Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounter Reports - Houston
Encounter Reports - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2018, 04:16 PM   #16
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
I'm not sure I understand all that happened, but it sounds like with a little more patience, this
was a salvageable situation. Especially since you had a room for an entire night, and had seen
her before with very positive outcomes.
she wanted to be outta the room and on her way to the bus by 12. she was going to show up at 7:30, provide zero service (her words, not mine), ask for an expensive dinner and probably run up a 100$ drink tab, offer a quicky when we got back to the room, and a ride to the bus station for essentially being treated like an atm and a doormat. ya, fuck that, sir...

as it was she demanded for her 4 hours of pure fuckery and threatened to bash my head in with a beer bottle that she showed me in her purse until i turned the tables on her..

she deserved bear spray for theft of my bike key-i have to hire a locksmith to cut through my u lock-and keeping my but i was too kind to do what i'd have had to do to get my property back. other gents would be less kind in similar circumstances, since she was cornered and totally fucked, bigly...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 02:08 PM   #17
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimJimmm View Post
HDHoes stay winning indeed..
but she won the battle and lost the war on this fuckery. my utrs restored my faith in the hobby tho..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 04:36 PM   #18
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrogue View Post
Can easily see how it all happened. You trusted her because she WAS one of your favorites. She violated that trust with her fuckery, but you still couldn't bring yourself to mace her to get your stuff back. IMHO you did the right thing by taking the high road, even if it cost you some cash and losing your bike key. This review will do her far more damage than the bear spray.....
+1 sir. no regrets on taking the high road..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 03:53 PM   #19
pxmcc
BANNED

well after getting my locksmith bill-120 bucks-maybe a twinge of regret i didn't spray the ho..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 04:18 PM   #20
Oldrogue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
well after getting my locksmith bill-120 bucks-maybe a twinge of regret i didn't spray the ho..
You can take some comfort in the thought that she's probably lost 10x that in the 3 days since you posted......
Oldrogue is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 07:48 PM   #21
osirus09
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
oh ya, also since she's an n-girl, she's supposed to report all sessions to management so they can get their proper cut. did she do proper reporting? nope. she screwed the n-girls group too. that's why she used her personal line to book all her gigs when she was in Houston instead of her n-girl line, which is why i didn't recognize her number. i do not see her remaining an n-girl for long after this caper. she's a liability, not an asset, to the n-girl biz org, going forward. oops...

everything she did in this session is contrary to the n-girl governing philosophy-part of the reason i was ok with the advance-which is some awesome sauce [the n-girl mission statement], btw...
what is an N-girl?
osirus09 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 08:02 PM   #22
pxmcc
BANNED

^^here's a start.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2240008

"No Nonsense, No Bullshit, No Upsell"
Ruan'N' Soka.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 08:52 PM   #23
Ahdroid1983
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Consider this a useful but expensive lesson.
Ahdroid1983 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 11:57 AM   #24
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
Wow...i read that like I was there. Damn, if all that is true, she should change careers coz she might mess with the wrong guy and these types of incidences never end well for the girl.
you're right sir. many hobbyists in my spot would've just doused her in bear spray and taken their shit back with minimal objection from her, as she would've been unable to see and barely able to breathe. i just couldn't bring myself to do it tho, so she got off pretty easy in this go-round...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 02:33 PM   #25
RWglobal
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16
Default A real pity...

I was looking forward to "Encountering" this one, thinking she would be a bit more reliable than ToniL (who was GREAT but messed me around on setting up multiple follow-up sessions, including a double w/NinaRenee... man, that woulda been HOT!).

Oh, well.. might be that this "Hobby" gets to / grinds some folk down more than others.

Glad you got most your stuff and got outta there

Rich
RWglobal is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 02:35 PM   #26
themasterblaster
BANNED

Quit saying you should have this/that. You are a pussy plain and simple! Shoot this bitch. Bail money awaits and a not guilty verdict will be in the future.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1365975
themasterblaster is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 03:05 PM   #27
Ahdroid1983
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterblaster View Post
Quit saying you should have this/that. You are a pussy plain and simple! Shoot this bitch. Bail money awaits and a not guilty verdict will be in the future.

Mmmm those legal bills will really make it worthwhile. Strong investment advice.
Ahdroid1983 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 03:14 PM   #28
themasterblaster
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahdroid1983 View Post
Mmmm those legal bills will really make it worthwhile. Strong investment advice.
And that is why this bitch got away with it. She knew he didn't want to risk it.
themasterblaster is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 04:25 PM   #29
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:

Quote:
And that is why this bitch got away with it. She knew he didn't want to risk it.
there's a reason i don't bring my peacemaker to sessions. i can solve hobby problems without shooting anyone, thanks..

not bear-spraying the ho when she was at my mercy doesn't make me a pussy imo. running from a pimp, now that's a pussy move. if she woulda called a pimp, it woulda been game on. she just got lucky I'm a nice dude. lotta guys woulda sprayed the ho in the same scenario to get their property back, and I wouldn't blame 'em a bit..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 04:30 PM   #30
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

None of this activity is worth an encounter if guns and knives become involved. Just walk away and move on.
VitaMan is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
April Jancen

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women