Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Mississippi
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160189
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2018, 07:29 AM   #1
BuyFromMe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49
Default Closest AMP to Biloxi?

Can anybody help me out with is the closest AMP or Studio to Bikoxi?
BuyFromMe is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:26 AM   #2
luckyseven1
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

New Star in Theodore,Al.
Executive Studio in Hattiesburg, MS.
luckyseven1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 12:32 PM   #3
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

hour and 20 minuets you can be on chef hwy in new orleans east at toyoko
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 02:51 PM   #4
Jake the Snake
Account Disabled

How do I find studio in Hattisburg, Been looking
Jake the Snake is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:34 PM   #5
BuyFromMe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I didnt think any of those on chef were open anymore. I used to go to the Pad all the time, but its closed.
BuyFromMe is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 06:57 AM   #6
BassCat
Valued Poster

Sadly the pad is gone. But I thought Toyoko was still open until I checked just now and see that its closed permanently also. WTF is going on in NO east? I remember that some jackass had started a blog exposing the owner years ago. I wonder if that had anything to do with its final demise. Thats a shame that area on chef hwy was a staple in the pay for play scene for decades. I wonder where the whores ended up? I would have like to keep Cindy in an apartment all to myself
Old 11-18-2018, 03:04 PM   #7
luckyseven1
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

Melissa Madyson also offers massages in her own private incall, N.O. East.
She is awesome !
luckyseven1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:13 AM   #8
Vachon
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Believe it or not Tropical Spa in Ocean Springs is still open. Yes it is. Here's the scoop though. Nina is still working there after almost a decade. She claims to only work there but i suspect she is actually the Boss. She is not bad looking. She is a short Vietnamese girl with a nice man-made rack. She still claims to be 26. She claimed that 10 years ago when it was probably true. She still looks pretty darned doable.

All that being said, she comes to work when she feels like it. Most days the doors never open at all. When they do - it is only for a few hours. She comes in around mid-afternoon (2 or 3 at the earliest), turns on the neon "Open" sign, sees a couple of walk-ins and goes home. Not the best business ethic but it has been this way for a few years now.

Additionally, Nina does have "talents". Unfortunately after several years, she does not seem motivated to display them anymore. She pretty much goes through the motions now. Very mechanical now. I am not criticizing. I can pretty much understand how the routine can become ...routine after a few years. She is still in it for the money and she gets paid whether she displays enthusiasm or not.

At any rate, yes, there is a South Mississippi AMP that, amazingly, is still open. Tropical Spa in Ocean Springs. It is only about a mile off exit 51 going South. It is on the left, ironically just past the Sheriff's Department. it is in a strip mall with a really decent BBQ place. So if Tropical is not open when you get there and you are hungry - the BBQ is really very good. Not what you came for - but good none-the-less. LOL
Vachon is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:26 AM   #9
BassCat
Valued Poster

Is she still asking 200 or can you get her down on the rate?
Old 12-12-2018, 12:09 PM   #10
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Bass cat u asking a lot of questions!!! All your 20buck tricks raised there rates on you?
Big chief 269 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 12:35 PM   #11
Vachon
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big chief 269 View Post
Bass cat u asking a lot of questions!!! All your 20buck tricks raised there rates on you?
Dude. That was rude. Funny... but rude. LOL
Old 12-12-2018, 12:38 PM   #12
Vachon
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
Is she still asking 200 or can you get her down on the rate?
Yep. Inflation has not raised that rate. Not sure if you can bargain her down. Considering the lack of AMPS on the coast at the moment - probably not. Just a guess.

But then again, it is also Christmas Season...a time for giving. Also a time when everyone could use a few extra bucks. She may be willing to negotiate just to get a few extra clients through the door so she can afford to buy her kid the new GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip. LOL
Old 12-12-2018, 03:13 PM   #13
So SLO
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I've seen Nina a couple of times. Like Vachon said. Very mechanical and just gets the job done now. It's best if you call right before you get there. Funny hours and even with the sign on. She will keep the door locked. They also have a taco stand right out front in the parking lot.
So SLO is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 06:29 PM   #14
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

ah yes, Tropical.

I doubt she has seen 26 in about 26 years.

But then neither have I. The good news she aged a lot better than I did over that period of time.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Personally I have been visiting Slidell. Choice of establishments so if one is busy go visit the other one just one block over (or maybe that other one a mile away or that other one a mile and half away). The ladies rotate out of Slidell, so it can be hit or miss in terms of age and abilities. The number of competition has generally kept prices stable.

Decades ago I had an AMP do a serious walk on my back. Was really needed. So I am always on the look out for a repeat or ladies with similar skills.

This past summer I had a leg cramp on the table. So the lady went to work on my legs. She had serious skills. Deep tissue whatever you want to call it. Nearly an hour of deep tissue bliss plus extra time for everything else. No extra charge for the extra time, but I tipped generously because it was worth it.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:17 PM   #15
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big chief 269 View Post
No BigChief I havent seen anyone for 20 in awhile at least 3 months. I saw two new girls last week and spent $140 total between them. Both were under 30 and good looking girls. One is gone already the other had an add up this morning. I ask about Nina because I haven't seen her in awhile myself but in the past I have got her down to $160. Thats why I asked. The going rate at amps in New Orleans is $160 and has been for most of the two decades I have been visiting them. They were $140 for a bit in the early to mid 90s but if my memory serves they all went to $160 around 97.

If I had your money BigChief I could afford to pay 300 an hour 5 days a week but unfortunately I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth like you. I have to work for a living like a regular Joe or in my case John a regular John lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women