Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2019, 10:06 PM   #1
Mongo1971
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Spanking, anyone??

Couple of things I still can't believe, even at my jaded old middle-age:

1) That there's a whole trade-show like convention for this
https://lonestarspankingparty.com/

2) That outside of this sub-forum, the P4P world can seem so vanilla and "oooo F Me Papi, stick it in my blah blah" predictable. ie., so few providers, outside of our known suspects around here, really seem to embrace creative role play.

3) That I actually paid some lady to Light MY Ass UP!!! Fucking...ouch!!!!!

I guess I'm not understanding why more of these kinds of kink events and things don't get brought up around here. You'd think at least a few of the pervs on this board would be into this kind of stuff and trying to round up a playmate from the boards for it. I didn't go, just stopped by to see a professional, but you'd think this would be a great fun overnighter event to take a date from around here to.

I guess there's a whole "The Lifestyle" type who look upon us here with a condescending eye. That's just me speculating, but maybe someone can explain the divide between this and the kink communities...or if I'm just imagining it.

anywho...I had a very interesting experience, to be sure.
Mongo1971 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:10 PM   #2
neighbordude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I feel the same way.
Who did you see that lit you up?
neighbordude is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 01:12 PM   #3
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I love having my ass "lit up" esp during role play.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:40 AM   #4
Mongo1971
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neighbordude View Post
I feel the same way.
Who did you see that lit you up?
I saw this lady

https://www.misselizabethspanker.com/

And the business end of that bath brush. But let's not tell anyone ok? Not my most alpha moment, ya know
Old 05-22-2019, 09:46 AM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Usually these type events are predominately full of swingers and most swingers look down upon us hobby people...and some others are people in the bdsm realm who dont even have sex,just do bdsm type activity.

Now there have been instances where some of us gals get paid to be taken to such things.

Now I luv luv luv getting my hiney spanked during playtimes... and I luv to reciprocate! I have a toybox of various types of paddles/floggers and slappers!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:08 AM   #6
chairspud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 116

Personally I’m not a fan of someone beating my ass. Several years ago I use to see a
Provider who loved to get on her knees while sucking me off and me beating her ass with a paddle! She would cum about every 3rd slap!!
chairspud is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 02:40 PM   #7
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Mongo

WOW! How long was your session>
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 02:48 PM   #8
Mongo1971
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Usually these type events are predominately full of swingers and most swingers look down upon us hobby people...and some others are people in the bdsm realm who dont even have sex,just do bdsm type activity.

Now there have been instances where some of us gals get paid to be taken to such things.

Now I luv luv luv getting my hiney spanked during playtimes... and I luv to reciprocate! I have a toybox of various types of paddles/floggers and slappers!!!
Yeah, and this conversation is touched on somewhat over in the FetLife thread. Still, befuddles me as to how even the Freaks & Geeks of the world can be hypocritical judgmental asshats, and cling to such a narrow construct of what's acceptable and not. Rationalizing their own guilty pleasures I presume.

I did a 90 min session with her @Houston
Old 05-24-2019, 08:17 PM   #9
eojsop
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Sounds like Kelly Keye. spud...Lol
eojsop is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 04:42 AM   #10
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo1971 View Post
Couple of things I still can't believe, even at my jaded old middle-age:

1) That there's a whole trade-show like convention for this
https://lonestarspankingparty.com/

2) That outside of this sub-forum, the P4P world can seem so vanilla and "oooo F Me Papi, stick it in my blah blah" predictable. ie., so few providers, outside of our known suspects around here, really seem to embrace creative role play.

3) That I actually paid some lady to Light MY Ass UP!!! Fucking...ouch!!!!!

I guess I'm not understanding why more of these kinds of kink events and things don't get brought up around here. You'd think at least a few of the pervs on this board would be into this kind of stuff and trying to round up a playmate from the boards for it. I didn't go, just stopped by to see a professional, but you'd think this would be a great fun overnighter event to take a date from around here to.

I guess there's a whole "The Lifestyle" type who look upon us here with a condescending eye. That's just me speculating, but maybe someone can explain the divide between this and the kink communities...or if I'm just imagining it.

anywho...I had a very interesting experience, to be sure.
Mongo you bring up very good points !!! Honestly !!! I was actually hoping someone would bring this up! Bravo !!! Why ~People do this....??? smh.

And I agree wholeheartedly with you and Dallas Rain on the subject!!!

Swingers DO LOOK DOWN UPON PROVIDERS AND HOBBYING IN GENERAL and they are not kind about it either. That is why I have great difficulty in going to my first Swingers event. I want to, in a way, but I hesitate.. lol. If they judge me before I even get there, they may or may NOT KNOW MY OCCUPATION, and its straight sex, no donation, lots of watchers or a handful, why am I going again??? Lol. I would rather put all my time and energy into THE GUY AND HIS PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND PLEASURE!!!! AND SPANKING??? GIVING ? RECEIVING ???
RAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRR !!!! YES !!! I WANT!!!! THAT LONE STAR SPANKING PARTY SOUNDS LIKE A WHOLE LOTTTAA FUN FOR A NYMPHO LIKE ME!!! Too bad I have some real world responsibilities too.... Im sorry for the all caps. I get carried away. lol. ( its before coffee for me ) Im interested in everyones views on this.

Thank you for this great post and thread!!!! May everyone have a ~ Wonderful day filled with spankings, giving or receiving!!!! ( your choice! ) Zena.
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 07:41 AM   #11
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I truly enjoy Role play. I know sometimes the other person isn't as fully committed to the idea, but I get really into it, and I love when the other person does as well!!! There are a few scenarios that I still have yet to try. Guess I'm just waiting for the right adventurous kinky soul to make it happen with. I myself have seen several things on social media platforms advertising these "Kink" events, and I've always wanted to go, i just have never had the time or opportunity unfortunately. But its definitely on my "to-do list". As for spanking, well i love to give and recieve. I definitely have what they might call a "spankable" ass

Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 09:12 AM   #12
Mags210
Registered Member

I’m definitely not vanilla and i love kinks. Spanking is my favorite fetish and I’ve been interested in it ever since I was very young. Regarding the Lone Star Spanking Party, I’ve never been able to make it but I know many people who attend it every year and also know the founder. I will say, these people are definitely NOT “predominately full of swingers”. There are hundreds of people who go to this party as well as other national level parties and they are mostly normal people who have a spanking fetish. Sure, a few of them may be swingers but the majority are not at all. They are the most open minded, fun, non-judgemental group you’d ever meet. IT’S NOT ABOUT SEX AT ALL, and it’s not foreplay to sex. These people love spanking as it’s own thing by itself.
Mags210 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 12:17 PM   #13
Karismatic_Kiley
Buxom Brunette

User ID: 348373
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've always wanted to get into spanking more. While being in dungeons and bottoming I find I enjoy thud more than sting. I would love to do a session subbing for someone where they can lightly get me into spanking or an intro to spanking persay. I'd also love advice from others on this.
Karismatic_Kiley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women