Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2019, 12:40 PM   #31
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Test drive #4: Score!

Actually came inside the fc2 while the gal was riding me. It was as close to the real thing as I've ever cum, and practically indistinguishable.

This was another gal that was new to fc2, but she listened well and followed the directions that I gave her, except that she didn't lube it on the inside. I figured this didn't matter, because I'm the king of pre-cum, so I can provide the internal lube.

In fact, it might be an advantage, because it felt much more natural than manufactured lube. We had to start off slowly, and she had to do a little checking and adjusting at first, but it was quite a ride once we got going.

Long story short, this experiment with fc2 was a spectacular success. I almost always need to finish off by hand or mouth, and practically never get off the old-fashioned way. So it's a huge morale boost to have a CFS happy ending, and the gal seemed to enjoy the hell out of it to.

She seemed especially pleased when I told her it was the first time in years that it's happened for me. Guess that made her feel special and super-sexy, which led to some extended cuddling and pillow talk. Made me feel like a young stud again, too, just like in the good old days.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 05:50 PM   #32
Rod Auger
BANNED

No condoms for me. That ruins it. I cum inside my sex partners.
Rod Auger is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:45 PM   #33
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Female condoms have never prevented me from squirting.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 08:20 PM   #34
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Maybe she wanted to direct the stream on me at full pressure for maximum enjoyment, I didn't ask. It does cover the urethra.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:25 PM   #35
Duke Oak
BANNED

Condoms suck
Duke Oak is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 07:53 PM   #36
Kate Cannes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 451946
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been considering giving these condoms a try. I see them online listed as being latex-free. Does anyone know if they actually are or if that is just something the seller wrote to make sales? Also, anyone know where to cheaply buy them in bulk? They're listed for $60 for 12 on AMZ and that could get pricey
Kate Cannes is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 08:32 PM   #37
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Cannes View Post
I've been considering giving these condoms a try. I see them online listed as being latex-free. Does anyone know if they actually are or if that is just something the seller wrote to make sales? Also, anyone know where to cheaply buy them in bulk? They're listed for $60 for 12 on AMZ and that could get pricey
The fc2 is all nitrile, except for the removable inner ring, which is polyurethane.

I found them on ebay, 25 for $30 with a 2023 expiration date. They were labeled "not for resale", so the seller probably bought them direct.

You can also buy them direct for about $2 each for a pack of 24, limit one purchase every 30 days, or at about $1 each in bulk for lots of 100 or 1000:

https://fc2.us.com/
Old 07-28-2019, 05:51 PM   #38
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Test drives #5 and #6. Still a lot of fun, but no further home runs into the fc2. Maybe #4 was a fluke and not to be expected that frequently. First time for both gals.

The last gal was super tight, and the fc2 kept trying to migrate inside of her despite the outer ring. So she got a little paranoid, and we ditched it. She thought it was a little weird and probably won't use it again. Different strokes for different folks.

I'm starting to think that the internal lube is essential and might have made all the difference. Live and learn.
Old 07-28-2019, 06:09 PM   #39
Kate Cannes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 451946
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mega helpful, thank you so much!
Kate Cannes is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:18 PM   #40
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

The best pregnancy protection for a guy or girl is: an ugly face.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 10:13 PM   #41
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Test drive #7: successful completion into the fc2 during CG. This was a gal with fc2 experience, second visit with her and the fc2, and she taught me a new trick:

She lubed the outside of the condom, put it in, and then lubed me up before entry. The results were spectacular. Hope to repeat real soon, with the lady of course, but also want to try out her fc2 technique with other ladies. I may be starting to get the hang of it.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:27 PM   #42
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Test drive #8: another success story! Gal was new to the fc2, but cute as hell and smart as a whip.

I gave her the standard spiel about lubing it and removing the inner ring. After some steamy foreplay, she decided to leave the inner ring in place and skip the lube, since the fc2 is already pre-lubed, and she was naturally lubed from aforementioned steamy foreplay.

She didn't lube me or the inside either, and she is super tight, so we took it slow at first, and my pre-cum soon took care of the internal lubing situation. She rode me to perfection and completion, and a good time was had by all.

Afterwards, she said that she didn't really feel the inner ring once it was in place. Her only complaint was that she had long nails that day, so it was a little tricky getting it inserted, but other than that she enjoyed the experience.

So, just when I thought I had everything figured out, life threw me another twist. I guess the thing to do is play it by ear and be open to new possibilities.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:55 PM   #43
moneykavega$
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 414572
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate the work you are putting in for our little community
moneykavega$ is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:28 PM   #44
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykavega$ View Post
I appreciate the work you are putting in for our little community
It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it, lol.

Test drive #9 - a sweetie who responded to my fc2 ISO. Not her first time, but she hadn't used it in awhile.

I was enjoying it a lot, but I wasn't reaching the point of no return. After trying CG, mish, and doggie, she said that she couldn't feel anything. Her labia are very erogenous, and the fc2 was blocking the kind of stimulation that she likes. So we ditched it and found other ways to have fun.

We talked about it afterwards and came to the conclusion that maybe it is not for everyone, since everyone is wired differently.

So out of 9 test drives, I was able to finish into it 3 times. Not too shabby of a batting average, especially compared to my hit rate with male condoms, which is basically zero. And it's still a lot of fun even when I don't reach the goal of completion.
Old 08-04-2019, 08:30 PM   #45
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
Female condoms have never prevented me from squirting.
This is true.
Agent220 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women