Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2018, 03:18 PM   #46
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banker1970 View Post
Hello all, after a few months of things going very well for me in RW. I will be closing my account for good. That's right. I am closing this chapter in my life for good.

If you care to keep in touch this account will be open until Aug 3rd. After that, I will have it closed for good.

Wishing you all the very best,

Your friendly banker -

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You're a fraud
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 05:49 PM   #47
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
My trip is coming up I leave next Friday the 17th. Still looking, as many have not PMed me I have to keep coming back to the boards. - Please PM me to make this easier on you and myself.
You love coming back to us...especially GY6

Oxo
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:19 PM   #48
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post

You're a fraud
She sure is.
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:43 PM   #49
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

ido pero no olvidado......Espera, no se ha ido todavía ??

M.M.

^^^^^English translation:

"Gone but NOT forgotten...Wait not gone yet??"
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:53 PM   #50
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
This was posted in April lol

You guys are still begging for a trip.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:45 PM   #51
Banker1970
Account Disabled

SAD - lol
Banker1970 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 09:45 PM   #52
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What is sad is that people fall for this I'm going to take you places, buy you things and do nice to you all the time.

I never promise something that I won't keep, unless unforeseen circumstances out of my control make it impossible for me to keep my word.

I would never be so desperate as to beg someone to take me somewhere. And if I were a guy I would never get on this board and have a whole bunch of ladies pming me when I I know all along I'm never going anywhere or taking anyone with me.

They have enough of that show on reality TV with the bachelor.

But if people were to actually believe your scenario, then they need to figure out what is wrong with them.

If I want to go on a trip, I will definitely afford it myself, and go by myself.

Ladies need to learn how to empower their self, instead of getting a man to empower them, and pull all the purse strings. Ladies need to figure out how to do things singular, and enjoy their life on their own terms.

Ladies need to save their own money and do their own thing, and remember this is just a means to an end. Ladies have things that men want and by all means they definitely should pay for it. Moral of the story save your own money ladies, go on your own trips, and if you want to have someone along for your pleasure you be the one doing the choosing. Not the other way around.

M.M.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:17 AM   #53
Banker1970
Account Disabled

MM- Shut the FUCK UP no one asked you for anything
Old 08-09-2018, 06:49 AM   #54
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
MM- Shut the FUCK UP no one asked you for anything
I did!

I like what she has to say.

Keep talking Girl!
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 07:07 AM   #55
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I will speak as long as I have a voice. My voice will be heard. Don't act like you're all that now, you just mad cuz everyone Figured You Out. I don't care if you stay on this board, or leave this board..

But don't come on this board duping people, making people think you are something you are not. And what you are not going to do on this day is tell me to STFU.

I will continue to tell ladies to be independent, save their own money, take their own trips, do their own thing with their life and never have to depend on a man to make them feel more than.

Women are powerful individuals, men are creatures of habit, always promising things and never fulfilling what they say. More often than not women get duped into thinking they're going somewhere, just like in the movie Pretty Woman, the only difference is that was a movie and Richard Gere came back for his Leading Lady.

You can tell me to shut up all you want, but my voice is powerful, and I would never let someone who is claiming to be a gentleman on this board, make me lose my voice.

You're just mad because you got called out. I hope ladies will see you for who you truly are now. You have stuck out your Claws now.

You are no gentleman. Like I said you are just a Mandle....

M.M.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:15 AM   #56
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
I did!

I like what she has to say.

Keep talking Girl!

Yes it is a shame that someone has to come on here, and act like they're a man and fill women's heads up with Big Dreams that will never happen.

This was a bullshitt thread from the jump and they know it.

But I said, my voice will never be silenced as long as I'm sticking up for women who have no voice, or women who are afraid to use their voice. We are powerful we are strong we are one United Force. A force to be reckoned with.

As long as I have breath in my body I will speak on behalf of all of the women in the SW industry.

#SisterhoodUnited

M.M.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:17 AM   #57
Banker1970
Account Disabled

LOL, can someone please fucking BANNED me.... lol
Old 08-09-2018, 07:29 AM   #58
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It doesn't matter if they ban this handle or not, cuz you would just revive one of your other sleeper mandles, that are sitting dormant in the wings just waiting to come out.

M.M.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:19 PM   #59
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Hello, I was wondering if there are any ladies that would like to be travel companions. If so, how much lead time would you need? Thanking you for your time in advance.

Banker
I’ve taken several great trips with nice guys and really enjoyed them!
As much notice as possible is good, but if no appointments are booked in the near future, a couple days should work!

Oh wow! Just saw all the drama. I definitely don’t get into that!
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 10:18 PM   #60
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
I will speak as long as I have a voice. My voice will be heard. Don't act like you're all that now, you just mad cuz everyone Figured You Out. I don't care if you stay on this board, or leave this board..

But don't come on this board duping people, making people think you are something you are not. And what you are not going to do on this day is tell me to STFU.

I will continue to tell ladies to be independent, save their own money, take their own trips, do their own thing with their life and never have to depend on a man to make them feel more than.

Women are powerful individuals, men are creatures of habit, always promising things and never fulfilling what they say. More often than not women get duped into thinking they're going somewhere, just like in the movie Pretty Woman, the only difference is that was a movie and Richard Gere came back for his Leading Lady.

You can tell me to shut up all you want, but my voice is powerful, and I would never let someone who is claiming to be a gentleman on this board, make me lose my voice.

You're just mad because you got called out. I hope ladies will see you for who you truly are now. You have stuck out your Claws now.

You are no gentleman. Like I said you are just a Mandle....

M.M.
I feel the same. I love having a voice and speaking up for myself and making a change. I do disagree when you said that all men promise things and don't fulfill what they say. Not all men are the same, you can't generalize all the men. That's equivalent to a man saying, " all women are whores."
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women