Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2016, 03:33 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
For the "natural born", ....
It doesn't make me any difference .... as I indicated. You must be hearing an echo!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 03:35 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
IB, of course you can't figure out which one of "my" positions that is, can you.

Sorry--you saying that I support some position doesn't work--FIND THAT CITATION!

Pathetic little loser--you can't win any argument without grand pompous lies, can you?
Your dumb ass votes for politicians who do advocate letting illegals remain in this country, Old-THUMPER; so, your lib-retard actions speak loader than your prissy little and fallacious denials.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 03:39 PM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your dumb ass votes for politicians who do advocate letting illegals remain in this country, Old-THUMPER; so, your lib-retard actions speak loader than your prissy little and fallacious denials.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 03:44 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Everyone does laugh at your lying, lib-retard ass, Old-THUMPER.
Old 06-12-2016, 03:45 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It doesn't make me any difference .... as I indicated. You must be hearing an echo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Whether this guy was "natural born" or not doesn't even address the issue. Here is THE ISSUE, and if this guy IS NATURAL BORN, it even underscores THE ISSUE ...

.. it is OBVIOUS this morning that the Federal Government (overloaded with "resources") CANNOT keep track of those persons in this country who are plotting to slaughter persons in this country in a "mass attack," ...
Do you read what you want to read, Munchkin?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 03:50 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Everyone does laugh at your lying, lib-retard ass, Old-THUMPER.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 03:53 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

That's right, Old-THUMPER. Your votes show you never were intelligent to begin with, Old-THUMPER.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:12 PM   #38
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Why look at this! IB jumps in and makes a typical IBStupid post that doesn't address anything of consequence.

As you are so want to say: Citations, please!
--Where have I ever said, insinuated, or fantasized that Islamic nuts would not kill gays?
--Where have I supported open immigration, other than for some of the Native American tribes that are split by the US/Mexico border such as the Tohono O'odham (who have produced no terrorists that I know of)?
--What is you link between low wages and this shooting?

You can't--but then again you really don't care if you lie a few more times. It has never stopped you in the past. So what if you tell three more lies now--it is what we all expect of you anyway.
What if we made every applicant for US citizenship for over 20,000 for a thorough background check, then 250,000 more if they passed the test?

We could handle immigration and make a profit.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 04:48 PM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's right, Old-THUMPER. Your votes show you never were intelligent to begin with, Old-THUMPER.
Poor idiot IB. Just admit you can't provide any citations because you lied about what you claim I said.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 04:56 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor idiot IB. Just admit you can't provide any citations because you lied about what you claim I said.

The only one lying is you, Old-THUMPER. Everyone here knows you've defended the right of illegals to work and take the jobs of American citizens, Old-THUMPER, and many know you very recently admitted that you were too stupid to realize that illegals drive down American wages, Old-THUMPER. You started a thread on that subject, Old-THUMPER. Pus, Old-THUMPER, you vote for politicians who openly advocate what you claim to deny. You're actions are the only words necessary, Old-THUMPER.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:05 PM   #41
Old-T
Valued Poster

Poor, pitiful IB.

CITATION, PLEASE! Citations:

--Where have I ever said, insinuated, or fantasized that Islamic nuts would not kill gays?
--Where have I supported open immigration, other than for some of the Native American tribes that are split by the US/Mexico border such as the Tohono O'odham (who have produced no terrorists that I know of)?

You are drifting far afield you lying pathetic little man. That is why I keep reposting the three citations you need to find--or admit you are a loser, a liar, and a babbling hate monger.

I will check in later. Right now I need to actually interface with LIVE people. I have a life beyond the computer. Unlike you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:10 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor, pitiful IB.

CITATION, PLEASE! Citations:

You are drifting far afield you lying pathetic little man. That is why I keep reposting the three citations you need to find--or admit you are a loser, a liar, and a babbling hate monger.

I will check in later. Right now I need to actually interface with LIVE people. I have a life beyond the computer. Unlike you.
You voted for Odumbo, Old-THUMPER, and you lie when you claim you never defended illegals working in this country.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:13 PM   #43
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

0zombie killed a bunch of people, same as it ever was...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:19 PM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Did you notice a few days ago Assup posted a video of a Klansmen catching himself on fire, and Assup posted a caption saying "Burn Baby Burn"?

I suppose it would be hateful to post a similar sentiment about a gay person dying?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:52 PM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't have the time or desire to read all the responses, especially the rather stupid ones. COG, I am surprised by you though and it is that that I want to address. I take exception when I see a headline today that says "gay" club, or "gay" people, or "gay" anything. These were Americans. They probably won't vote for Trump or a conservative either. My claim is that liberalism traditionally has the problem of running into itself. In this case support of Muslims versus the support of gay rights. Liberals have to chose and that is something that they don't like to do. When pushed they go into group think. "what should I support?", "who do I believe?" They go into social media to find the answer.

I am sure that some of the shallow thinkers here don't understand that there are degrees of conservatives just as there are degrees of liberals. The problem is that liberals have gone out of their way to purge themselves of anyone who doesn't promote the line.
Here are a few recent examples that you can try to argue;
The bathroom problem: Liberalism says that everyone should have the same right and the right to do what they want even if it to use a bathroom of the opposite sex. At the same time they must support the rights of the majority who don't want to share their bathroom with the opposite sex. Who gets precedence? The traditionalists who out number the rest or the transgender people who are a very, very small minority. In a case like this, as in so many cases, they chose to inconvenience the vast majority over the "rights" of a very few. The tyranny of the minority.
Another example is in word: For years we have been told repeatedly that a person of color cannot get justice in a white courtroom with a white judge and white jury. Liberals believe that wholeheartedly. Let some white guy say that he can't get a fair shake from a Hispanic judge who belongs to radical organizations and the shit hits the fan. That white guy is called racist and a hater for just expressing the same opinion as so many young black men.
Want another? A left winger says that no one should own guns and they mean to take away your rights to make it happen. However, there are those who think that bearing arms (and self defense) is a right. Their rights get plowed under to the other person's "right". Those on the right say that we all have a right to own guns but we're not going to force anyone.

The right is more truly liberal (in the classical sense) than the progressives who run the democratic party.

Back to Orlando. This act of terrorism (in case someone from Obama is reading this) should be treated as such. If a bunch of Muslims terrorists are going to slaughter Klansmen, gay people, or even liberals then we should slaughter the terrorists. It's that simple. We on the right can make a decision of who we are going to put ahead of someone else.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women