Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2019, 08:47 PM   #736
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

The Mueller investigation was about Russia and the report did not exonerate 45. The Mueller report did confirm what the American intelligence community has been saying all along.....The Russians interfered with our 2016 November General Election leveraging cyberterrorism to give 45 an advantage. Moreover, 45 and Barr mislead the American people about the content and context of Mueller's report. Mueller stated as much in a public press conference. I also agree with Mueller that it was not his place to indict a sitting President. A sitting President's indictment occurs in the House of Representatives and tried in the Senate. That is due process for a sitting President suspected of high crimes. Moreover, the Supreme Court whose members are also subject to impeachment cannot serve as a appeallate for a President found guilty for that very reason. 45 can resign, stand to and take his punishment in an impeachment trial like a man or possibly risk the death penalty in a criminal trial once he leaves office. They all seem like good choices to me. Children are dying in cages without the basic essentials. Prison and history will probably not be kind to 45. On the other hand, I suspect there will be a special place for 45 in the deepest, darkest hottest recesses of hell.
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:50 PM   #737
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
The Mueller investigation was about Russia and the report did not exonerate 45. The Mueller report did confirm what the American intelligence community has been saying all along.....The Russians interfered with our 2016 November General Election leveraging cyberterrorism to give 45 an advantage. Moreover, 45 and Barr mislead the American people. I also agree with Mueller that it was not his place to indict a sitting President. A sitting President's indictment occurs in the House of Representatives and tried in the Senate. That is due process for a sitting President suspected of high crimes. Moreover, the Supreme Court whose members are also subject to impeachment cannot serve as a appeallate for a President found guilty for that very reason. 45 can resign, stand to and take his punishment in an impeachment trial like a man or possibly risk the death penalty in a criminal trial once he leaves office. They all seem like good choices to me.

death penalty? really?

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAA

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:52 PM   #738
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

this thread should be re-titled the "Moo Report" bahahahahaha!!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:22 PM   #739
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The Mueller investigation was about Russia and the report did not exonerate 45. The Mueller report did confirm what the American intelligence community has been saying all along.....The Russians interfered with our 2016 November General Election leveraging cyberterrorism to give 45 an advantage. Moreover, 45 and Barr mislead the American people about the content and context of Mueller's report. Mueller stated as much in a public press conference. I also agree with Mueller that it was not his place to indict a sitting President. A sitting President's indictment occurs in the House of Representatives and tried in the Senate. That is due process for a sitting President suspected of high crimes. Moreover, the Supreme Court whose members are also subject to impeachment cannot serve as a appeallate for a President found guilty for that very reason. 45 can resign, stand to and take his punishment in an impeachment trial like a man or possibly risk the death penalty in a criminal trial once he leaves office. They all seem like good choices to me. Children are dying in cages without the basic essentials. Prison and history will probably not be kind to 45. On the other hand, I suspect there will be a special place for 45 in the deepest, darkest hottest recesses of hell.
You don't have a legal hook to hang your hat on ... let alone an indictment or a conviction.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 10:30 PM   #740
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
45 can resign, stand to and take his punishment in an impeachment trial like a man or possibly risk the death penalty in a criminal trial once he leaves office.
Hahahahaha!! Can you say "delusional"?

Yeah, maybe if you scream loudly enough trumpy will resign lol.

So whisky - tell me something. What's holding up your impeachment circus? Your cherished Mueller report has been out for 2 months now. Chop chop democrats! You control the House, go for it! Seems to me you should be screaming at Nancy Pelosi. Why doesn't she stand "like a man" and bang her little gavel for an up-and-down vote to impeach?

If you don't hurry up Barr is going to steal the headlines. He will soon spill ALL the beans on Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strzok, Ohr, Yates, Rice, Powers, et al. The next thing you know there may be criminal trials... do ya thinks they all want to "possibly risk the death penalty" lol?

BAAAAHAHAHAHA!!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 06:57 AM   #741
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Mr Mueller, Did current policies of the DOJ prevent you from recommending prosecution of president trump?..

That one question needs to be asked, if so, let’s get on with it, if not, shut the inquiry down and focus oversight onto the fat lying bastards foreign policy with Iran.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 08:04 AM   #742
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Mr Mueller, Did current policies of the DOJ prevent you from recommending prosecution of president trump?..

That one question needs to be asked, if so, let’s get on with it, if not, shut the inquiry down and focus oversight onto the fat lying bastards foreign policy with Iran.
Asked and answered 3 times already!!

Mueller told Barr THREE TIMES that the DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting POTUS did not inhibit him from making a prosecutorial judgment. Try to keep up, jaxboy.

And yes, by all means let's open an inquiry into odumbo's short-sighted, pusillanimous and deeply flawed foreign policy with the mullahs.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 12:52 PM   #743
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Asked and answered 3 times already!!

Mueller told Barr THREE TIMES that the DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting POTUS did not inhibit him from making a prosecutorial judgment. Try to keep up, jaxboy
That’s straight from the mouth of the co conspirator involved in a cover up.

On the issue of obstruction, the Mueller report, which was released in redacted form on April 18, “found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations.” But the report said it could not make a “traditional prosecutorial judgment,” because the department’s Office of Legal Counsel had issued an opinion that states an “indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President” would be unconstitutional.

“Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct,” the Mueller report said. “The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”
Old 06-26-2019, 02:12 PM   #744
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Quote:

On the issue of obstruction, the Mueller report, which was released in redacted form on April 18, “found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations.” But the report said it could not make a “traditional prosecutorial judgment,” because the department’s Office of Legal Counsel had issued an opinion that states an “indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President” would be unconstitutional.

“Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct,” the Mueller report said. “The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”

Actually no, Mewler would not state the President was exonerated. That's not a prosecutor's job. Even if he thought he couldn't indict the President (though he stated 3 times that did not enter the decision making process), there was NOTHING preventing him from coming to a conclusion about whether a crime was committed and stating that conclusion. Since it's already been shown Mueller falsified at least one transcript to try to create obstruction, that whole part of the report is now garbage. Had there been evidence of a crime, it would have been stated.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 02:17 PM   #745
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

then impeach Trump and see if you have a case. Or not. Mueller's mandate .. as we all know .. was to indict or decline to indict. Well .. he DECLINED. any discussion of "leave it to Congress" is disingenuous crap. At best he knows as a former prosecutor the case is not winnable yet he hates Trump so badly he wants Congress to try just for the publicity or .. he's actually butt fucking the Dems into a huge boondoggle guaranteed to blow up in their faces. either way carrying on like a broken record does not change the fact that Mueller, an experienced prosecutor knew he didn't have a case and has stated to Barr that the DOJ so-called policy of not indicting a sitting president had nothing to do with his decision not to indict. He did have a case. PERIOD.

Old 06-26-2019, 03:35 PM   #746
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

If you happen to be following along you are witnessing the vitriol and Deep State Conspiracy bullshit brought to you by the trumpeters. Mueller has once again stepped up for his Country and the carnival barkers will be attacking him for doing so. My advice, get a big bag of smoke, chocolate chip cookies and a gallon of milk because July 17th is going to be a big day.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:41 PM   #747
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
If you happen to be following along you are witnessing the vitriol and Deep State Conspiracy bullshit brought to you by the trumpeters. Mueller has once again stepped up for his Country and the carnival barkers will be attacking him for doing so. My advice, get a big bag of smoke, chocolate chip cookies and a gallon of milk because July 17th is going to be a big day.

yes, but not in the way you think or want it to be. Mueller has some 'splainin' to do on why he used media reports as fact which were fed to the media by Mueller and the FBI to then cite as "fact" in their use of FISA warrants and as the basis for so-called obstruction.

be careful what you ask for .. you might get it!!
Old 06-26-2019, 03:43 PM   #748
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Old 06-26-2019, 03:43 PM   #749
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Intelligent people have figured out that Weissmann and Mueller's definition of "obstruction" won't hold up in court.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:43 PM   #750
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
During the 19th century British soldiers wore red coats so that the blood wouldn't show. You better wear brown pants on July 17.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women