Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966
Default Between The Worlds

This thread is suggest by SR Only's reply to my post 'When Clients Change'.

Maybe you've followed what's been said on that post, maybe you haven't. But some interesting issues came up, like the differences between worlds one experiences with clients and worlds one doesn't.

As an offshoot of what SR Only said - well, I got some bad behaviour from a client which could well be attributable to the face he likes me a lot. Wierd but true.

And in this situation it's interesting (to me), both my client and I had discussed our ideals in mates, and he knows mine is nothing to do with him (easily available in Miami, but without money - big dealbreaker for me). His ideal also was kind of jaw-dropping to me - a 25 year beautiful billionairess happy to finance his business. Extremely unlikely.

Nevertheless, we have (had, since I had to kick him to the curb) great sex.

So I'm finally getting to my point - isn't it an interesting anomaly that we can connect with the most unlikely people in this business, and still have extremely valuable times that in fact become part of our standards, the parameters we choose for our life?

Just saying...
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:17 PM   #2
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Obviously great sex works, for both gentleman and lady. I've found divergent mentalities between me and my partners. But BCDs I will enjoy the virtues of my partner rather than focus or ignore our differences. Two examples.

I met a SB I had been desiring for a few months. We finally hooked up Wednesday. It was anti-climactic for a variety of reasons. Her smoking while I was around was just about a deal breaker, but her yapping about life issues wore me out. Whereas other SBs are fun to be with even with an age differences.

Number two is a provider (new to the biz) who we talk about RW and demimonde. While we cannot really meet in RW, if the opportunity presented itself we'd both embrace it with giggles.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #3
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

And there are a couple of ladies (ok providers) where it is like we are indeed lovers. We enjoy each others company and kisses and everything that goes along with it.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #4
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I have connected with a few ladies. I value them and have affection for them. Some are more like friends and girlfriends. It's a very good feeling to have found and quite unexpected.

Other ladies and I have fun together. We enjoy each other's company. Unfotunately, the geography is a hinderance.

Yes, Leah, we do connect with unlikely people. That's one of the wonderful things about this life.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 07:25 AM   #5
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

In some ways, I think I have sought out ladies who are polar opposite to what I might want in the real world.

While it might seem I am just looking for a fantasy world far from my real world life, I chalk a lot of it to my desire to expand my horizons. Without naming names, many of these ladies come from a world that I might never experience. From these experiences, I grow as a human being.

I once explained to a lady I had just finished a hot session with that my travels through this fantasy world had made me a better person. The old, stuffy, engineer in me would have looked down on ladies in this industry. While I would never say I understand women, and I can never walk a mile in their mocassins, I do have an appreciation for them, where they have come from, perhaps why they are here. My life now requires me to interact with a broader segment of society, and my experiences here allows me to accept and even embrace those members of society (male female, and, well, in-between) without judging whence they came, or where they may be going.

The lady I was with was so happy for me, grateful she was able to lead me down that road I would never had traveled before.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:07 AM   #6
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

I have connected with a handful of ladies in demiland over the years. With the exception of perhaps one the odds of even meeting, much less making a connection, would have been negligible.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:45 AM   #7
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Obviously great sex works, for both gentleman and lady. I've found divergent mentalities between me and my partners. But BCDs I will enjoy the virtues of my partner rather than focus or ignore our differences. Two examples.

I met a SB I had been desiring for a few months. We finally hooked up Wednesday. It was anti-climactic for a variety of reasons. Her smoking while I was around was just about a deal breaker, but her yapping about life issues wore me out. Whereas other SBs are fun to be with even with an age differences.

Number two is a provider (new to the biz) who we talk about RW and demimonde. While we cannot really meet in RW, if the opportunity presented itself we'd both embrace it with giggles.
Very interesting post, SR. Hmmmm....
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women