Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160187
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2019, 08:23 AM   #46
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Test drive #10: score! Gal was new to the fc2 but a quick learner. After the steamy foreplay part of the session, she was already pretty slippery. She decided to remove the inner ring because it is so rigid and didn't look very comfy for her cervix.

Then she fluffed me up very thoroughly, and we decided to try me putting the female condom on junior while it was still wet with the fresh CW juices. Then she sat on it, we checked that it was situated correctly, and we started off slowly.

Before long, she was riding me like there was no tomorrow, and it was heaven. Popped with her on top of me and me worshipping her boobage. Very satisfying experience, and afterwards, everything was still situated correctly. She liked the fc2 a lot and will repeat.

Now I'm batting 4 out of 10 and couldn't be happier. Also, not one gal has declined to participate in a test drive, for what it's worth.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 12:25 PM   #47
TR1955
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Thanks for the feedback. Did you switch to any other positions in your recent trial? I'm curious if without the inner ring it didn't stay in place.

The way you applied it, i.e. as a normal condom, is effective if used for Greek.
TR1955 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 01:19 PM   #48
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR1955 View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Did you switch to any other positions in your recent trial? I'm curious if without the inner ring it didn't stay in place.

The way you applied it, i.e. as a normal condom, is effective if used for Greek.
Good questions.

We didn't switch positions, and all of my pops have been in cowgirl. Something about watching the enjoyment in the gal's face really does it for me, not to mention that gravity makes her boobs more exciting, and they're right in front of me for fondling and worship.

I just let her ride me the way she wants to until she edges me to the point of no return, then I position her hips into my sweet spot and let her ride me home.

I have some back issues that can be distracting in other positions, so I'm finding that I get the best results with cowgirl.

I haven't had any problems without the inner ring except for maybe once. I think that lube is the key, either natural or applied. If all the moving parts are slippery enough, then no issues.

Test drive #11 - another score, so now I'm batting 5 for 11. She's used the fc2 before, but not in a long time. She went in the other room to put it in, and I'm not sure if the inner ring was in or not or if she lubed it first. Should have asked, but we were talking about other things afterwards, and I got distracted.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:29 PM   #49
leelo_huna
Account Disabled

User ID: 273424
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking 💋💋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Back in the 90's on a trip to San Francisco, I was introduced to the female condom by a sex worker. Since then, I've seen a few people mention them on hobby sites, but very rarely. I looked them up online, and they are also called internal condoms.

If you haven't seen them, it's like a larger version of the male condom, but baggier, with a closed inner ring for insertion and a larger outer ring that stays outside. The inner ring is supposed to stimulate the guy, and the outer ring stimulates the woman's clitoris and also keeps it from getting shoved inside.

I'm just curious if anyone in the hobby has used them or has any comments about them.

Among the pros are that it can be put in place up to 8 hours before sex, and so it may be a more natural feeling temperature by the time of penetration. The downside is probably that it interferes with the pleasures of DATY and finger play.

Anyone care to comment on their experience with it, or things they've heard about it? I tried search eccie for "female condom", and what I got was every thread with the word "female" and "condom" in it.
I use them and Enjoy their quality.... I would prefer them over regular condoms, in my opinion I feel more in control with the Female Condoms , No worrying about it Coming off inside or even breaking.....but as far as putting it in 8hrs prior isn't correct due to the oils and lub on it will mostly likely dry out if u had it in that long and or even leave a Smell maybe 30min. To a hr prior would be preferred you can even let it sit in hot water (with the wrapper on) for the warmer experience which is better then it sitting in your kitty for 8hrs..
leelo_huna is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 11:08 PM   #50
Nate H
BANNED

No condoms are better than male or female condoms. Creamlie for the win!
Nate H is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:19 AM   #51
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelo_huna View Post
I use them and Enjoy their quality.... I would prefer them over regular condoms, in my opinion I feel more in control with the Female Condoms , No worrying about it Coming off inside or even breaking.....but as far as putting it in 8hrs prior isn't correct due to the oils and lub on it will mostly likely dry out if u had it in that long and or even leave a Smell maybe 30min. To a hr prior would be preferred you can even let it sit in hot water (with the wrapper on) for the warmer experience which is better then it sitting in your kitty for 8hrs..
Yeah, that's just something I read about leaving it in for 8 hours. Not sure if anyone does that in real life, maybe wifey with a horny husband taking precautions overnight, but doesn't seem practical in the hobby.

I was starting to run low, so tried to order direct from fc2 in bulk lot of 100. Didn't work, because you have to be a 501c3 non-profit to get that rate. You can buy direct up to 24 per month for about $2 each.

Decided to go to my ebay seller. Got 50 count for $50 this time, and the shipping was $7, so there's no way they are buying them in bulk and reselling them. More likely they are getting them for free from an outreach program of some kind, but who knows?

Couple more test drives in a doubles session. It was a lot of fun not having to change condoms in between gals, but didn't finish in the jacket. Was kind of in sensory overload due to the novelty of 2 gals at the same time, so they finished me off another way. Great experience, though, and would definitely recommend for three-ways.
Old 08-18-2019, 08:20 PM   #52
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The FC2 can be used for Greek without that inner ring. And I've never had problems with them staying inside when inserted on the penis like a regular condom. I usually just lube up the guy or inside the condom so that the guy has more ability to move.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 06:51 AM   #53
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

The more I read about these, the more I want to try one out with a lady. Good thread.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 10:27 AM   #54
sovanna
Misbehaving right ;)

User ID: 168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Somebody asked me about it in Longview and I researched. I was like hmmm that looks interesting and we both don't touch skin? Perfect. Gave it a go and tbh it was different. It doesn't break. Comfortable. I definitely don't mind using it. Just carefully pull it out so it won't be messy after finish. Lol. Idk if the guys really want that. But I'd like to know who do when wanting to see me.
sovanna is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 03:04 PM   #55
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Test drives #13 and #14 - both times were a reunion with an old regular, and neither have used the fc2 a lot. Score on both counts, so I'm now batting 7 of 15, almost a 50% hit ratio. Makes me feel like a stud, and makes the gal feel like a sex goddess, so everybody's happy.

My go-to technique is still lots of steamy foreplay, and when I absolutely positively can't wait another second, we take out the inner ring, I lay on my back and hang the tent over my tentpole, and the lady sits on it. Let her ride me the way she wants to ride for awhile so I can see the look of ecstasy on her face, then at the point of no return, position her hips into my sweet spot and let her ride me home.

The look on the lady's face is priceless when she looks deep into my eyes during the fireworks! The fireworks are always spectacular, and a good time is had by all.

P.S. To minimize the messiness factor, grip the tent around the tentpole before withdrawal. Also, one gal's feedback was that she can feel if it's properly in place because the outer ring is on her vulva, and she can't always tell with regular condoms.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women