Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounter Reports - Mississippi
Encounter Reports - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2019, 01:48 PM   #1
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75
Default Encounter: New Girl On This Site From Jxn

Date: 7-20-19
Name: Bee
Phone: 404-553-4359
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061632314
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Off I220
Activities: Body 2 Body, CBJ (my preference), FIV, 69, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Died Black down past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average height for a 20 year old, bout 125 lbs. Softest natural "D's" you've ever sucked on, an A$$ you'll stare at when she walks away, nice attitude and fun to be with. Beautiful blue eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 04:22 PM   #2
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Nice review Guitar. Are the pics in the link an accurate representation of the girl you met today? If so she is hot af. She might need to be persuaded to come visit Biloxi
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 06:26 PM   #3
Guitar
Premium Access

Yes, Poontang General, pics are her and recent. She had freshly showered and still had damp hair with no makeup, and she was STILL stunningly pretty!!! But hopefully, she will stay up here where all us LITTLE men are. I know once u and the HORSE HUNG GANG from the coast gets ahold of a gal, well lets just say, i can’t do her any more good!!
Old 07-21-2019, 07:36 PM   #4
BassCat
Valued Poster

No worries about ole basscat ever stretching out anyone. I am hung like a mouse. Its the reason I have been pushing for women to charge by the inch. Once I find one who charges by the inch I will finally have a way to get rid of all the change in my cars cup holder.
Old 07-21-2019, 07:59 PM   #5
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Wow!! What a cutie!!! I second the "we need her to come to Biloxi" comment from BC. Damn!!!
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:45 PM   #6
BassCat
Valued Poster

Yeah thats exactly what I am thinking easy my girl is out of town for two more days so I can hobby all I want. Thing is there isnt much worth seeing. Now if miss thick ass big soft tits Bee would come down that would change. I love her body type and that dark hair.
Old 07-22-2019, 06:21 AM   #7
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 89

BC - I’ll shoot her a message inviting her to the coast. We just need other Coast dawgs to follow up with her also. And be RESPECTFUL guys!!
Hue Briss is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 09:03 AM   #8
BassCat
Valued Poster

Hue you should already know I have been messaging her since it was confirmed that her pics are real and her tits are amazing and she charges 150. I havent gotten a response so I am guessing us coast dawgs are stuck holding our dicks wishing we had something that quality to fuck
Old 07-22-2019, 10:28 AM   #9
BassCat
Valued Poster

You know there is no reason us coast dawgs cant pool our money and get someone who looks this good to move here so we have a go to girl for all of us. I would be willing to put up so much money a month as I am sure a bunch of other dawgs would. We talk her into moving we cover her rent and expenses and I get to go nail her 3 times a day and tell the rest of you about how great she is. Sounds fair doesn't it?
Old 07-22-2019, 12:21 PM   #10
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 89

I’m not sure that I am completely on board with the conditions you have outlined above.....
Hue Briss is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 09:15 PM   #11
wance
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Ive always wondered about her. She is soo hot I was never sure if she was real or not. What were her rates?
wance is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:39 AM   #12
Olmarstar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Is that 150 an hour? If you were a guessing man?
Olmarstar is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:13 AM   #13
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hue Briss View Post
I’m not sure that I am completely on board with the conditions you have outlined above.....
Look you guys need to get with the program. Those three visits I make will only eat up about 9 minutes of her time total. So that leaves plenty of time for the rest of you to get yours.

In all seriousness she definitely looks way to good to be true. If it were not for Guitar a well known and respected poon hound vouching for her pics being real I would call bullshit also. If he says its her then I can assure you its her.

The thing with a girl this hot selling ass for a reasonable rate to ugly fat mouth breathing animals like us is this. One or more of you will tell her she should charge way more to ingratiate yourself with her. Thinking she will really start to like you.

You will show her pics of the ugly old ladies who charge 300 an hour and she will see that what she leaves on the toilet paper when she wipes her ass is ten times more attractive than they are. She will then reason if the fat ugly old ladies can demand 300 and hour she should get 600. And that my friends is how a good thing gets ruined.

Either that or one of you wealthy fucks will scoop her up all for himself.

It goes like this

Rich trick: "Hey how would you like to not have to have all these old fat creepy men huffing and puffing on top of you trying to shove their old nasty tongues in your mouth?"

Fine new young hooker: How?

Rich trick: "I will put you in an apartment pay all your bills give you a car to drive and so much spending money a month but you have to be available to me when I can see you."

Fine new young hooker:

Why cant I be a rich trick? I always say the reason god didnt bless me with money is because I would have done this to 15 fine young hookers and just spend my days driving from one to the other fucking all day. I bet it would get old after a few decades.
Old 07-23-2019, 08:30 AM   #14
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
Look you guys need to get with the program. Those three visits I make will only eat up about 9 minutes of her time total. So that leaves plenty of time for the rest of you to get yours.

In all seriousness she definitely looks way to good to be true. If it were not for Guitar a well known and respected poon hound vouching for her pics being real I would call bullshit also. If he says its her then I can assure you its her.

The thing with a girl this hot selling ass for a reasonable rate to ugly fat mouth breathing animals like us is this. One or more of you will tell her she should charge way more to ingratiate yourself with her. Thinking she will really start to like you.

You will show her pics of the ugly old ladies who charge 300 an hour and she will see that what she leaves on the toilet paper when she wipes her ass is ten times more attractive than they are. She will then reason if the fat ugly old ladies can demand 300 and hour she should get 600. And that my friends is how a good thing gets ruined.

Either that or one of you wealthy fucks will scoop her up all for himself.

It goes like this

Rich trick: "Hey how would you like to not have to have all these old fat creepy men huffing and puffing on top of you trying to shove their old nasty tongues in your mouth?"

Fine new young hooker: How?

Rich trick: "I will put you in an apartment pay all your bills give you a car to drive and so much spending money a month but you have to be available to me when I can see you."

Fine new young hooker:

Why cant I be a rich trick? I always say the reason god didnt bless me with money is because I would have done this to 15 fine young hookers and just spend my days driving from one to the other fucking all day. I bet it would get old after a few decades.
Basscat you speak the truth! All it takes is one WK and you're going to have another GPS. As sure as water is wet!
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:33 AM   #15
Guitar
Premium Access

I'll say it again, she is FINE!! She drove up wearing spandex and her ass is like a black girls!!! And that's a COMPLIMENT!! I'm sure she's reading everything we are writing, and that's OK by me. I'm not saying anything I wouldn't want her to read. As a matter of fact, I told her I was going to give her a great Review. And she thanked me for it. Said she needed some Reviews. She also said she needed $, (which, who don't), so she may be very affordable right now. You guys, (Jackson guys), should give her a chance. Not yall that are trying to steel her away from Jxn. Yall got yall's own poon!!!!!!

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
xobee

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women