Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > The Sandbox - Albany/Hudson Valley
The Sandbox - Albany/Hudson Valley The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2018, 12:16 PM   #1
Bradscott
Gaining Momentum

Default Am I alone

Just wondering whether I'm unique in my thoughts or there are others like me. I like girls that respect themselves. To me if a girl smokes she demonstrates that she doesn't care about her health and by extension doesn't care about mine. Also I am not an expert but I believe things the CDC tells me. Herpes, chlamydia, and gonorrhea are not that rare. Any woman who does hobbyists for BBBJs on a regular basis must be carrier of something! Its just hard to believe that you could have hundreds of cocks in your mouth from guys who had many other women who had hundreds of cocks in their mouth and not have something lurking in and around your tonsils.
Now I think a BBBJ feels great and I think the ten minutes I'm getting one is great. It's the days that follow that worry me. Russian Roulette is exciting and thrilling but only if you win. All said I'd rather not play that game.
I like a woman who cares about her health. I can have a good safe time with less risk. A woman who cares about herself is less of a risk to me and as we all know much of enjoyment is above the neck as well as below it.
Am I a freak or are there others who would love a BBBJ but would not consider sharing fluids with someone so inclined to give one. It seems that almost everyone considers a BBBJ a necessity while I consider it a deal breaker.
Bradscott is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 01:33 PM   #2
Toonman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I used to always request CBJ when I first started years ago. That lasted for my first year hobbying and but eventually I just said fuck it and started going with the BBBJ when offered. I always prefer a BBBJ now, though I don't mind a CBJ if the girl knows what she's doing.

I was always more leary of DATY and DFK and I can count on 1 hand the providers I've DATY and DFK with in all the years I've been doing this.
Toonman is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 03:16 PM   #3
chasbukowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

The corollary to what you've espoused here is this: I have gotten hundreds of BBBJs and never got any STD from any of them.

Now...I did have a condom break on me like 30 years ago and got chlymadia from that provider during FS in Arizona. A few painful pees and some penicillin later, I was good to go.
chasbukowski is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:15 AM   #4
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

This hobby ain’t for worry warts....maybe anal warts, but not worry warts. If yer that worried about a little case of the clap, get a new hobby.
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:48 AM   #5
EGrayupstate
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Yeah I dunno man. If you look at the actual statistics of receiving STD's from oral sex, even ones promulgated by the CDC, you wouldn't have so much anxiety.

I can't do CBJ's personally. If you're going to do this hobby, oral is the safest route there is. I don't DATY or kiss. Too intimate and I know these girls all take it bare.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:26 AM   #6
pikelbouldershoulder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I've gotten CBJ's that were better than many BBBJ's I've gotten, so it all depends on the girl giving it. Naturally I prefer BBBJ, but you have to do what makes you feel comfortable.
pikelbouldershoulder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women