Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2019, 04:36 PM   #1
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy I hate having to make this post, but enough is enough ... Provider References

The short story: Unless you have seen me in the year 2019 please DO NOT use me as a reference.

I'm a pretty easygoing person & hate to complain, but it's at a point where I feel like my kindness is being taken advantage of.

I have guys - many, many, many - guys using me as a reference even though they only saw me once years ago.

I know many of these same guys have seen many other providers because I've approved countless provider reference requests for them.

Yet instead of moving on & using their most current references, they continue to give my name out over & over.

When I mention it to the gents that are using me as a reference over & over, their replies are generally the same ... I'm professional, punctual & reliable so they prefer using me.

I can completely understand that, but what they are not understanding is that providing references is time consuming (& can be extremely unpleasant depending on who the provider is that is contacting me).

So, if you'd like to use me as a reference over & over, that's fine ... just make sure you come see me once every 6 months & we're a-okay ...

Or if you prefer to not see me again, please do not use me as a reference after 6 months from our last encounter has past.

Respectfully,
Brooke
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:52 PM   #2
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I may be slightly guilty of this...not with you but similar. My hobby window locations change and when you are requested references last minute you are going to give someone who you know is on here often. For example...I have only seen Amberance for a session once(due mostly to her location when she visits) but I have used her as a reference a couple time because I know she will reply quickly. That doesnt mean I wouldn't like to have her wonderful mouth on my cock more often but logistics have prevented us from making that happen. That being said, I understand the frustration and actually feel guilty most times requesting a provider to give a reference.
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 10:11 PM   #3
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Great post. It has happened to me.... I'm sure it is frustrating, but then there's the nice guys that ask you for permission to be a reference prior to using you as a reference and those guys I do appreciate
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 11:49 PM   #4
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I love being used as a reference and with the Hobbyists permission I give not only a ����..thumbs up I go into little tidbits of things like Suck his nips and lick those & he will pop like there's no tomorrow..or do this..or that..��.its just naughty fun in helping & only trying to help who ever he sees take him to ecstasy since the mofo didn't call me again..,������.
But I do my best in responding asap.
last week I had one Gentleman use me for two ladies and (even though I was in between calls and only had bout 2 hours to shower get cum off the bed change the sheets..redo make up) I sent them both replies back to back with notes stating What I could remember about him. I emphasized How Sweet & Excellent Smelling 6'3 Yumy big Chocolate lover was and not to freak out if he comes in with a big bag . I didn't want them to freak out and have a bad time. This Gent is a little Freakay..and likes to bring in Huge White Dildod for pegging.
��������..Yes..,��and he failed to tell me until he opened his big bag of toys.
So to help my fellow Sistas I have great respect for I go into detail.
Well Mr.Freaky was trying to figure out which one to see while they where both screening him through me and I shared the same info with both Ladies leaving one mad at me because he chose the other..����As if right?!
O.M.G

She was a little hurt because she gave him her address & all but still.
really?
Upset and let me know it.
������..He BAD MAN, I give him my address and he said he coming then change his mind!
��..
��.
I was just glad I had some tequila in my room to get me back in my groove for my 2pm coming over.

I will always give reference checks for free..and no problem!
And I'm only saying for free because I once offered a gift card a time or two to get a fast response.
��its hard being "VENUSNOVA"sometimes..��

Hang in there Sexy Brooke ����
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 12:06 AM   #5
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^Venus you're awesome. ijs.

And sorry about that Brooke, but we get it.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 07:59 AM   #6
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Some of these girls take it upon themselves to look at a guys reviews and start contacting providers from that list on their own. Not saying this is happening to you but i have had it happen multiple times.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 11:55 AM   #7
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
Some of these girls take it upon themselves to look at a guys reviews and start contacting providers from that list on their own.

Why would they do that? Are they anticipating getting a request to see them?

I not sure how plausible that scenario is.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 01:04 PM   #8
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Why would they do that? Are they anticipating getting a request to see them?

I not sure how plausible that scenario is.
I guess i wasnt specific enoigh. The girls have done this after initial contact about getting together not just pit of the blue as you assumed.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 07:38 AM   #9
AsapBeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Allaboutthebbbj, I had a girl respond to my iso saying she had prescreened me, based on my reviews. It happens.
AsapBeard is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 07:41 AM   #10
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
I guess i wasnt specific enoigh. The girls have done this after initial contact about getting together not just pit of the blue as you assumed.

Got it
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 05:32 PM   #11
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsapBeard View Post
Allaboutthebbbj, I had a girl respond to my iso saying she had prescreened me, based on my reviews. It happens.
Yep I've had this happen as well. Quite a lot actually.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 01:18 PM   #12
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I know it's not providers being proactive and contacting me based on reviews since almost none of these gents ever reviewed me.

It just boils down to me being the most reliable reference they have so they use me over & over.

If I've seen you numerous times over the years, I'm happy to be a reference ANYTIME, even if a year has passed, because these are guys I have built a rapport with and I easily remember them and I also know that it may be 10 months since ______ has came and seen me, but he'll no doubt come and see me again when he's ready.

But for the gents I've only met once, they fail to realize how time consuming it is.

If I've only seen you once 8 months ago + ... I'm not going to remember any specifics & many times providers want a description, age, race, ect.

Every time they use me as a reference I have to search their handle & number & confirm that I did actually see them, then I have to try and recall how positive or negative the encounter was.

And in a business where detailed records are risky, it's not like I have some easy to reference data base.

Then you have the tacky providers that want to know if he tipped? Did he leave early? Was he rough? Was he circumcised? Did he cum quick ... which are all questions I refuse to answer.

Thankfully though, since I posted this thread, the only gents that have used me as a reference are gents I've seen rather recently vs. before I posted this thread, I was having this problem 3 + times a week.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 06:03 PM   #13
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep guys definitely do this they could literally have reference requested you 10 times without coming back and seeing you and still think that it's all good to go it's definitely annoying sometimes.

I put a cap on it. They can use my name for only 3 months. Before they must return to see me or start using a newer reference.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 12:59 PM   #14
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Brooke! Everything she said ive repeated numerous times!!! Please stop doing this if you havent seen me in 2019. Ty.
Kammye is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 01:32 PM   #15
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

I’m sort of out of luck-I went off the grid pretty much when Eccie went down. Stayed basically with agencies since. So even though I have seen some ladies still around here, it’s been well over a year. I know not to use them as references, and I am honestly sort of lazy about re-upping to get current references. I am still gun shy about seeing a new girl anyway. Nonetheless, I do appreciate the ladies who quickly verify and agree 3-6 months is more than reasonable to give ok’s.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women