Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2016, 05:08 PM   #151
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
No one said McCain armed them in 2006. Read the quote. I covered the date for my statement. Like I have to provide dates you might want to see outside the scope of my post.
Yeah, dipshit - you mentioned 2006 because it was under Bush's tenure. You omitted 2011 because it was on Odumbo's watch. And you did it deliberately. To mislead people because stating the WHOLE truth doesn't fit your vagenda. And you act disingenuous when I call you out on it. In other words, you are just a typical lying, worthless libtard with a vagina and a vagenda. Did you douche today?

Quote:
School me then. I can't wait. Don't sit there, show me. Why the fuck didn't you post your info now? Instead of warning me?
You mean to tell me you've been polluting this forum since way before I arrived, yet you still don't know how to open a quote to the original source thread? Wow. What a clueless, helpless lib-retarded jackass you are, dickmuncher!

Quote:
Bitch.
Hurry up. I want to watch you kiss my ass.
Pucker up douche-bag.
I've got a better idea, you pathetic little wench. Bend over and lube up good. Are you ready to get the shit pounded out of you again? If you want to "watch" I'll let you put a Go-Pro on your back while I ream your fugly ass all the way to Libtard Faggot Heaven.

Here's the thread, sperm burper:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1548037

Now turn on your dim-retarded reading comp machine and soak in posts #10, 22, 47, 56, 58, and 65. When you're done, you can come back here with your tail between your legs and tell us what year ISIS started.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:20 PM   #152
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
So you lied to wombie. That's why I check everything you post.
Bitch.

Going to bed. With visions of you being schooled.
You prick.
Wow, lookee here folks! The dickmuncher goes ballistic when he is exposed as a lying fool. I already schooled your Butt Buddy Woomby. You won't find a single lie in any of my six posts cited above. But enjoy your meltdown, you dickmunching clown!

Quote:
It wasn’t until 2009 that ISIS shifted its focus from Iraq, where it was largely unsuccessful in developing a foothold, and focused on the civil war in Syria,” Swann said.
Wow... where do you dig these fuckers up? Your links still don't work. Who is Swann? What rock did he crawl out from under? I'm sure he is unrelated to Lynn Swann, the former Steeler who knows better than to make up history on the fly. Reality check - There was NO ISIS in 2009. Furthermore, there was NO CIVIL WAR IN SYRIA in 2009. Both emerged out of the Arab Spring, which began when a fruit vendor set himself on fire in Tunisia in December 2010. By February 2011 it had spread to Egypt and Libya. A month later came the first stirrings of opposition to Assad in Syria.

Prior to 2011, you couldn't even find anti-Assad graffiti scrawled on a building anywhere in Syria, let alone a well-armed Sunni insurgency fighting a civil war. Your guy Swann swung and missed TWICE in a single sentence. I don't think he will get a Pulitzer Prize for journalism, but maybe CBS News will promote him for being a willing cog in its sloppy, non-fact-checked propaganda machine.

Quote:
While in Syria, ISIS still struggled to gain a foothold. Swann attributed this to the fact that two larger groups fighting against President Bashar al-Assad were overpowering them: al-Nusra Front – or al-Qaeda – and the Free Syrian Army.
Yep, all true.... except none of it happened until 2011-13.

Quote:
Shifted its focus in 2009
There you go.... make your error even more glaring... stick it out there, dickmuncher!

Once again, repeat after me.... THERE WAS NO ISIS IN 2009. (Repeat 200 times, then gargle with assup's jizz, and repeat again...)

Quote:
This story makes more sense if we start in the middle, so we'll begin with the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi in 2011.

Start in the middle in 2011

His strategy was greatly facilitated by the Obama administration’s December 2011 withdrawal from Iraq and the anti-Sunni policies pursued by the Shiite-dominated government in Baghdad. ISIS’s project was further aided by the Syrian uprising, which began in March 2011. Over the last three and half years, it has evolved into a civil war in which Syrian president Bashar al-Assad has slaughtered Sunnis

They were aided in early 2011.

Ooops! Are you quoting your man Swann again? Looks like he just contradicted himself. Now he (correctly) states the Syrian uprising began in March 2011... earlier you quoted him as saying ISIS “shifted its focus” to the Syrian civil war in 2009 (when it hadn't even begun)... Make up your fucking mind... Which is it, dickmuncher?

Can you even remember what fucking year you were BORN in? Can you get ANYTHING right in this thread, cocksucker?
Old 06-15-2016, 05:46 PM   #153
lustylad
BANNED

Default Time For a Real Journalist To Weigh In!

President Canute and Orlando

Barack Obama discovers too late that he cannot order the tide of war to recede.

By Bret Stephens
Updated June 13, 2016 7:31 p.m. ET

In the spring of 2013 Barack Obama delivered the defining speech of his presidency on the subject of terrorism. Its premise was wrong, as was its thesis, as were its predictions and recommendations. We are now paying the price for this cascade of folly.

“Today, Osama bin Laden is dead, and so are most of his top lieutenants,” the president boasted at the National Defense University, in Washington, D.C. “There have been no large-scale attacks on the United States, and our homeland is more secure.” The “future of terrorism,” he explained, consisted of “less capable” al Qaeda affiliates, “localized threats” against Westerners in faraway places such as Algeria, and homegrown killers like the Boston Marathon bombers.

All of this suggested that it was time to call it quits on what Mr. Obama derided as “a boundless ‘global war on terror.’ ” That meant sharply curtailing drone strikes, completing the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan, and closing Guantanamo prison. It meant renewing efforts “to promote peace between Israelis and Palestinians” and seeking “transitions to democracy” in Libya and Egypt. And it meant working with Congress to repeal the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against al Qaeda.

“This war, like all wars, must end,” he said. “That’s what history advises. That’s what our democracy demands.”

King Canute of legend stood on an English shoreline and ordered the tide to recede. President Canute stood before a Beltway audience and ordered the war to end. Neither tide nor war obeyed.

In 2010, al Qaeda in Iraq—Islamic State’s predecessor—was “dead on its feet,” as terrorism expert Michael Knights told Congress. World-wide, the U.S. government estimated al Qaeda’s total strength at no more than 4,000 fighters. That was the result of George W. Bush’s surge in Iraq, of Mr. Obama’s own surge in Afghanistan, and of the aggressive campaign of drone killings in Pakistan and Yemen.

But then the Obama Doctrine kicked in. Between 2010 and 2013 the number of jihadists world-wide doubled, to 100,000, while the number of jihadist groups rose by 58%, according to a Rand Corp. study. That was before ISIS declared its caliphate.

Today, the U.S. government estimates that ISIS can count on as many as 25,000 fighters. This is after a two-year campaign of airstrikes to destroy the group. In Libya alone, U.S. intelligence recently doubled its estimate of ISIS fighters, to as many as 6,000. Even “core” al Qaeda is surging again in its Afghan and Pakistani heartland, thanks in part to the military gains the Taliban have made in the face of America’s withdrawal.

Apologists for Mr. Obama (LIKE DICKMUNCHER) will rejoin that it’s unfair to blame him for trends in terrorism, an argument that would have more credibility if he hadn’t been so eager to take credit for those trends only three years ago. The same apologists also claim that the U.S. cannot possibly cure what ails the Middle East, and that no law-enforcement agency can stop a lone-wolf terrorist such as Omar Mateen.

But these arguments fail. The rise of ISIS was a predictable result of Mr. Obama’s abdication in Iraq and especially Syria—a result Mr. Obama himself foresaw in his 2013 speech. “We must strengthen the opposition in Syria, while isolating extremist elements,” he said, “because the end of a tyrant must not give way to the tyranny of terrorism.” Was the opposition strengthened? Were the extremists isolated?

As for lone wolves, one study from last year cited 38 cases of “lone wolf” terrorism between 1940 and 2001, another 12 during the eight years of the Bush administration—and more than 50 since then.

The phenomenon is catching in part because ISIS is canny at using the internet and social media to attract and activate recruits. But what ISIS mainly does is give aimless and insignificant young men what most young men secretly crave—a cause worth dying for. When Mr. Obama attempts to reassure Americans by suggesting, as he did Monday, that Mateen was not part of “a larger plot,” he demonstrates once again that he doesn’t understand the enemy. ISIS, al Qaeda and other jihadist groups are not criminal conspiracies. They are a religious movement. No coordination is required for the true believer to put his faith into action.

It would require more humility than Mr. Obama is capable of mustering to admit that what happened in Orlando is also a consequence of his decisions—of allowing Iraq and Syria to descend to chaos; of pretending that we could call off the war on terror because fighting it didn’t fit a political narrative; of failing to defeat ISIS swiftly and utterly; of refusing to recognize the religious roots of terror; of treating the massacre in San Bernardino as an opportunity to lecture Americans about Islamophobia, and Orlando as another argument for gun control.

This is the president’s record. His successor will have to do better to avoid future Orlandos. Will she?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/presiden...ndo-1465859587
Old 06-15-2016, 07:53 PM   #154
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Just a note here about syria. Assad was releasing fighters caught along the Syrian/Iraq border from prison between 2009 - 2012. I think it back fired on him as those fighters joined up with the remnant of Al Qaida of Iraq which later became ISIS.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:01 PM   #155
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Your MO is distortion, obfuscation, misdirection and outright stupidity.
If you say so.
For instance, I never said I liked the Klan. Plus, the guy didn't commit suicide, he caught himself on fire.
Everything you post says you like the klan.
Plus, I told you I didn't read the post you're fixated on. And neither did you. Till today. You told me he set himself on fire. How many times did I mention suicide before you got the details from that post that it was accidental
I'd go over the other stuff but my chief baker (a black guy, BTW) is way behind so I have to help out. I'm sick of your bullshit you fucking asshole.
What other stuff? Don't worry about it. I don't want to delay you. Go get his loaf in your oven.
Hopefully the next Muslim they toss off a building lands on your raggedy old wrinkled up faggot loving head.

Look at your post #144 you pissant dumbfuck! You have attributed your quote to me!!! You are a stupid motherfucker.

Go look at your post # 144 you sanctimonious asshole. When I had previously told you you were jumbling your posts you made the lame claim about the colors, and arrogantly insulted me, and crowed about yourself.

Go look at post # 144 and tell me how a reasonable person could conclude you didn't fuck up????? You are a stupid faggot loving dick sucker.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 03:19 AM   #156
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah, dipshit - you mentioned 2006 because it was under Bush's tenure. You omitted 2011 because it was on Odumbo's watch. And you did it deliberately. To mislead people because stating the WHOLE truth doesn't fit your vagenda. And you act disingenuous when I call you out on it. In other words, you are just a typical lying, worthless libtard with a vagina and a vagenda. Did you douche today?

You mean to tell me you've been polluting this forum since way before I arrived, yet you still don't know how to open a quote to the original source thread? Wow. What a clueless, helpless lib-retarded jackass you are, dickmuncher!

I've got a better idea, you pathetic little wench. Bend over and lube up good. Are you ready to get the shit pounded out of you again? If you want to "watch" I'll let you put a Go-Pro on your back while I ream your fugly ass all the way to Libtard Faggot Heaven.

Here's the thread, sperm burper:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1548037

Now turn on your dim-retarded reading comp machine and soak in posts #10, 22, 47, 56, 58, and 65. When you're done, you can come back here with your tail between your legs and tell us what year ISIS started.
First off, fuck off.
Fuck your eccie post. Let's see some direct links that prove this wrong. And I'm not going to let you suck my dick. Your mom already took care of that. No, you get to suck the other ll's dick. He's used to guys doing that.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-inside-story

Here is an portion of the interview.

That summer, the US finally caught up with Zarqawi, with the help of Jordanian intelligence, killing him in an airstrike north of Baghdad. From late 2006, the organisation was on the back foot – (Guess what organization this is referring to?)hampered by a tribal revolt that uprooted its leadership from Anbar and shrank its presence elsewhere in Iraq. But according to Abu Ahmed, the group used the opportunity to evolve, revealing a pragmatism in addition to its hardline ideology. For Isis, the relatively quiet years between 2008 and 2011 represented a lull, not a defeat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg isis.jpg (65.3 KB, 54 views)
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 07:49 AM   #157
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Hey, MunchABunch,

If you don't know anything about doing background investigations (in or outside this country), then just admit it and move on. The move on part is about not flapping your fat lips about shit you know nothing about ... like how YOUR government is going to "vet" all these "refugees" infiltrated with ISIS OPERATIVES ready to slaughter people in the U.S. Obaminable doesn't either so feel better, ok, he has shown that by not knowing the difference between a real birth certificate and "transcript" of a birth certificate? Do you?

In the meantime .... keep a seat on the porch. You're interfering with progress.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 03:14 AM   #158
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wow, lookee here folks! The dickmuncher goes ballistic when he is exposed as a lying fool. I already schooled your Butt Buddy Woomby. You won't find a single lie in any of my six posts cited above. Not a single lie is correct. According to my link there are numerous lies. But enjoy your meltdown, you dickmunching clown!
How would you know what I do when exposed as a "lying fool"? Moot point.

When I'm called a "lying fool" by a douche-bag, such as yourself, I do the obvious.
I prove myself right and I prove you wrong.
Which was easily done.

Once again, repeat after me.... THERE WAS NO ISIS IN 2009. (Repeat 200 times, then gargle with assup's jizz, and repeat again...)

You know we can't understand what you're saying when you have 3 cocks in your mouth.
Actually it doesn't matter what you say because you haven't posted a link that refutes anything. The only link you posted goes to things you said. The only thing your mouth can school is how to suck dick. That skill is something that you can pass by word of mouth
Hey douche-bag.
I noticed you never responded to the following;

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-inside-story

That summer, the US finally caught up with Zarqawi, with the help of Jordanian intelligence, killing him in an airstrike north of Baghdad. From late 2006, the organisation was on the back foot – (Guess what organization this is referring to?)hampered by a tribal revolt that uprooted its leadership from Anbar and shrank its presence elsewhere in Iraq. But according to Abu Ahmed, the group used the opportunity to evolve, revealing a pragmatism in addition to its hardline ideology. For Isis, the relatively quiet years between 2008 and 2011 represented a lull, not a defeat.
Attached Images

I gave you plenty of time and anybody who has seen you suck your own dick knows if you could have you would have been all over it.

"One of the Islamic State's senior commanders" disagrees with you so I'm sure you understand why, after all your bullshit you have gone on and on about concerning a fictional time line, a link is needed. Not one that links to other statements by you, but to a credible source. It should be easy for you to find one that refutes "One of the Islamic State's senior commanders".
So instead of posting a link, a coward will launch an ad hominem attack because that's all they have. They'll continue to claim they're right. Without any proof other than his own "word".

That puts the balls in your mouth....I mean your court since you've revealed your true nature as well as where you built your dream home (Libtard Faggot Heaven)
"I've got a better idea, you pathetic little wench. Bend over and lube up good. Are you ready to get the shit pounded out of you again? If you want to "watch" I'll let you put a Go-Pro on your back while I ream your fugly ass all the way to Libtard Faggot Heaven." Loser Lad

PS My guess is you'll go after the snippet.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 05:03 AM   #159
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
First off, fuck off.
[SIZE=3]Fuck your eccie post. [/B].
Do your parents know you are logging on to Eccie?
Old 06-19-2016, 05:07 AM   #160
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey douche-bag.
I noticed you never responded to the following;
Your childish cut and paste is unworthy of any substantive response beyond calling it what it is: "childish cut and paste"!

You stick your "childish cut and paste" on threads with big blue letters and then demand a response like you deserve one. You don't. Remain on the porch and let the big dogs have a discussion without your interference.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:21 AM   #161
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You stick your "childish cut and paste" on threads with big blue letters and then demand a response like you deserve one. You don't.
Dickmuncher doesn't deserve your time, or my time, or anyone's time. Just another lib-retarded dickhead who avoids substance, oozes homophobic insults, ignores the main points of discussion, and hides behind links he can't explain and doesn't comprehend. Then he yells "you lie!" but he is too chickenshit to accuse you of any SPECIFIC falsehoods because he knows he will lose any genuine debate. He is a joke.

Bottom line - ISIS was not created until after the Arab Spring commenced in 2011. There are no references anywhere to "ISIS" or "ISIL" or "Islamic State" prior to then. Al Queda in Iraq (AQI) was not ISIS. AQI was destroyed by US forces and its remnants ejected by Sunnis from Anbar Province during the 2007 Arab Awakening, thanks to GWB's successful "surge" strategy - which Odumbo and hildebeest both opposed at the time because they were too busy running for President and they preferred to play politics with national security rather than protect the homeland or support our troops.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:35 AM   #162
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

ButtMuncher is unhappy... <--- ButtMuncher

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 11:37 AM   #163
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

That summer, the US finally caught up with Zarqawi, with the help of Jordanian intelligence, killing him in an airstrike north of Baghdad. From late 2006, the organisation was on the back foot – (Guess what organization this is referring to?)
Al-Queda in Iraq or AQI, you fool! The same organization your pal GWB wiped out thanks to his 2007 Iraqi "surge" policy. Give your Commander in Chief credit where it is due, you slimy faggot! Otherwise you're just a disgrace to the uniform you wore and the troops who successfully carried out his orders.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:52 AM   #164
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Rainbow poster, ButtMuncher wants...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 12:14 PM   #165
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
He vetted at least 10 hookers, he has reviews. LOL
They "vetted" him. It's called: "Show the Money"!

Which is the type of "vetting" the refugees will get "back home"!

he's trying to claim that the current group belonged to ISIS in 2006 .... that's the quality of "vetting" he relies upon.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women