Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #16
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Ty, good advice all. As I think of public exposure, I do appreciate providers who know proper attire for the date location.
Also, because I am a married hobbiest, and if u have heard my lostforkate handle explanation, u would know I am "jack" at work, so I don't want gossip when I get back to the office.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #17
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default No problem

I introduce her as my physical fitness instructor that my doctor recommended to get my blood pressure down. As far as names I don't say any thing and let her say her name. Then I apologize for not introducing her. Have a story ready in your head so it won't look like you are hiding any thing.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #18
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I took her shopping at a very public place. The women checked us out, and we got a few dirty looks, the guys were envious, and the old guys were "you lucky sob".
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:21 AM   #19
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

"Hi, this is my sister Ellen"

(Of course, this only works if your tongue is not down her throat)
Will Boner is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:11 AM   #20
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
Another thread got me thinking about this... and I thought it would be good question for D&T.

Several months ago. I was at a restaurant with a provider, and I came across work acquaintances from a few years ago. I introduced the lady I was with, and the acquaintances did not know me personally, and I cannot be really sure what they thought, but we did nothing to make it look like were dating, and the acquaintances were not personal friends. The provider and myself were casually dressed at a "bar and grill", so it could easily appeared as having light dinner and drink with a friend.

I introduced the provider with her hobby first name, which was a normal name. She mentioned I should have used her real name (this is an exception).

Tell me, what is good advice, if your out an about with a provider and person from work spots you?

Not sure if this has been addressed, but I don't recall this being discussed.
I think acting naturally is a good idea. I have a few ex-clients as personal friends nowadays, and we go out in public, too. Best is to have a story in your brain (not to mention necessarily) on how you got to know each other. This makes you appear comfortable. The showing of any "uneasy" feelings is - I think - the most dangerous. Don`t act as if you were my cat just caught eating my dish ). Then all is fine. People are allowed to be friends.

This reminds me of a strange episode I had one time a few years ago. I was going shopping when a client shouted all over to me "nina nina" and I ignored him and hoped he just vanished into thin air. He did not, and shouted again very loud "Nina Nina" , and everyone heard it. I then went to him very angry and asked him if he was out of his mind, and that "Nina" is not my real name and what he was thinking.. But that is a one time happening, thankfully not in a country I live in, but still it was embarrassing. Besides, I have only seen that person one time in my life. So, it`s fairly strange )))
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:17 AM   #21
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudoftexas View Post
That reminds me of a story.

Guy was in a grocery store when he noticed an extremely attractive lady was looking at him from across the produce area. He minded his own business, but he couldn't get her out of his mind. He looked up, and she gave him a little wave. He nervously asked her, "Do I know you from somewhere?"

She cautiously replied, "Yes. You're the father of one of my kids."

He got a blanched look and started thinking back at the only time he'd ever been unfaithful to his wife. He looked at her and said, "Are you the stripper I fucked over the pool table at my bachelor party, while your partner whipped me with a paddle?"

She got a funny look on her face and said, "No. I'm the teacher at the school your son goes to."
This is tooooo coool!!!!!
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:20 AM   #22
Raven Moon
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 149887
My ECCIE Reviews

You are right livn2do I think if you do not allow to be an issue then it won't be. It's easy to just play things off.
Raven Moon is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:44 AM   #23
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Just intro them by first name so long as its not Bambi or Kandey. Then let it go.

Who gives a crap.

I am out with a 19 year old gorl all the time and I run into people.

"Hey jim, blah blah blah, this is XXXXX, XXXXX this is Jim" He will say nice to meet you and we part ways. No big deal.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:00 PM   #24
MissMelissa
Account Disabled

User ID: 565

Oh this has happen to me before. We were at a Brodway play in New York and when we sat down there come the people beside us... My friend knew them they were close friend's to him, we just played it off as if I was his neice they laugh a few and the show began....

"Wicked" you got to see it, if you never seen it on Brodway the best play I have ever seen....
MissMelissa is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #25
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvaAstor View Post
Yes, oops! It has been my experience, that people who do not introduce me get far more questionable looks. I am in public with men regularly for my "real world job", I try to act exactly the same if I am with a gentleman, most people don't think twice.
That is the question you have to think about BEFORE it happens. What is your normal process/reaction if you are with a co-worker/business associate who happens to be female and run across someone you know?

You introduce them, say "This is Sally, the sales rep for XYZ and we decided to stop for a bite to eat while we were working on the upcoming contract rebid" or something along those lines.

The bad part is if you haven't already thought this through and figured out your response, because if you give the "deer in the headlights" look and freeze up, that pretty much proves you have something to hide.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:51 AM   #26
Zimmie6942
Cake Head

Encounters: 21

Why not be honest and say this is my sex therapist for the evening.
Zimmie6942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #27
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Being a young single guy I often joke with friends/family about going to see strippers/hookers and partaking in things associated with that lifestyle. If I'm out with a provider and spotted, I might just say she's a stripper and we're about to go have some fun. In a obviously joking manner, and hopefully she's quick enough to catch on and play along.

I might also just introduce her as a friend. Emphasizing the friend part a bit but also leaving it a bit ambiguous, so the other person wonders if she is just a friend or maybe just a regular date or something along those line.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #28
shooter1a
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

As a photographer I always have a good excuse, even for my SO. That lady will be getting married and was interviewing me as her wedding photog. Or, she is a model and I am trying to sale her a portfolio.
shooter1a is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #29
Guest041816-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 5057
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a overnight visit last year and while we were out taking a tour of his property his mom arrived, lucky he already said he had a friend that was visiting, so she probably wouldn’t stop by. But she did anyway not once but twice. Talk about a odd moment meeting someone's mom.
Guest041816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:54 AM   #30
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Friends

Brandy
I became good friends with a providers parents. As a matter of fact that friendship lasted longer than the provider. She posted I was stalking her because I remained friends with her parents.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women