Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2018, 08:20 AM   #1
Dr Hackenbush
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Trump question

Simple question. What do you think is more important to Trump. The state of the country, or if people like him.
Dr Hackenbush is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:52 AM   #2
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Trump is motivated by personal honor like the founding fathers. He was being insulted a lot by different Presidents and politicians and so to prove he was not subordinate to them he ran for office and beat them all.

He isn't motivated by any altruistic reason like people say of George HW Bush when they say he lived a life "committed to public service."

Bush was motivated by a will to power and status, and to make contacts for business so he could make money for himself and his family.

Seeking power and status is not altruistic.

Trump does care about the country, but like all politicians he care mostly about himself.

What motivates Trump is that he knows he's more intelligent than all other Presidents, and he likes the challenge of solving the countries' biggest problems. But that again is because of his own self esteem and not altruism.

BTW the Chinese have said on many occasions that Trump is the most intelligent President they've had to deal with, and that is obvious.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:27 PM   #3
Dr Hackenbush
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I suggest you read a little more history about Mr. Trump. There are good reasons Goldman Sachs, and banks in this country will not do business with him.
Dr Hackenbush is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 05:53 PM   #4
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush View Post
I suggest you read a little more history about Mr. Trump. There are good reasons Goldman Sachs, and banks in this country will not do business with him.

Oh don't bother with him. When it comes to Politics he's one of the most hateful and vitriolic people we have.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:29 AM   #5
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have it in reverse. Commercial banks have always lent him everything he's used for all his projects. In the 1980s during the real estate bust when Olympia and York and all the other Titans went into receivership only Trump was spared by his banks because they could continue to make money off of his branding. He got the best deals from his lenders then, and now.

As for Goldman, Lehman, and other investment banks they are not commercial banks. Perhaps you don't know the difference. Goldman, Bear Sterns, and other investment banks (many of which went under by 2009) don't loan money for real estate developers. They fund businesses like oil companies, insurance, and the like in exchange for an equity stake.

Perhaps you should go to Goldman and ask them for a business loan and see what the process is.

Old 12-10-2018, 11:19 PM   #6
justin_iggar
BANNED

Trump takes big orange shits. And his piss is red white and blue. What a great president.
justin_iggar is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:41 AM   #7
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump's closest person in his cabinet is Secretary of Treasury Steve Mnuchin, who spent his career at Goldman.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:21 PM   #8
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Thankfully some people have sense about our President, the last one was a total POS, how can anyone vote for Dems, they are a bunch of losers!!!
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 03:24 PM   #9
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post
Thankfully some people have sense about our President, the last one was a total POS, how can anyone vote for Dems, they are a bunch of losers!!!
I'm a Democrat and I support Trump because he's against the globalists in both parties.

Old 12-13-2018, 03:39 PM   #10
AirborneJoe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31

IMHO-

Trump has been on the record for a long time that this country was mismanaged (by both sides)

He also has stated he could fix many issues.

Somewhere it turned from talk to action. Accident or on purpose, for me I do not care. President Trump was not my first choice, but I am happy with MOST of the results to date. Can tweeting be distraction, yes. Does he speak sometimes before thinking, yes. But on balance he has an impressive list of accomplishments.

Lots of rhetoric from both sides that is not unifying this great country.

Big future items (for me)
- secure border , including physical barrier/wall.... it works, period
- rebuild infrastructure (power, water, rail)

This administration is my best chance to get these initiatives going... so I deal with the side circus shows.

Again, IMHO

AJ

I believe President Trump is country focused... that is why he is able to look past all the character assassination efforts.
AirborneJoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 03:59 PM   #11
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneJoe View Post

I believe President Trump is country focused... that is why he is able to look past all the character assassination efforts.

He should have put everything in place to build the Wall before the midterm. Now he only has a couple of days to do it. BUT Mexico was suppose to pay for it. *pb looks around for Austin Ellen to see if she finally wants to put an answer to that long asked question.*

He should have already started infrastructure. But the dems didn't seem to do a WPA about it either.

Look past character assasination?!?! That's the only thing he focuses on and responds to.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 10:40 AM   #12
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneJoe View Post
IMHO-

Trump has been on the record for a long time that this country was mismanaged (by both sides)

He also has stated he could fix many issues.

Somewhere it turned from talk to action. Accident or on purpose, for me I do not care. President Trump was not my first choice, but I am happy with MOST of the results to date. Can tweeting be distraction, yes. Does he speak sometimes before thinking, yes. But on balance he has an impressive list of accomplishments.

Lots of rhetoric from both sides that is not unifying this great country.

This administration is my best chance to get these initiatives going... so I deal with the side circus shows.

Again, IMHO

AJ

His biggest accomplishment is calling out the Chinese. Until Trump they were getting away with colossal unfair trade practices and were taking all of us to the cleaners as well as having one of the worst human rights records on the planet. China is a cleptocracy and a surveillance state which imprisons and tortures anyone who criticizes their totalitarian government. What Trump has begun has pulled back the curtain on the whole sordid mess of corporations like Apple, GM, and Starbucks making huge profits doing business with one of the most disgusting governments to ever inhabit the earth. What he's started will eventually lead to regime change there, and it won't be by invading the place and killing a lot of people. It will happen by simply shining a spotlight on their predatory trade policies.
Old 12-31-2018, 04:57 PM   #13
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
His biggest accomplishment is calling out the Chinese. Until Trump they were getting away with colossal unfair trade practices and were taking all of us to the cleaners as well as having one of the worst human rights records on the planet. China is a cleptocracy and a surveillance state which imprisons and tortures anyone who criticizes their totalitarian government. What Trump has begun has pulled back the curtain on the whole sordid mess of corporations like Apple, GM, and Starbucks making huge profits doing business with one of the most disgusting governments to ever inhabit the earth. What he's started will eventually lead to regime change there, and it won't be by invading the place and killing a lot of people. It will happen by simply shining a spotlight on their predatory trade policies.
Agreed on all counts. I think a close second, that came in right under the wire for this year, was the criminal justice reform legislation spearheaded by his admin. Not sure about the opinion of everyone else, but the "war on drugs", while well-meaning IMHO, has been an abject failure in practice. Helping reformed and re-trained ex-cons, who can re-enter the workforce as productive members of society, can only help strengthen our society and reduce the burden on the taxpayer.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 11:47 AM   #14
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
Agreed on all counts. I think a close second, that came in right under the wire for this year, was the criminal justice reform legislation spearheaded by his admin. Not sure about the opinion of everyone else, but the "war on drugs", while well-meaning IMHO, has been an abject failure in practice. Helping reformed and re-trained ex-cons, who can re-enter the workforce as productive members of society, can only help strengthen our society and reduce the burden on the taxpayer.
The "War on Drugs" has turned several Latin American countries, including Mexico, into blood-soaked failed states. Here in America most people in prison for twenty year sentences are there for selling marijuana or for passing along information between dealers and were caught up in "conspiracy" charges for selling nothing but merely putting buyers and sellers together.

We have Jared Kushner to thank for the push for drug enforcement reform, and I hope he also is able to put forward some other sane ideas.
Old 01-01-2019, 04:14 PM   #15
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Trump people believe ...

that he lies to everyone else but won't lie to them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.97caf3a814bc
stikiwikit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women