Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2019, 02:30 PM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default Candidate: Woman reporter must be joined by male colleague

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...BJJ?li=BBnbfcL
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A Republican candidate for Mississippi governor says he would not let a woman journalist follow him while campaigning unless she was accompanied by a male colleague.

Larrison Campbell with the online publication Mississippi Today wrote that she requested to "shadow" Robert Foster to report about his campaign before the Aug. 6 primary, and his campaign director told her Foster wouldn't ride in a vehicle alone with her because people could insinuate Foster and Campbell are having an affair.
Foster said Wednesday that he won't be alone with any woman other than his wife, even while working or campaigning, because of the possible public perception that he was doing something to hurt his marriage. He said being alone with a man is no problem.
Foster told The Associated Press he has hired women to work for the agricultural tourism business that he and his wife run in northern Mississippi, and that he would hire women staffers if he is elected governor. He said, however: "It's unprofessional to be alone with a woman who's not my wife."
Campbell wrote that Mississippi Today rejected Foster's condition that she bring a male colleague.
"My editor and I agreed the request was sexist and an unnecessary use of resources," Campbell wrote.
Foster, in response to a question from AP, said he could not ensure that one of his own male campaign staffers would always be with him if Campbell or another woman journalist were to ride along with him to ask questions for reporting.
Foster is a first-term state lawmaker and has raised significantly less money than the other two Republicans seeking the gubernatorial nomination, Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves and former Mississippi Supreme Court Chief Justice Bill Waller Jr.
The current governor, Republican Phil Bryant, could not seek a third term.
___

Given the current climate of "sexual inappropriate conduct" as defined by the DPST's, and the Leftist DPST-leaning media, it is entire understandable a male political candidate would not wish to put himself in a possible compromising position. Given the accusations against Kavanaugh, and Trump - of actions 20-30 years ago and unverifieable, A Man must be careful these days that a DPST female does not "Set Him Up" for a bogus complaint to alter an election.

Given the conduct of the DPST's - it is a real and reasonable concern. Say He lost balance and touched a woman's shoulder -as Garrison Keillor found out - the DPST's will pursue to the ends of career and earth to destroy a Conservative man.

A shame the current climate is so hyper-sexualized against Men. The bet of intentions and conduct is no defense against DPST bogus claims of sexual assault.

The DPST's will be all up in arms with "Outrage" the candidate has chosen to protect himself, and by definition, the females in any proximityto him. They will cry sexism and discrimination - and demand he leave himself open to bogus charges.

The usual hypcocritical DPST BS.

I do not blame the man at all. In this political climate - a Conservative straight man has no other choice than to protect himself from bogus charges. Time All Men wore a lapel camera to document themselves throughout the day and evening.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 04:30 PM   #2
PhilLanders69
Valued Poster

I understand his wife doesn't trust him to be alone with a woman, even in a purely professional setting, ala Mike Pence. This rule, of course, assumes that females cannot be trusted to keep their hands of any man when in an one-to-one meeting. I can assure you that in my 45 years as a professional, I have never met a woman who had any difficulty keeping her hands off me.
PhilLanders69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 05:19 PM   #3
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I was watching an old Rockford Files the other night with James Garner. Made in 1973, it introduced us to a reporter played by Marcia Strassman (Welcome Back Kotter and Honey, I Blew Up the Baby). Her goal was to get a story about a rock and roll band. Her strategy? To sleep with every member of the band, their agent, their manager, and even the occasional roadie. You don't think those reporters don't exist today?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 06:06 PM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I was watching an old Rockford Files the other night with James Garner. Made in 1973, it introduced us to a reporter played by Marcia Strassman (Welcome Back Kotter and Honey, I Blew Up the Baby). Her goal was to get a story about a rock and roll band. Her strategy? To sleep with every member of the band, their agent, their manager, and even the occasional roadie. You don't think those reporters don't exist today?

I believe there was a female NYT reporter who slept with some guys on the way up before she was found out and fired.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 08:03 AM   #5
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

No say its not possible Woman using sex ,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:46 PM   #6
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I believe there was a female NYT reporter who slept with some guys on the way up before she was found out and fired.
There were multiple stories like this. One had a NYT female reporter sleeping with a higher fed govt official in exchange for information (under the guise of a "relationship). I don't believe she was fired.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:57 PM   #7
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I'm almost of the opinion it's better to jump out the window than be in a room alone with a woman.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:16 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I certainly don't blame this man for taking this precaution.

In today's world, all a woman has to do is make up any story she wishes, and the MSN believes her. Even if the charges are unfounded, the damage is done.

He's not being sexist. He's being realistic,
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 05:43 PM   #9
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I'm almost of the opinion it's better to jump out the window than be in a room alone with a woman.
Unless you left the donation in plain sight.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women