Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2019, 06:46 PM   #16
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe we need an all woman Austin squirtathon party. I am game. This next weekend I have a very sexy civvie bestie woman coming who is a super squirter and her and I can host a squirter party for Austin girls for free if no men are involved. If men are involved, it's gona cost. If y'all want a girls squirt party let me know...
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:44 PM   #17
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn Sue, only for Austin girls...... I want to cum to the squirtathon party and/or class!
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:53 PM   #18
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes hun I want you to come, I just meant I can do it here, I can host. Fri or sat night next weekend. When is good? All women welcome. This will be at my home, not incall apartment. I have nice dogs and a cat and dust bunnies at home so allergic people might have issues.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:11 PM   #19
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I'm not a woman so I really have no idea but I absolutely love squirters and it has nothing to do with childbirth. Hytachi wand is your best bet to experiment.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:15 PM   #20
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 494120
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I certainly didn't think I could but one lucky guy had this big ole dildo and dammnnnnnnnn!!!!!
ClaireBarsett is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 12:58 AM   #21
AlluringEuropean
AC from DC

User ID: 493077
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Never knew there was such a school—“squirt school”
I never took a class never heard of such a thing. I learned because my partner and I had a great chemistry. I’m not knocking you, and your expertise but .. I’m completely straight and I’m self taught. I applauded you for your desire to educate the masses.
AlluringEuropean is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 05:35 AM   #22
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Just to chime in. Sue seems to know how it goes/works.
I did kinda figure all women could if they would let themselves. To inhibited I guess?

I had 1 provider that wanted to and she says I'm going to pee! I said let it go I have read that, that is what it feels like at 1st. But know she gave it up! WTF?
I really don't mind a GS so it don't seem to matter what it is mixed with?
I know of 1 provider that is like a pro at squirting and it has NO hint of pee what so ever!
All I know is I love it when a gal will or can!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 01:08 PM   #23
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Alluring European, yea I taught myself too in my late 20s thru sheer persistence and force of will. I just kept trying and using all kinds of toys an eventually figured it out. Some women just can relax and learn better with a mentor and some learn by themselves. There is no one right way to squirt and learn, it is all about increasing your joy and pleasure, any way you can get there is a good route. What I offer is demonstrations on me, physiology knowledge, enthusiastic pep talks and the skills and penchant to do this to curious women and help them relax and figure it out.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:39 PM   #24
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
I've wondered this for a while honestly. Is it something you can learn to do? Or is it only possible with some woman? I've heard people claim to be able to make you squirt but have only come across a few really rough men trying to violently finger me in hopes of producing such a reaction I am not looking for another round of this btw. Im just curious. Also are there any here, males or providers, that know how to produce these results? If so, I would love to be taught and learn something new.
To straighten a few things out. A woman's squirt is not piss. What lubricates a woman when she get wet and ready for sex: it is not piss. That being said, some ladies will piss on purpose during sex and call it an orgasm. Piss is not the orgasm squirt, and a faked orgasm is still a fake.

The prostate in the man, is the same area in a woman: some woman have a lage one, and some

have a very small one. So, it affects the volumn that the little sack can hold. In a guy, the prostate hold all the dilution liquid for a very little amount of sperm (it doesn't take many to do the job - but something has to carry them out).

I had a long post here on ECCIE on the development of the human baby.

Men's penis developes into a woman's clitorus.
Men's balls become the overies in a woman.
Men's scrotum sack becomes the woman's labia (pussy lips)
Men's prostate has another name in a woman and is usually smaller.

It doesn't take a lot of rough stuff to turn a woman on, sometimes it can help after things have progressed. But most women want to feel secure and protected to get to that point of release.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 02:59 PM   #25
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Test the theory of is it or isn't it. Take some Azo. Azo turns your pee orange.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 03:27 PM   #26
lovingcamela
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 139606
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@Sue Nami, I am very curious about your squirt parties. You sound like so much fun.

I am a squirter and it came very naturally to me. I was in my late 30's when I learned about it from a friend that was trying desperately to learn how. She was so orgasmic, saw lights and I could hear her scream from my window when she was climaxing since she was my neighbor. She got so jealous when she found out I squirted after one try. But really.....I don't see lights when I orgasm so what does it really matter. There is also a lot more laundry to be done with squirting so beware. (wink, wink)

I hear you about having over eager fingers. Sometimes the lightest touch can induce a gush so roughness works against us.
lovingcamela is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 04:09 PM   #27
kktexas
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

damn this is such a thread ... lots of info and things ... so esteemed hobbyist
is the squirtathon still on ?
any firm dates ?
i wub be interested thanks
kktexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 04:38 PM   #28
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had one guy so intent on his capability of making me squirt. I was into it at first and really wet but towards the end it was like he was trying to violently stab my cervix with his fingers. Smh not a fun time at all. My wetness was very apparent and splashing everywhere but I doubt it was "squirting" lol more like he was splashing my juices everywhere with his thrusting because I didn't climax....i was just really wet before we got to that stabbing point lol...anywho Sue, I started this thread because I am genuinely interested in learning this. I for one know I learn some things better if someone is hands on while they're teaching me, and something's I learn better alone. I understand some have taught themselves, which is great. But I masterbate almost everyday lol, and have yet to squirt. I am also a clit cummer and have not had a child pass through my vagina. But from this thread, I don't think it makes a difference seeing how there seem to be squirters from all sides and situations. I think it's awesome btw that you want to teach others these things. I don't know if I would be able to make it to Austin to the squirtathon and or class unfortunately due to recent car troubles though
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 04:39 PM   #29
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
Test the theory of is it or isn't it. Take some Azo. Azo turns your pee orange.

EXACTLY what I did. I took AZO/Phenazopyrizine Hydrochloride, an hour later, emptied bladder, urine was bright orange/red, had sex, squirted clear, emptied bladder again and urine was still bright orange and remained that way for 12 or so hours. I'm not saying women never leak urine during sex, most do at some point. I DO NOT believe that all squirt is urine or that it comes from the same place.

I was about 50 when I squirted the first time. My X tried for over 15 years and it just never happened. One day at a swing party, a guy put two fingers in and it opened up the flood gate. I was like "What was that?" ....never stopped since then.

I will say that when I have an allergy flare up and I'm taking a lot of antihistamines,
that does seem to affect the squirting mechanism and the volume.

FWIW, No childbirth here either.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 07:03 PM   #30
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We can do a party at my house fri or sat night next weekend, I am flexible as to which night. Deja doll, if u want to ride the bus, we can pick u up and u can spend the night and we take you back to greyhound the next morning. Or perhaps another woman in your neck of woods might want to come? This whole deal is for u sugar, I don't want to miss a chance to help you achieve your goal.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women