Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2019, 01:08 PM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Review: (Germany) Met a Romanian unicorn in Stuttgart

Date: 19 July 2019
Name: Roxana
Contact Info: -
URL / Website: https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/h...roxana-9182834 or https://www.kaufmich.com/Roxana-for-you
General Area: Olgastrasse 94, Stuttgart, Germany

It’s walking distance of Schlossplatz. Very close to all the laufhauses off of Leonardstrasse. Close to Ratzhaus, and plenty of U and S bahns nearby. Use Google Maps for directions.
Activities: dancing, massage, LFK, DFK, DATY, FIV, nipple play, BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, missionary with shoulders on legs
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 130 Euros + tip
Hair Length and Color: Red hair worn in a pony tail that came down to her shoulder blades. She had purple highlights in her hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: She’s a mother fucking stunner. Her photos are her, but don’t do her justice.

Beautiful face and eyes, a delightful smile, perky breasts, a firm ass that just pops out and that is big on her slender frame. She’s bare down below and immaculately clean. Her pussy is pink and her lips are neat and tidy. It doesn’t look like Arby’s roast beef.

She’s definitely my type. I like thin, slender girls. She has a natural V shaped body that belongs to most athletes. She has pale white skin that’s soft, but firm and muscular.
Recommendation: Yes
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 01:38 PM   #2
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Great review
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 08:46 AM   #3
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
Great review
Thank you, sir.

Old 07-21-2019, 02:11 PM   #4
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

You do know to be careful I hope with these girls. I will say no more.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:29 PM   #5
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Default Mini-review for second encounter with Roxana

User ID:
Date: 26 July 2019
Name: Roxana
Phone: 0151-71515577
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/h...roxana-9182834 or https://www.kaufmich.com/Roxana-for-you
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Address: Olgastrasse 94
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: massage, LFK, DFK, DATY, FIV, nipple play, BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, k9, Missionary, massage, conversation
Duration of Encounter: The appointment was for 60 minutes. I got up to get dressed at the 55 minute mark. She said don’t worry about, and I hung out for about another 30 minutes.
Hair Length and Color: Red hair worn in a pony tail that came down to her shoulder blades. She had blonde highlights in her hair.
Smoking Status: She might be a smoker, although I can’t taste it on her. (There were ashtrays that we’re used by her friends. They were walking out, and I was coming in).
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: She’s a mother fucking stunner. Her photos are of her, but don’t do her justice.

Beautiful face and eyes, a delightful smile, perky breasts, a firm ass that just pops out and that is big on her slender frame. She’s bare down below and immaculately clean. Her pussy is pink and her lips are neat and tidy. It doesn’t look like Arby’s roast beef.

She’s definitely my type. I like thin, slender girls. She has a natural V shaped body that belongs to most athletes. She has pale white skin that’s soft, but firm and muscular.

The Rest of the Story:

I saw her about a week ago. The experience was quite delicious, and I saw that she was going on a vacation soon and would be out for a while. I got really turned on by how submissive and demure she looked.

I felt so powerful. I messaged her and asked her to do a role play involving a rape fantasy. Nothing violent. I just wanted her to say stop and no.

And I wanted to make her cum by eating her out. I also wanted to pin her arms above her head and fuck her hard.

With the language barrier, I didn’t get that.

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):

No real need to do a full review. A lot of what happened the first time was a repeat this time.

For GFE, the session is brilliant. The sex is good. She’s really tight. She is incredibly interactive.

The best way I can describe is like when you have a girlfriend, and she is super into you.

If you’re looking for a PSE and are rough, she won’t be the right fit.

Communication: The communication was limited at best. There was a lot more conversation this session, especially since she let me stay an extra 30 minutes for free.

I used Google Translate to converse with. She liked the app, and asked what it was. She wrote down the name of it. So, in the future, I think she’ll be using Google Translate.

TCB: Well, she’s taken good care of me. She’s gone beyond her normal menu for me. And she’s kept her promise to me.

Condoms/Accessories: Durex condom. She has plenty of lube, massage oil and other things in her apartment.

Rates: 130 Euros for 1 Hour.

Rules: No anal. Nothing too rough.

Venue: She works out of the second floor. By American standards, she’s on the third floor of the building. Germans have a ground floor, which we would call the first floor.

If your hotel is on fire, just remember that tidbit before you jump out a window.

Before she had her name handwritten on a piece of paper, taped to her outside door. It was ripped off. As I made it to the third floor, she opened the door and invited me in.

Details: Traveling via the U-Bahn was easier this time. It took about 40 minutes to get there. I ended up killing about 10 minutes at the park nearby before ringing her buzzer.

Details: This girl has a lot of friends. Two more girls are visiting her. They just had lunch, and were smoking cigarettes. She lets them out.

She’s wearing a thin robe with a sash tied around her waist.

I ask to take a shower. Europe is going through a heat wave. It was nearly 100 degrees on the day I saw her. She submissively hands me a towel, and directs me to her shower. I spend five minutes taking a shower, and I come out.

She stands before me wearing Calvin Klein bra and panties (thong). She wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a DFK.

Today, she’s playing Romanian music through her speakers.

So, I had asked her for a role play session. I wanted to do a rape fantasy. I didn’t get my wish.

But, I didn’t force the issue either. We are creatures of habit. I thought about this, and if you read my reviews, you’ll notice a pattern on how I start my sessions.

Typically, I’ll start by giving a massage, kissing, foreplay, DATY, receiving BJ, missionary, then maybe K9.

Her pattern is kissing, foreplay, BJ, cowgirl, doggy or Missionary.

While I’m a little disappointed that I didn’t get the role play, it was still very good. The positives are that there wasn’t any nervousness, she was much more relaxed around me, we learned each other’s bodies.

The first time I ate her out, I think it took me 20 minutes to make her cum. I was trying to figure out what she liked. This session, it only took me 10 minutes.

I laid down, she said something in German. I had no idea what she said, so in English, she said blowjob.

I nodded yes. This time I got a toothy blowjob. It got me hard, but she does have a small mouth.

She slipped the condom on me, and got on top of me. This is good. She winces like she’s in pain when she rode me.

She rides me, and I grab her ass and hips. I slowly thrust my hips up as I pull her waist down. She’s quite vocal with her moans. Slow and deep, then picking up the pace until I’m power-fucking her. Of course, I do this slowly, and pick up the pace. I don’t just go full bore.

By the time, I’m going full blast, she’s screaming her head out. It’s very obvious when she cums, as she screams and arches her back.

She’s slightly out of breath, and lays down. I spread her legs wide, and I put her knees up. Not quite on my shoulders, but up waist high.

She French kisses me, and looks me in eyes as I fuck her. She licks my nipples. I pin her arms above her head.

In English, I tell her to say, “No, please stop.”

She didn’t comprehend. I gave up on the rape fantasy.

I said in German, “sprechen fich me.”

That’s broken German for say fuck me.

She says full of passion, “fich me, schatzi” again and again. Basically, that means fuck me, sweetheart.

She grabs my nipples with her fingers and pinches them with her nails. There’s a pleasure that comes from pain. It felt good.

Then she looks at me, and says in English, “dog.”

We switch, and she gets on her hands and knees. She puts her face down and ass up. I regretted not fucking her K9 the first time.

Her ass is awesome. It’s big for her size, and it’s firm. It felt so good against me as I was thrusting my cock inside of her. I started spreading her ass apart and I spanked her.

I got a little carried away and hit her too hard. I can’t understand Romanian, but I know she said, not so rough.

She wasn’t polite and tactful about it, and wasn’t bitchy. I apologized, and didn’t do it again.

I had her turn over, and I finished in Missionary. I had a powerful orgasm, and blasted inside the cover. She took two towels to clean me and disposed of the condom.

Afterwards:

She offered me a massage, but I gave it to her instead. She complained about pain down the side of her legs. I know that she has issues with her lower back.

So, I worked her lower back, and muscles around the vertebrae around L3-L5. Then her butt and the sides of her legs, trying to ease some tension off her sciatic nerve.

We talked, and I asked her what she did before the hobby. She told me she was a culinary student. I said maybe one day she could cook for me.

She did offer to cook me a meal. Then, she asked if I knew how to cook. I smiled and said yes. I’m a decent cook, but I wasn’t professionally trained like she was. She seemed impressed.

I looked at my watch, and said my time is nearly up. I stood up to get dressed.

She said, no. It’s okay as she dragged me back down to the bed with her.

She looked at me with these amazed eyes. She asked me how do I know so much about the body.

I told her that I learned about the human body when I did martial arts.

Her eyes lit up and she said enthusiastically, “Kung fu?”

“No. Japanese style Jujitsu.”

“I really want to learn.”

So, with martial arts, you can have a formal education which can take years to a lifetime to perfect. In her case, I showed her what are called combatives, which goes back to the early 1900s and became what is known as the Fairbairn-Sykes method.

It uses a lot of simple every day motions or gross motor movements, like throwing a ball. The theory is if I teach you a move now, you should be able to apply it if you got jumped in the parking lot.

So, I taught her one setup and two variations off it. Basically, I taught her how to use her hands and footwork to explode and behind her opponent. Similar to a pass rush, divide half a man.

From there, once she’s behind, I taught her how to run her opponent into a wall at full speed (variation 1)

How to apply a rear naked choke (variation 2)

She was so excited, that she called one of her friends (another Romanian working girl in the same building).

She showed the techniques to her. She was able to pull it off. She was so happy. She thanked me and gave me a big hug and a kiss as we said our goodbyes.

Compatibility: We’re definitely compatible. She basically let me hang out with her for free after the appointment was over. That’s a great feeling.

I’ve only had one other girl give me free time, and that was Russian Sonya at Firma Schiller.

It’s funny. We don’t know speak the same language, but we have such a good time together. She is rather submissive, which I really like.

Recommendation: FUCK YES

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Roxana - Stuttgart

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women