Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2015, 06:15 PM   #31
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Yes, ma'am, I find that giving a back rub is a pleasant way to converse while establishing skin-to-skin contact that's not (yet) unequivocally sexual. Gives you a chance to talk while, at the same time, stage 1 preliminary foreplay is getting started. And, yes again, the neck is where I start. You'd need to put your hair up, because you don't want lotion in it, and the lotion is important in avoiding skin irritation, as I'm sure you know much better than I. With sufficient feedback, I'm not terrible at it, which just means that I can follow directions if they're sufficiently simple and direct. Subtlety is usually lost on us Y-chromosome types, as again I'm sure you know much better than I do.

Maybe we can meet sometime when I'm around the Dallas area; I'm sure I'd enjoy it, and would be very happy to do the unskilled-labor massage thing. And that would also take care of your very kind words about wanting to marry me, as I regard an appointment as a very-short-term marriage. Once you see my movie-star looks ("Shrek" was a movie, right?) and my long, luscious hair (think billiard ball, with a scrubby little fringe), you'll be happy that a demimonde marriage comes with an automatic divorce at the end of its few hours' duration.
LOL That's just awesome! I'm usually the one that relieves the pains of others, and apparently not too bad at 'em. I dunno? Might be something in a review or two...ROS? Wish gents were more appreciative than they are proving to be, and for all my efforts though. Naturally, I wouldn't say who and what, because I actually am discreet.

Oh...I'm still seeking my first "No" review, because someone seems to think there's something wrong in the neighborhood when ladies have a 100% yes reviews. I'm not sure what that little suspicion is all about, but I aim to please the masses, ya know? LOL Think if ya do maybe come to see me, you'd gimme one of those too? Wow! Would that make me the perfect provider then?

Love Shrek and the feel of a nice round hard cue ball. And yes, quickee divorce is the only quikee I provide. So, we are good to go, hon. You are more than welcome to get in touch, as you've already been screened!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:29 PM   #32
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I get that some find some tattoos offensive, racial slurs and gang markings. Not all tattoos are caned. Most of the tacky ones are just that, templets you pick on a drunken stupor on 6th st. They stencil it on you and ink you up. Next week another stumbles in and pics the same one. But a lot of tattoos are created for the individual and are uniq to that person.
I created all of mine and had a big part in the design. They are mine and you won't see them on someone els at least not by my artist. Would I be turned off if a lovely lady I had my eye on and we finally set a date. She rolls over and her back is covered in tattoos. I would not be disgusted and end the session, thats why I showed the first gorgeous lady in bed, and asked "would you kick her out of bed"?

It's all good. This is not about are tattoos ugly or are they beautiful. They are a part of the hobby and will be for a long time.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:34 PM   #33
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post

Oh...I'm still seeking my first "No" review, because someone seems to think there's something wrong in the neighborhood when ladies have a 100% yes reviews. I'm not sure what that little suspicion is all about, but I aim to please the masses, ya know? LOL Think if ya do maybe come to see me, you'd gimme one of those too? Wow! Would that make me the perfect provider then?

Love Shrek and the feel of a nice round hard cue ball. And yes, quickee divorce is the only quikee I provide. So, we are good to go, hon. You are more than welcome to get in touch, as you've already been screened!
Dear lady, if you want a "no" review, I'm afraid you'll have to do something very different from your normal professional practices which have brought you so many "yes"es. I'm not sure what to suggest ... maybe cancel and reschedule me about ten times in a row. And then, when we do meet, you could open up your toy chest and take out a rusty file, a steel wool pad, and a gallon of household bleach. Point is, you'd have to work at it.

Already screened? No, no, that'll never do. You see, I have this very unusual kink. It's a little abusive, I'm afraid. No, it doesn't involve restraining the sex worker, or any use of a blindfold, or anything like that. Instead, what I have to do, if I'm to get off, is to bore the lady. And it starts well in advance of the appointment. So, you'll have to be subjected to all my RL data, my curriculum vitae, and a 15,000-word autobiography, of which the first three words are "I was born ...". Of course, there's no way for me to force you to actually read all this tripe. I have a feeling that several other ladies have simply hit the "delete" button. One way or another, though, you gots to screen me!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:46 PM   #34
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
I get that some find some tattoos offensive, racial slurs and gang markings. Not all tattoos are caned. Most of the tacky ones are just that, templets you pick on a drunken stupor on 6th st. They stencil it on you and ink you up. Next week another stumbles in and pics the same one. But a lot of tattoos are created for the individual and are uniq to that person.
I created all of mine and had a big part in the design. They are mine and you won't see them on someone els at least not by my artist. Would I be turned off if a lovely lady I had my eye on and we finally set a date. She rolls over and her back is covered in tattoos. I would not be disgusted and end the session, thats why I showed the first gorgeous lady in bed, and asked "would you kick her out of bed"?

It's all good. This is not about are tattoos ugly or are they beautiful. They are a part of the hobby and will be for a long time.

IB
I'm afraid I've been guilty of a thread drift here; Max and I should get a room. Anyway, I didn't answer that "kick her out of bed" question. I responded only to the "is this distracting" one. No, I would never "kick her out of bed." That would be incredibly impolite. I'd make some very intense and exclusive eye contact and proceed with the business at hand, of course. I would certainly never say anything disparaging about her ink, either; why be rude? After we parted, though, I'd be haunted by the thought that she really didn't have to get herself tagged in that way.

To each his or her own. It's a great big world with plenty of room for all of us.

By the way, when I saw the title of this thread, I figured the question would be, "what's the title of the best Rolling Stones album to play while having sex?" I was, of course, mistaken.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:50 PM   #35
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Dear lady, if you want a "no" review, I'm afraid you'll have to do something very different from your normal professional practices which have brought you so many "yes"es. I'm not sure what to suggest ... maybe cancel and reschedule me about ten times in a row. And then, when we do meet, you could open up your toy chest and take out a rusty file, a steel wool pad, and a gallon of household bleach. Point is, you'd have to work at it.

Already screened? No, no, that'll never do. You see, I have this very unusual kink. It's a little abusive, I'm afraid. No, it doesn't involve restraining the sex worker, or any use of a blindfold, or anything like that. Instead, what I have to do, if I'm to get off, is to bore the lady. And it starts well in advance of the appointment. So, you'll have to be subjected to all my RL data, my curriculum vitae, and a 15,000-word autobiography, of which the first three words are "I was born ...". Of course, there's no way for me to force you to actually read all this tripe. I have a feeling that several other ladies have simply hit the "delete" button. One way or another, though, you gots to screen me!
LOL Are you gonna write one just for me? I think you are worth reading a 15, 000 word anything....at least a couple of times and then maybe another. Cause that's the way I treat my friends. Ya know? ok maybe not yet, but ya will....and there will be none of this "business at hand"....just full on playful fun!

I wouldn't kick her outta bed either, but I'm a feeling individual, the visuals don't distract me.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women