Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2019, 09:10 AM   #91
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The OP asked why I didn't like trump.
I said because he lies. Which he does, frequently.

No one that I know of lies on the scale he does, with the frequency he does, or repeats lies that are proven lies.

You haven't noticed how often he lies? How many false statements will you admit he has made? 100? 1000? 2000? Just make a ballpark guess.
And him lying isn't the only reason. It's just at the top of my list.

The Clintons have nothing to do with my dislike of trump. They're off topic. You're just trying to deflect the OP. You want to talk about the Clintons then start a thread.

Everything you've presented in this topic I agree with. Thanks!!!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 10:30 AM   #92
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

Statements like this, asking me why a topic is being discussed in the privacy of the bedroom, makes me think that you must not see a lot of ladies or the ones that you do, offer a different sort of experience.

Nearly everyone that I visit with, and most are repeat visits, tend to be very friendly. And I just go where the conversations lead, especially "afterwards."

Why are politics discussed in bed? For the same reason that one now cannot pick up a Vogue magazine and not have discussions of politics being at the forefront.

Small talk is just that. What other details are you asking about? An example of the actual wording used?

By the way, my "credibility" needs no questioning. I’ve proven myself to be exceptionally credible over the years.

Thank goodness there is Danielle, who seems to not care for me much, moderating this section. Wouldn't be surprised if she followed suit with most of the Trump supporters here.

Why don't you ask HER if she discusses politics in bed? Or ask the collective us what other topics are discussed. (See what I did there? Ha!) Most topics are discussed at one point or another: family, friends, pets, fantasies, experiences, etc.

Maybe you should try some small talk the next time you get naked with someone.

Best,
Elisabeth

how disappointing. i really expected a better response. you've taken the same tack as others, albeit in more elegant terms. first thing you do? try to peg me as some socially awkward type. How many providers i choose to see and what type of experience i prefer is just as much my choice as yours. perhaps i prefer quality over quantity? while this is more a "guy" thing, many of the guys here try to use the number of reviews as some sort of honor and will actually attempt to belittle other posters for having less reviews or none .. but i digress.

there are a few posters here who know me in the real world and none would label me as conversationally challenged. opinionated and gregarious to a fault perhaps, but not socially awkward. I'm quite capable of dominating a conversation if i choose to.

when i have a session, i want sex, not small talk. never mind that my preferred provider would be Asian and usually limited in English, however a few do speak English quite well. Most wouldn't care less about US politics for obvious reasons. everyone here gets the "small talk" to break the ice. Politics as small talk is a loaded topic in any time, that it is especially so now perhaps means you should adjust your small talk accordingly and avoid it in the future.

let's discuss credibility. yours can questioned just as you've questioned mine in your reply. by trying to peg me as some socially challenged conversationalist you are in fact claiming what i say is not credible. see how that works? it's called a two way street. As far as you and Danielle, that's between the two of you. But i can tell you exactly what we'd discuss in a social setting or more private surroundings .. a topic easily as volatile as politics. Sports!

We happen to be college football fans. and of opposing and quite rival programs .. Oklahoma (her) and Texas (me). lighting that fuse can result in a detonation as large as politics any day!

i will say you did check back and reply which is more than i can say of the other ladies. i'm sure you won't take the cop out of "i'm going to ignore you now!", you don't seem that petty. and for what it's worth your replies were far more detailed and relevant on the topic.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 12:00 PM   #93
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't imagine why Danielle doesn't like you. She has never said anything like that in here. You like bashing women in a passive aggressive way with those don't agree with you.
And just for the record - I think Danielle is doing a great job - FOR BOTH SIDES.

Disclaimer - I do not not know Danielle personally - only from this forum

Quote:
When I saw your response, yesterday, thought to myself ... here we go again. Instead of answering a question, there is another deflection.

We aren't discussing the Clintons. The question was about Trump. Trump, only.

Roger Stone made a fortune teaching such antics to his minions and others who would listen, including Trump. Should watch that documentary (Get Me Roger Stone) if you haven't already.

Statements like this, asking me why a topic is being discussed in the privacy of the bedroom, makes me think that you must not see a lot of ladies or the ones that you do, offer a different sort of experience.

Nearly everyone that I visit with, and most are repeat visits, tend to be very friendly. And I just go where the conversations lead, especially "afterwards."

Why are politics discussed in bed? For the same reason that one now cannot pick up a Vogue magazine and not have discussions of politics being at the forefront.

Small talk is just that. What other details are you asking about? An example of the actual wording used?

By the way, my "credibility" needs no questioning. I’ve proven myself to be exceptionally credible over the years.

Thank goodness there is Danielle, who seems to not care for me much, moderating this section. Wouldn't be surprised if she followed suit with most of the Trump supporters here.

Why don't you ask HER if she discusses politics in bed? Or ask the collective us what other topics are discussed. (See what I did there? Ha!) Most topics are discussed at one point or another: family, friends, pets, fantasies, experiences, etc.

Best,
Elisabeth
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 12:52 PM   #94
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The OP asked why I didn't like trump.
I said because he lies. Which he does, frequently.

No one that I know of lies on the scale he does, with the frequency he does, or repeats lies that are proven lies.

You haven't noticed how often he lies? How many false statements will you admit he has made? 100? 1000? 2000? Just make a ballpark guess.
And him lying isn't the only reason. It's just at the top of my list.

The Clintons have nothing to do with my dislike of trump. They're off topic. You're just trying to deflect the OP. You want to talk about the Clintons then start a thread.

Trump doesn't lie any more or any less that other presidents. The reason why you and other Liberals don't like Trump is because he makes you feel inadequate. I didn't like Bush or Obama not because they lie, I knew they were doing that. I didn't like them because they are wimpy.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 02:38 PM   #95
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I can't imagine why Danielle doesn't like you. She has never said anything like that in here. You like bashing women in a passive aggressive way with those don't agree with you.
And just for the record - I think Danielle is doing a great job - FOR BOTH SIDES.

Disclaimer - I do not not know Danielle personally - only from this forum
Sounds like someone is jealous Ellen
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:22 PM   #96
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I've been told that I had a relative (a grand aunt) who were blatant liar/exaggerator on Trump scale. they're generally the cause of family dysfunction and breakups.

they do this to elicit sympathy and support. I understand its very annoying when they do that.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 10:25 PM   #97
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Trump doesn't lie any more or any less that other presidents. The reason why you and other Liberals don't like Trump is because he makes you feel inadequate.

Trump isn’t just speaking lies. He’s inviting loyalists to live in his own political reality.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...5b1_story.html

Quote:
When dealing with a political figure who faces allegations of sexual assault, financial misdeeds and obstruction of justice, it is difficult to sort out the greatest damage to our public life. But a strong case can be made that it is the assault on truth.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 11:30 PM   #98
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Trump isn’t just speaking lies. He’s inviting loyalists to live in his own political reality.

the perp .. er .. loser walk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xwKQ8XTWWk

sue the USA!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QuDMmb47Vw

epic hollyweird snowflake meltdown .. must be climate change!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERyLJYRN7tw
Old 06-27-2019, 12:14 AM   #99
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Yeah, like you know.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 09:50 AM   #100
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Sounds like someone is jealous Ellen
Don't have time to go into detail of how I trolled this topic in my last post (see the line, See what I did there?).

However, I'm not jealous of Danielle at all. Nor do I have any idea of how she, personally, feels about me.

What I CAN say is that although I'm not jealous of the person, I'm exceptionally grateful to her for taking the moderating job that she has especially when dealing with the ladies on this board.

If it hadn't had been for her and B Three, I'd still be moderating because it's so difficult to find ladies who are qualified to do the job and have the right mindset. Those that do generally don't wish to moderate.

I owe Danielle my thanks. Should have probably used another name for an example in my post but I knew using her name that others would rise to the bait.

A few of the regular posters in this forum are painfully predictable.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Old 06-27-2019, 09:51 AM   #101
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can respond to the other mess of comments either later on this evening, tomorrow or perhaps, never.

Topic is tired, anyway.

EW
Old 06-27-2019, 10:45 AM   #102
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
When I saw your response, yesterday, thought to myself ... here we go again. Instead of answering a question, there is another deflection.

We aren't discussing the Clintons. The question was about Trump. Trump, only.

Roger Stone made a fortune teaching such antics to his minions and others who would listen, including Trump. Should watch that documentary (Get Me Roger Stone) if you haven't already.

Best,
Elisabeth
Ms. Whispers,

We have yet again played Elmer Fudd in a cruel bugs bunny cartoon. They asked. We answered. A shit show ensued.

Did you really expect any other outcome?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 06:25 PM   #103
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Ms. Whispers,

We have yet again played Elmer Fudd in a cruel bugs bunny cartoon. They asked. We answered. A shit show ensued.

Did you really expect any other outcome?

from you or the rest of us?
Old 06-28-2019, 08:06 AM   #104
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Cause the TV tolled Them to hate ,,,,,,1984
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 09:59 AM   #105
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
When you get down to it all this is "mommy talk" for "he beat Hillary." You don't want to admit it to yourself.

Funny when openly Obama cursed, and it was often reported, he was almost lionized by the press for "keeping it real."
"Mommy talk?"

gnadfly. Did you give yourself that handle because of the famous line by Socrates? Or do you think of yourself as an annoying insect without the literary input?

Either way, and I think that I've asked you that (about your handle) in the past, it's beneath you to put down the person.

Put down the ideas and thoughts. And just because a female thinks, or rather has an opinion, differently than you doesn't mean it's "mommy talk."

Let me give you an example of mommy talk: "Does little sweet John John want a snack? Are you sleepy or do you just want some attention? You have the cutest little tummy!!! Let Mommy kiss you all over!!!"

Wait. That's how I speak to a few of my clients.

Never mind.

EW

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women