Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35323
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2011, 06:42 PM   #16
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
As you mention, this model does well for him(her?)self. He got paid. He's laughing all the way to the bank....
True, but in my little world not all is about money. :-)

But i agree to your other points i haven`t thought of that. But what do you generally think about censorship of creative expression?
here is a quote i liked for that topic:

"Elite control depends [...] on misdirecting us along careerist, consumerist, nationalist, and other ideologically convenient paths that sacrifice either autonomy or mutuality, and often both. This misdirection operates [...] through dominant institutions [...] that internalize and disseminate particular views of human nature and society"
http://www.dennisfox.net/papers/anar...sychology.html
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:46 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If there was a titty bar next to my church . . . I might to decide to attend a service.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:55 PM   #18
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
If there was a titty bar next to my church . . .
When I first started visiting H-town...you could do that! Zoning laws????!!! What are those????
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #19
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
True, but in my little world not all is about money. :-)

But i agree to your other points i haven`t thought of that. But what do you generally think about censorship of creative expression?
here is a quote i liked for that topic:

"Elite control depends [...] on misdirecting us along careerist, consumerist, nationalist, and other ideologically convenient paths that sacrifice either autonomy or mutuality, and often both. This misdirection operates [...] through dominant institutions [...] that internalize and disseminate particular views of human nature and society"
http://www.dennisfox.net/papers/anar...sychology.html
But if you want a copy of that magazine you can buy one: Find a store that carries it...subscribe to the magazine...borrow a copy from a friend...hell it is probably online...

Just because someone creates a work (I'll use that term broadly) doesn't mean it gets 100% outlet distribution.

Should Goldberg's Deli (Jewish) have to carry Hitler's writings in its book section?

Should WriteOut (Gay bookstore) have to carry Mike Huckabee's new book?

Million of manuscripts are submitted annually for publication and never are published much less put on store shelves.

No one is censoring anyone's right to creative expression but that expression needs to be compelling enough that someone wants to publish it/shelve it/buy it/read it/advertise in it/etc. etc. etc.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:52 AM   #20
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
But if you want a copy of that magazine you can buy one: Find a store that carries it...subscribe to the magazine...borrow a copy from a friend...hell it is probably online...

Just because someone creates a work (I'll use that term broadly) doesn't mean it gets 100% outlet distribution.

Should Goldberg's Deli (Jewish) have to carry Hitler's writings in its book section?

Should WriteOut (Gay bookstore) have to carry Mike Huckabee's new book?

Million of manuscripts are submitted annually for publication and never are published much less put on store shelves.

No one is censoring anyone's right to creative expression but that expression needs to be compelling enough that someone wants to publish it/shelve it/buy it/read it/advertise in it/etc. etc. etc.
good points! I concur!
But i stick to my point that at least they should have used a different excuse for putting it off the market (too female?)

if they said it like YOU do, no problem ;-). Thanks again, you made great points!
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #21
John Bull
Valued Poster

C'mon WTF. Join up with me and we'll fix this Tea Party.

Truly there are some religious nuts in the TP but they make up a fairly small part. Most of us are Libertarian types. And we want to cut all spending.

Drives me nuts when these Rep CongressIdiots try to tell me they are going to cut the deficit. Cut the damned debt and then we'll talk.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #22
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Beyond! I think prettied up men are unattractive to the point that I do not consider them worthy sexual candidates.

I don’t think the guy’s very androgynous. He has his hair done like a 50’s pinup girl. He’s taking off his shirt like he has something to show underneath. In short, they were trying to give the impression of a flat chested woman taking off her shirt and it worked. In my opinion it is a flat, bare-chested woman, it should be banned.

He’s a symbol of the changing face of fashion? I find that hard to believe. But the fashion business and gay men gave us the cult of skinny so why not.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #23
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I am not a big fan of government intervention. That is where me and the Tea Folks agree. The Tea Folks are a strange lot....they do not want government intervention unless say you built a strip club next to their church. Then they would want the government to shut it down.

What a twit! How do you interpret "limited government" as "no government"? Zoning is a legitimate local governmental function [I personally believe you don't understand federalism]. Petitioning your government is a right of citizens. Why would you criticize them for exercising their freedom of speech and religion? Do you think your rights are superior to theirs?
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:00 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
What a twit! How do you interpret "limited government" as "no government"? Zoning is a legitimate local governmental function [I personally believe you don't understand federalism]. Petitioning your government is a right of citizens. Why would you criticize them for exercising their freedom of speech and religion? Do you think your rights are superior to theirs?
F@*k you and your twitty twat.

I am tired of your ignorant bs.

There , we have both exercised freedom of speech.

And to answer you witless question. If it was perfectly legal to build the strip club and then folks tried to shut it down after the fact, that is total BS. I understand that is how the world works but do not then try and tell me you are for limited government.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:05 PM   #25
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
F@*k you and your twitty twat.

I am tired of your ignorant bs.

There , we have both exercised freedom of speech.

And to answer you witless question. If it was perfectly legal to build the strip club and then folks tried to shut it down after the fact, that is total BS. I understand that is how the world works but do not then try and tell me you are for limited government.
tsk...tsk...tsk...you're upset bunky....awwwwwww....when you fly off the handle like that, I know I scored a point.....
Old 05-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
C'mon WTF. Join up with me and we'll fix this Tea Party.

Truly there are some religious nuts in the TP but they make up a fairly small part. Most of us are Libertarian types. And we want to cut all spending.

Drives me nuts when these Rep CongressIdiots try to tell me they are going to cut the deficit. Cut the damned debt and then we'll talk.
Some people are at least looking at things realistically....it is ashame the Marshall's of the world can't seem to see the bad with the good.

Can you believe Grover Norquist? Ending the subsidy is a tax increase in his eyes! That is like saying ending welfare is a tax hike! Well duh, to a select few, yea it is. I'm not sure WTF is wrong with Norquist on this issue.

http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2011...spending-cuts/

Astronomical deficits and Tea Party enthusiasm for deficit reduction are producing hairline cracks in the GOP over defense spending, and an uneasy alliance between anti-war San Francisco liberals and small-government Texas conservatives.

http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2011...nol-subsidies/

Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California and Oklahoma Republican Sen. Tom Coburn have joined forces with Tea Party activists to kill $6 billion a year in ethanol subsidies, taking on the corn lobby and anti-tax crusader Grover Norquist.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:20 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
tsk...tsk...tsk...you're upset bunky....awwwwwww....when you fly off the handle like that, I know I scored a point.....
You scored a point for free speech, nothing more.

I have no problem with you saying idiotic things.

You argue aganist Dave Stockman points. He supports Ron Paul as the only guy that truely gets it. Yet you claim to be some Tea Party supporter? I support the core principles of that movement more than you ever will.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:22 PM   #28
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Can you believe Grover Norquist? Ending the subsidy is a tax increase in his eyes!

Could be worse, he could think a tax cut is a "tax code expenditure"....President Dumbo gotta cut that spending.....
Old 05-24-2011, 03:22 PM   #29
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:22 PM   #30
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

How did we get from some flat-chested man-boy to the Tea Party and spending cuts? I guess that’s y’all comment on prissy boys, but at least be provocative! Ineffectual congressmen and presidents are anything but.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women