16
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default AND THIS BULLSHIT..

Has cost us wiley??
Any of ya idiots that play with FUCKEN IDIOTS shall see.....
Like who the fuck cares even if on purpose the chick that does it.??.
SERIOUSLY..THEY NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO MORS IMPPRTANT THINGS..THEN TRYING TO FUK UP A PERSONS LIVELYHOOD..

HA!! I KNOW RIGHT . IM FUCKING ROBIN HOOD...

NASTY BITCHES. YALL NEVER CAN LEAVE IT ALONE CAN YA.

I MISS U WILEY.. YOU THOU WE NEVER GOT CLOSE OR SHIT..
YOU WERE A GOOD MOD..
JUST HAD TO DEAL WITH US ASSHOLES..

XXOO ANNIE ( AND CREW!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS..
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 11:19 PM   #17
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Cool

Some times glitches can be beneficial.

Wiley64, rest in peace !

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 04:52 AM   #18
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes he was a very good Moderator I hated to see it go that way.

And yes it is a shame when people try to Shine a spotlight and point out other people's Accidental mistakes when they have so many faults of their own.

I don't go on Eccie To police the board, I only come on here to post ads, and enjoy a little entertainment.
Shame some people have to ruin it for others.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:45 AM   #19
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

glitches are ALLMOST ALWAYS User malfunction with me...LOL
not sure about all the other post talking about winning and blah blah I GOT CONFUSED born a blonde so easy to do..lol
I never win when I fight with technology.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 12:23 PM   #20
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

AMEN SISTER!
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:03 PM   #21
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

So, you posted twice in SNATCH in a 2-hour period. Said you didn’t, then agreed that you did once a mod provided the details. And the person that reported your infraction is the problem? Why didn’t you just apologize for breaking a rule? You couldn’t see your original post due to cache issue, software glitch, whatever. If your first post was viewable to you, you wouldn’t have posted the 2nd.

This happens on all kinds of platforms. I see duplicate posts on FB regularly because the poster didn’t see the first one displayed.
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 02:32 PM   #22
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That is correct if I would have seen the 1st one I would have never posted the 2nd one..
Trust me I have all of my faculties. Nothing wrong with my mental state. When they go low you go high.

Many sheep will be led to the slaughter because they are being led by Wolf in sheep's clothing...

But that's another story for another day. O and by the way shout out to my haters, I have no problem giving credit where credit is due.
Love me or hate me God still put me here. And until he takes me to close my eyes for rest I'm still gonna be here. So if someone does not Care for me that's quite alright. I don't need white Knights and A Possy, To solidify my existence.
I hope you all have a wonderful 2019.
Blessings..

M.M.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:43 PM   #23
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
Yes he was a very good Moderator I hated to see it go that way.

M.M.
Hmmm,
Are you saying if you wouldn’t have started this whine thread it wouldn’t have gone this way ?

In any case, we appreciate the removal of a biased moderator !

Thank you !

Old 01-05-2019, 09:13 PM   #24
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Smile

Quote:
... I have no problem giving credit where credit is due.
M.M.
Well, that is new, but good to hear ...

Old 01-05-2019, 10:06 PM   #25
Phoenixx
Operation GTFO

User ID: 427165
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking cheese & crackers to go with that whine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
Hmmm,
Are you saying if you wouldn’t have started this whine thread it wouldn’t have gone this way ?

Thank you !

bolded for importance

Phoenixx is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 10:34 PM   #26
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
Hmmm,

Thank you !

Awww so sweet of you to be thinking of me and all....
But trust me, I am good over here. But hey I am sure there is a damsel in distress somewhere that could use your attention.

He was a good MOD and I am sorry to this very day he had to be let go. I am still grieving.

Now I will say this...and here is a good tip for ya'.. Something to do with Wolf, and a sheep, and clothing Oh hell I forgot but I am sure you understand...

Happy New Year!! Let's celebrate good things. Carry on.

M.M.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:06 PM   #27
rfl
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Certain people on this board always have drama. It’s never their fault, according to them. Yet, there’s always drama with them. They are never wrong, yet there’s more drama 2 months later. Meanwhile, there’s 437 other people wo do not have any drama. Think about it...
rfl is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 01:17 PM   #28
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default The goat herder leading sheep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfl View Post
Certain people on this board always have drama. It’s never their fault, according to them. Yet, there’s always drama with them. They are never wrong, yet there’s more drama 2 months later. Meanwhile, there’s 437 other people wo do not have any drama. Think about it...

Yes and I have been on these boards since 2011, And never had any issues or drama in all of my tenure.
The drama started after a provider and I parted ways. I can't help that but what I do know is that it seems that this certain provider recently got called out in the Houston forum by another provider. So I ask you who is the real issue here? It isn't I.
Just because I stand up for myself and I don't let people walk all over me I have drama. Lol I find it quite strange that just because I don't fall for peoples BS, then I am the bad person .smh

Trust me, I Stay in my lane, unless someone takes me out of character.

But let some goat herders tell it. But one day all ya'all will see the truth revealing itself and then I want to see how many of you will eat crow.
You will quickly be discarded when you are of no use to the goat herder.ya'all are just pawns to her.
People are so quick to pile on me and spread false rumors and enuendo, but refuse to look at the truth staring you in the face.

Wake up people. You are all being played by a puppetmaster, and she is crying wolf, when there is none.

But keep on believing the sheep herder. When you discover her for who she really is then maybe some of you people will wake up and come to your senses.
The goat herder is a coward. So much so she is not standing up for her own self here.
I wonder why that is?? Hmmm.

This is why I always think for myself...

Being nice has it's advantages....Being nice goes a long way and opens lots of doors.

This thread was long closed until a hobbiest made a comment and bumped it. Like I said I stay in my own lane...

Why is it some of y'all cannot live without drama?? I never understood That. And I could have not commented when this thread was bumped. Not saying that the person who bumped it was trying to be mean spirited or anything, But then all the white Knights started jumping on putting in their 2 cents because they're being led like sheep to the slaughter by a puppet master. So let's kill the drama it's not necessary. Ya'all stay in your lane, And I stay in mine.
In other words mind your business and stop minding mine. Because little do ya know all the animosity is Just going to create more drama. And I don't need the stress or the headache.

M.M
Old 01-06-2019, 02:10 PM   #29
RaginCajunMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

How can somebody walk all over you when you keep following them from behind everywhere they go?

I don't know you, but I know this other provider. She has been a Lifeline for me. I think she's been a Lifeline for you, too.

Life comes at you fast I guess.

Quote:

Yes and I have been on these boards since 2011, And never had any issues or drama in all of my tenure.
The drama started after a provider and I parted ways. I can't help that but what I do know is that it seems that this certain provider recently got called out in the Houston forum by another provider. So I ask you who is the real issue here? It isn't I.
Just because I stand up for myself and I don't let people walk all over me I have drama. Lol I find it quite strange that just because I don't fall for peoples BS, then I am the bad person .smh

Trust me, I Stay in my lane, unless someone takes me out of character.

But let some goat herders tell it. But one day all ya'all will see the truth revealing itself and then I want to see how many of you will eat crow.
You will quickly be discarded when you are of no use to the goat herder.ya'all are just pawns to her.
People are so quick to pile on me and spread false rumors and enuendo, but refuse to look at the truth staring you in the face.

Wake up people. You are all being played by a puppetmaster, and she is crying wolf, when there is none.

But keep on believing the sheep herder. When you discover her for who she really is then maybe some of you people will wake up and come to your senses.
The goat herder is a coward. So much so she is not standing up for her own self here.
I wonder why that is?? Hmmm.

This is why I always think for myself...

Being nice has it's advantages....Being nice goes a long way and opens lots of doors.

This thread was long closed until a hobbiest made a comment and bumped it. Like I said I stay in my own lane...

Why is it some of y'all cannot live without drama?? I never understood That. And I could have not commented when this thread was bumped. Not saying that the person who bumped it was trying to be mean spirited or anything, But then all the white Knights started jumping on putting in their 2 cents because they're being led like sheep to the slaughter by a puppet master. So let's kill the drama it's not necessary. Ya'all stay in your lane, And I stay in mine.
In other words mind your business and stop minding mine. Because little do ya know all the animosity is Just going to create more drama. And I don't need the stress or the headache.

M.M
RaginCajunMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:59 PM   #30
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajunMan View Post
How can somebody walk all over you when you keep following them from behind everywhere they go?

I don't know you, but I know this other provider. She has been a Lifeline for me. I think she's been a Lifeline for you, too.

Life comes at you fast I guess.
Last I checked I never had to ask anyone for a place to stay. Last I checked I opened my doors to her when she was basically down on her luck coming from elsewhere. She said no business there.

She came to my house and tried to treat me like a servant in my own home. Who does that??
Even if I had lived in a cardboard box I still took her in and went against all of my gut to do so. The 1st time I quit taking to her was also because of the way she treated others here on the boards. I stopped speaking to her then for a few months, but decided to give her a 2nd chance.
But when you are of no use to her she discards you like a used dishrag.

Who goes and insults someone by trying to change how they live in their own home?? I bent over backwards for her. She even went and bought a $65.00 garbage can because she hated my plastic one.
That was a blatant insult.
My home is lived in and loved. Clean and orderly. Never filthy. But let her tell it to all ya'all I had dirt floors and my home was a pig sty. If my home was so bad, why did she live there for months. I know, so she could use me up and talk about me when she was done like she did every other provider she has ever lived with from here to BR. and beyond.

But it is OK, I never turn a needy person away for a place to stay.
SMDH

She never done anything for me that I couldn't do for myself, or have paid someone else to teach me to do.

And as for following behind her, I have never done so. But I am sure she would have ya'all believing that.
When she moved out, and I was glad she did, she only left a bad taste in my mouth. She gave me a house key to her apt. but if I am following her why would she do that?? I never wanted much to do with her after that because she was mean to others on these boards. I have plenty of receipts where she has talked about others and told their business.. The main ones standing up for her now. Dummies!! I will be be more than happy to share.

She bad mouthed other providers and hobbiest from here to Houston.
When someone doesn't totally agree with her she pouts like a child. Even my nail tech told her to find another shop to visit because she treated her badly. Why is that?? Restaurant workers, nail techs, white folks, and other people. Do you see a pattern here?? They all cannot be wrong. And because I wasn't black, she treated me like I was a nobody. Little do you all know she hates white people unless she can use them to her benefit.
The people she has treated poorly has just not been me, there are a long line of others have spoken out.

I lost a few good friends because I sided with her over them for a bit, and I was told she would f'ck me over and I didn't listen. Now I have had to apologize to them and admit they were correct.

So good for you if she has done something for you. This was not mine or others I know experience.
Like I said I stay in my land unless I am made to defend myself.

Why is it she never defends herself?? She always pulls puppet strings and whispers to guys and providers to get on these boards and chime in for her. Do you think outside this hobby she would give 2 cents about ya' all. ??
Get broke, and not be able to pay her way and then you will see just how good of a friend she is really to you all.

So all ya'all who gave her your address for a flashlight beware. She didn't care for you safety, she just wanted to collect your info. and see where you lived so if she ever needs to she will feel comfortable using it against you.

Used up and useless.If anyone else has a rebuttle you would like to share feel free. I am all ears.

M.M.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women