Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2019, 01:05 PM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Democratic Misfires: Open Borders

The blood is on Obama's, Pelosi's, Schumer's and several Federal Judges' hands. The DNC's attitude is "there's no crisis unless we say there's a crisis and then we'll blame the Republicans for it."

Prove me wrong.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:13 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

too bad the madcow and her libtard ilk won't ask the one question they should ..

"Candidate A, do you support open borders?"

simple yes/no question ..
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:16 PM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Dey to skeered.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:22 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Dey to skeered.

extending the Wall notwithstanding, they know it is a major voter turnoff. even Speedy's beloved polls say so!!!

i don't care how the border is made secure, just that it is.
Old 06-25-2019, 02:02 PM   #5
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
extending the Wall notwithstanding, they know it is a major voter turnoff. even Speedy's beloved polls say so!!!

i don't care how the border is made secure, just that it is.
As far as the polls go. Gallup poll from February. Latest I could find on the subject:

Solid Majority Still Opposes New Construction on Border Wall

Sixty percent of Americans oppose major new construction of walls along the U.S.-Mexico border -- the goal behind President Donald Trump's budget showdown with Democratic leaders that led to a record 35-day partial shutdown of the federal government.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/246455/...rder-wall.aspx

The House and the Senate approved $1.375 billion for construction of new fencing (not the WALL Trump wanted). Trump had asked for $5.7 billion. Trump signed off on it and is trying to obtain additional money by taking it from other funded projects. Whether or not he has the authority to do that will be settled in the court system unfortunately.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:09 PM   #6
oeb11
Valued Poster

SR - Building a wall is not the same concept as securing the border against illegal immigrants.
Schumer has denied any "crisis" at the border, despite the evidence - ie AOC calling out the deplorable conditions - due to lack of funding which was requested - and denied by the Democratic House.
DPST's are perpetuating the mass immigration of illegals to gain votes ( voting for non-citizens)

and to create grist for the LSM to blame Republican adminsitration.

Immigration is the domain of Congress - the cynical DPST's in house and Senate are using it for all its's political worth- and at the expense of thousands of illegals.

Specious answer - and you know it to be Specious.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:09 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
As far as the polls go. Gallup poll from February. Latest I could find on the subject:

Solid Majority Still Opposes New Construction on Border Wall

Sixty percent of Americans oppose major new construction of walls along the U.S.-Mexico border -- the goal behind President Donald Trump's budget showdown with Democratic leaders that led to a record 35-day partial shutdown of the federal government.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/246455/...rder-wall.aspx

The House and the Senate approved $1.375 billion for construction of new fencing (not the WALL Trump wanted). Trump had asked for $5.7 billion. Trump signed off on it and is trying to obtain additional money by taking it from other funded projects. Whether or not he has the authority to do that will be settled in the court system unfortunately.

and a poll on support for open borders ??

does not appear so. even Bernie does not support open borders. who knew??

Bernie Sanders says he does not support open borders

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...orders-1261392

Few Americans Want Open Borders— Democrats Included

https://medium.com/s/story/few-ameri...d-dba12884c133

so why the opposition to securing the border? again i don't care how it's done. just get it done.

Obama campaigned on that in 2008. even said hi tech could be used in areas where a border is not practical. then of course he did nothing about it. empty promises from the leftists.

then there is this .....

Progressives Should Support Open Borders — With No Apology

Supporting freedom of movement isn’t just the right thing to do. It’s a political winner for the left.

https://fpif.org/progressives-should...th-no-apology/

a winner? HMMMM ... i don't think so!!!
Old 06-26-2019, 06:47 AM   #8
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
SR - Building a wall is not the same concept as securing the border against illegal immigrants.
Schumer has denied any "crisis" at the border, despite the evidence - ie AOC calling out the deplorable conditions - due to lack of funding which was requested - and denied by the Democratic House.
DPST's are perpetuating the mass immigration of illegals to gain votes ( voting for non-citizens)

and to create grist for the LSM to blame Republican adminsitration.

Immigration is the domain of Congress - the cynical DPST's in house and Senate are using it for all its's political worth- and at the expense of thousands of illegals.

Specious answer - and you know it to be Specious.
TWK made specific reference to "the wall" in his post.

" extending the Wall notwithstanding, they know it is a major voter turnoff. even Speedy's beloved polls say so!!!"

I was responding to his post.

OEB, for certain there are 2 issues -- the proposed wall and the number of immigrants approaching our borders and requesting asylum. The first, to me, is not a crisis. The 2nd definitely is. On many counts. The House just passed a $4.5 billion aid package to "address the migrant surge along the U.S.-Mexico border." The vote was along party lines for the most part. The Senate will offer a version of their own soon. Trump has promised to veto the House bill.

So it does look like both sides are attempting to address the crisis. Still too much partisanship though. This is why the approval rating of Congress is about 20%.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:56 AM   #9
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
and a poll on support for open borders ??

does not appear so. even Bernie does not support open borders. who knew??

Bernie Sanders says he does not support open borders

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...orders-1261392

Few Americans Want Open Borders— Democrats Included

https://medium.com/s/story/few-ameri...d-dba12884c133

so why the opposition to securing the border? again i don't care how it's done. just get it done.

Obama campaigned on that in 2008. even said hi tech could be used in areas where a border is not practical. then of course he did nothing about it. empty promises from the leftists.

then there is this .....

Progressives Should Support Open Borders — With No Apology

Supporting freedom of movement isn’t just the right thing to do. It’s a political winner for the left.

https://fpif.org/progressives-should...th-no-apology/

a winner? HMMMM ... i don't think so!!!
I've been saying that, despite statements made by Trump supporters on this forum, that NO ONE supports totally open borders, which to me means allowing people to come into our country freely at any time.

However, there are differences of opinions on immigration policies.

"The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters think it is better for the United States to tightly control who comes into the country. Thirty-nine percent (39%) disagree and say it is better to open our borders to anyone who wants to come here as long as they are not a terrorist or a criminal."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...is_not_immoral

I am one of the 53%.
Old 06-26-2019, 07:11 AM   #10
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^^^ Yeah an the 39% out of that 38% are ILLEGAL ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm in the 53 %
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women