Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-26-2019, 09:21 AM   #16
TravelingTex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
I think treetop has something to do with all these shutdowns since he/she knows so much....
First and foremost, there are NOT "all these busts." Every year or two, there are routine busts, but 99% of Treetop's imaginary busts are in his head. The 1% that are real are openly reported in the news.

Oh, yeah, I'm sure the various LE agencies know who he is, and try not to laugh on the phone when he excitedly offers to wear a wire.

No one voice causes a bust. For instance, the last WilCo bust (May 2018, as far as Killeen) took a multi-agency investigation that stretched for seven months. This delusional, no-life, non-hobbying, living-with-his-parents (truly!) wretch tries so very hard, though.
Old 06-26-2019, 11:13 AM   #17
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingTex View Post
For instance, the last WilCo bust (May 2018, as far as Killeen)
Wrong again.

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local...n-north-austin

https://patch.com/texas/round-rock/r...unlicensed-spa

P.S. I don't live with mom and dad because they are in heaven singing with Baby Jesus and the angels.

P.S.S. Don't get caught with your pants down!
Old 06-26-2019, 11:19 AM   #18
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
I think treetop has something to do with all these shutdowns since he/she knows so much. Y’all be careful and don’t get caught with yalls pants down.
I have absolutely nothing to do with any place closing down.
Old 06-26-2019, 11:24 AM   #19
Erasememan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Yesterday, LE shut down another AMP in Georgetown.

Could be part of the current WILCO sweep or an isolated incident.

Don't get caught with your pants down!
Since you have so much information, please tell us the name and location of the AMP shutdown in Georgetown this week.
Old 06-26-2019, 11:31 AM   #20
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasememan View Post
Since you have so much information, please tell us the name and location of the AMP shutdown in Georgetown this week.
Beijing but only confirmed the arrest and don't know if it's permanent.

I don't have lots of information. Only what I have mentioned. Someone posted that Rose was closed all summer but don't know anything other than what was posted.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:01 PM   #21
Erasememan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Beijing but only confirmed the arrest and don't know if it's permanent.

I don't have lots of information. Only what I have mentioned. Someone posted that Rose was closed all summer but don't know anything other than what was posted.
Maybe someone there got arrested for a license violation? They’re still open, and they’ve always been a legit massage place and not an AMP.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:54 PM   #22
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasememan View Post
Maybe someone there got arrested for a license violation? They’re still open, and they’ve always been a legit massage place and not an AMP.
Good point.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:19 AM   #23
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Talking Re: Austin Day Spa Alert

Quote:
A rumor is circulating about
a new AMP that recently opened.

The name of the AMP is Austin Day Spa and their location is on 2200 block of Hidalgo St. off of East 7th. next to Short Stop.

This place is owned by the same human traffickers as the Little Yellow House that was located on 13039 Pond Spring Road. LYH was shut down by LE in January of this year.

The same human traffickers also had three AMPs in San Antonio that were also shut down by LE this year.

So far there has been four human trafficked sex slaves rescued from those places, are being cared for, and all were granted T1 visas.

If I were a betting dude I would make the following bet.

LE already knows about Austin Day Spa, LE knows that the sex slaves live on site, LE knows the history of the human trafficking sex slave owners, LE knows this place is full service performed by sex slaves, LE knows this place is way to close to a school, LE has read the recent Eccie reviews, and the area businesses have been tipped off.

If this is true we should all hope that Apple and Tina are rescued and freed from the bonds of being human trafficked sex slaves like the others.

When LE moves in I think this would go down in one of two ways.

LE will act right away, arrest those on site, and shut the place down. Plain and simple.

They could also go the Bob Kraft route. Take lots of photos and videos, document vehicles and license plates, build cases, and then grandstand everything in front of the media.

This would include the names and photos of all the tricks so their family, friends, job, and community know that they are contributers to sex trafficking and have to pay for sex.

More than likely most of the charges will be dropped but the life changing damages will already be done once the tricks have been outed to everyone.
Good afternoon peeps!

Just wanted to communicate some important info regarding Austin Day Spa located at 2206 Hidalgo.

August 14th is next week and I highly doubt UT and APD are going to let this criminal enterprise that's engaged in human trafficking of sex workers operate much longer.

There are just too many terrible things that these type businesses attract.

I'm not a betting dude but if I were I'd bet this place is already under surveillance, about to be raided, and the line would be +-10.5 days.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women