Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Reviews

Are us providers allowed to post in reviews now? There's a comment box now at least for me when I click on a review.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Not that I'm aware of. I've asked the folks that run the site what's up. I'll let you know either way.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:19 AM   #3
parks
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

How do I post a review? I do not spend alot of time on this site, however, I can not seem to figure out how to post a review.

Thanks
parks is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by parks View Post
How do I post a review? I do not spend alot of time on this site, however, I can not seem to figure out how to post a review.

Thanks
In the section you want to post your review, there is a tab "New Review" near the top, just click it and the form should come up.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #5
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

MsElena,

I see that Captainkaos ran this up the chain...and the short answer is no, female members are not permitted to respond on review threads. I don't know why it gives you the option...and not sure whether or not that option is new, or has always been there...but please don't use it.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #6
katkisses2000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32295
My ECCIE Reviews

yes i made that mistake once and i sure wont be making the same one again,
katkisses2000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:56 PM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know about any other providers, but I never had that option until a couple days ago and I still have it.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #8
katkisses2000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32295
My ECCIE Reviews

i did like back when i frist signed up thats why i made the mistake of posting i thought we could then i came back the next day to find it deleted.
katkisses2000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:20 AM   #9
Carlie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2764

I do not have that option. I looked in several cities.

Carlie
Carlie is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #10
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Carlie,

I'd prove it, but then I'd get points. God forbid. LOL

If the MODs would delete the post and not issue points, I'll post. Hell, a VP in the Nebraska posted the other day in the reviews section.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:07 PM   #11
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I for one would welcome providers being able to comment on reviews. I know the rule is intended to prevent "he said, she said" type arguments, but it would be helpful if the provider could say, "I have no idea who this guy is and I've never seen him" on a fake review or "If you hadn't smelled like week-old sweat you might have found me more responsive" on a bad date.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:19 PM   #12
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
I for one would welcome providers being able to comment on reviews. I know the rule is intended to prevent "he said, she said" type arguments, but it would be helpful if the provider could say, "I have no idea who this guy is and I've never seen him" on a fake review or "If you hadn't smelled like week-old sweat you might have found me more responsive" on a bad date.
Then be prepared for ongoing flame wars, bad blood, intimidated reviewers who then feel constrained to give namby pamby reviews that help no one. This may be non-PC to say but this site is really for the guys and to give them the information to make decisions. The ladies, even the bad ones, make a tremendous amount of money in this "hobby" and sometimes the trade-off is that they have to put up with some irritations. I know I would be perfectly willing to have my nose rubbed in the brown stuff occasionally if I could make 200-300 bucks an hour.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:44 PM   #13
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwalshs View Post
Then be prepared for ongoing flame wars, bad blood, intimidated reviewers who then feel constrained to give namby pamby reviews that help no one. This may be non-PC to say but this site is really for the guys and to give them the information to make decisions. The ladies, even the bad ones, make a tremendous amount of money in this "hobby" and sometimes the trade-off is that they have to put up with some irritations. I know I would be perfectly willing to have my nose rubbed in the brown stuff occasionally if I could make 200-300 bucks an hour.
A lot of reviews already look intimidated, namby pamby, as you described it. Any guy who has ever written something unfavorable of a lady, even in a soft, mild, and toned down way, has likely received some harsh PMs. Not enjoyable. It oft seems the easier thing in the future to skip over such an honest revelation to avoid PM harassment.

If this site is really only "for the guys", it would indeed benefit the guys to receive additional info from the ladies. Once in a while a lady chimes in in the ISO with some excellent info. It might be helpful to hear a second side of the story in the review threads. A lady writes, "I enjoyed our date. You are a gentleman." We more easily believe that the review is not fake. A lady writes, "He refused to use the mouth wash that I offered him." Now we understand when the kissing was limited. Allowing ladies to respond to reviews would give the guys "the information to make decisions." If a lady shoots off blasting unreasonably some gentleman's review, we would certainly know better whether we want to see her or not. As it stands, when she blasts him by PM, the contents of that PM cannot be revealed.

Of course, a lady would have to abide by the same 'no quacking' rules that the gents do. Also, they would be like the guys without Premium Access, who are usually missing a crucial element in the ROS, unless they have help getting premium access content.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #14
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Elena, you have my permission to post a little hello or something. No points will be issued and I'll delete it.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:47 PM   #15
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes i was the one who posted in the review section in the NE forum.. I guess I just assumed that we now had that option because like MsElena said I too never had that comment box before and then it was there! BUUUTTTTT like Mr John Bull told me I really should have known better.
kendra kayy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women