Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2019, 02:37 PM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default Encounter: B***** (N*****)/Bcuks FW/No

NM.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 03:11 PM   #2
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

If I understood what you told me earlier - this girl convinced you that she was going to do all kinds of wonderful stuff - and took your money without actually doing anything.

not exactly "robbery" or even "theft" but definitely behavior we should NOT let go unnoticed.

Post a damn review. "Activities" of some kind actually happened, even if it was an "air dance"

Help the rest of us know who to shun at Buck's FW, and at least know the wisdom of getting everything spelled out before you commit, and to pay ONLY after it's delivered.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 03:37 PM   #3
KFB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Don't pay upfront and if activities are agreed to, have her start on song#1. Do these 2 things and you avoid most of the scams.

Sorry this happened, didn't see original post and I don't want my advice to sound harsh. Most of the problems people post are related to paying up front or being strung along. You just have to do the best you can to protect yourself, following my advice you're still out 1 dance and the cost of VIP if you're not a member. That's the price of doing business if you go to clubs with any regularity.
KFB is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:54 AM   #4
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

As no illegal acts transpired, mayhaps the Monderators will allow you to post her name 'in-the-clear'?
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:09 AM   #5
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62
Default Know the law?

According to the rumor, there was time together and some touching, but not what he thought he had paid for. Thus I'd argue it qualifies for a review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushjumper View Post
As no illegal acts transpired, mayhaps the Monderators will allow you to post her name 'in-the-clear'?
If touching of genitals or breasts were involved, it is illegal. So, in my stupid hobbyist opinion, we have to obey the ECCIE ownership's policy of masking.

I've even seem some instances where a hobbyist talked about the wonderfulness of a waitress or bartender with nothing but conversations involved, and had to mask off the name. I'm as confused as anyone about when to mask or not mask, but I choose to be conservative.

If you haven't read the following after the recent arrests, you should. All six of the women arrested were charged with this :
§ 21.07 PUBLIC LEWDNESS. (a) A person commits an offense if he knowingly engages in any of the following acts in a public place or, if not in a public place, he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his:
(1) act of sexual intercourse;
(2) act of deviate sexual intercourse;

(3) act of sexual contact; or

(b) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

§ 21.01. DEFINITIONS. In this chapter:
(1) "Deviate sexual intercourse" means:
(A) any contact between any part of the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another person; or
(B) the penetration of the genitals or the anus of another person with an object.

(2) "Sexual contact" means, except as provided by Section 21.11, any touching of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of another person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.
Maybe your lawyer could get you off by claiming you weren't trying to arouse or gratify anyone except yourself LMAO.
mtabsw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women