Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2020, 10:55 AM   #16
oeb11
Valued Poster

HF and m - Thank you - good posts.

It is shameful how deluded and in denial and deflection the DPST's are about their candidate and his blatant corruption.

It is also a signal as to what will go on if biden is elected to office - for how ever long he might last - the DPST's see political office not as service to the nation - but a pathway to personal enrichment
and - to hell with the peoples of America - in the DPST POV!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 10:56 AM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
Could it be that the filtered american version of itar-tass buries mass corruption and tries to keep the american public in the dark .

Hmmm
or maybe its the lame excuses given by those accused saying it is discredited when it totally isnt as the left media ignores the facts and truth.

or maybe the public is so tired of hearing of false accusations by the left for four years and are so confused by it they just bury their heads in the sand

or maybe its the election is so close the bidens get away with the excuse , its only election dirt to affect its outcome.

So if you care at all about freedom and justice for all americans .That those who have abused the power we have given them and enriched themselves at our expense and toil should pay a price for their abuses.

That the arrogance of those in power should not continue in their ways unabated and unrepentant.

Then have a read below , those who care not continue on your way of acceptance of these things as nothing . It is you who will continue to empower those who abuse and exploit and deny justice.

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA.

All 11 transactions described the payments as “Loan Agreement” in the details section.

The report reads, “[B]etween May 6, 2015 and Dec. 8, 2015, Baturina sent 11 wires in the amount of $391,968.21 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA LLC (BAK USA). Nine of the 11 transactions, totaling $241,797.14 were sent from Baturina’s accounts to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account, which then transferred to the money to BAK USA. The 11 transactions all listed ‘Loan Agreement’ in the payment details section.

“BAK USA was a startup technology company headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y., that produced tablet computers in cooperation with unnamed Chinese business partners. BAK USA filed for bankruptcy on March 29, 2019, with a reported loss of $39 million. These transactions were identified because of Baturina’s reported criminal activity,” it continues.

The probe and report’s commission were overseen by Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa).

Their investigative work found that in 2015, two Obama administration officials voiced concerns to White House officials about the possibility that the younger Biden serving on the board of Burisma could create the appearance of a conflict of interest, as his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, oversaw Ukraine policy.

The report states that the Obama White House knew that Hunter’s position prevented “the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine,” but that attempts by officials to raise alarms fell “on deaf ears.”

It also alleged that Hunter “formed significant and consistent financial relationships” with the founder of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, and that his and his business partner Devon Archer’s firms “made millions of dollars from that association” while his father was vice president.

The committees also said they obtained records from the US Treasury Department that “show potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals.”

The report adds, “The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.’”

The younger Biden had no material experience to serve on the board of the energy and gas company, but was given a high-paying seat regardless.
as they glibly say, and as the news media echoes, oh that's all been debunked
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:31 PM   #18
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Shock, wonder, amazement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
You had me going 12-15 months ago. When Trump made the ''perfect'' phone call to Ukraine, I thought he had strong information. But shortly after that, Guiliani, the head guy on the case, went silent. He had been making the rounds on TV, explaining the explosive charges were about to be blown open...

I'm shocked, shocked I say, that you even know about any of it, as I've not seen it on your Pravda channels. Might be some hope that you've fished out news of it from the dark web or something. Next thing we know, you'll start telling us the Joe-mentia Hiden was withholding money from the Ukraine in a quid pro quo deal.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 02:16 PM   #19
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

This corruption is also on Obama and that explains why they have to be so careful going after Hunter. The dems will fight to the political death to save the first black president. So you have to have a clean shot at only Hunter.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 02:26 PM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
This really isn't that hard to understand. Donald Trump got that job that he was not qualified for because of who his father is.
FTFY. I didn't read the rest of your post because I already read enough of it after the 1st sentence.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:30 PM   #21
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Obama was The Who wasn’t qualified, a horrible fool for 8 years!!!
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:54 PM   #22
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post

The Who are an English rock band formed in London in 1964. Their classic line-up consisted of lead singer Roger Daltrey, guitarist and singer Pete Townshend, bass guitarist John Entwistle and drummer Keith Moon
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 06:19 PM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
You had me going 12-15 months ago. When Trump made the ''perfect'' phone call to Ukraine, I thought he had strong information. But shortly after that, Guiliani, the head guy on the case, went silent. He had been making the rounds on TV, explaining the explosive charges were about to be blown open.

Then silence for about a year. QANON ups the ante, now Hunter is also a Trafficker. That shit it is all over Facebook, but no real media gives it credibility.

What happened? Were these all lies from the start? If Hunter got all this money from China, from the Moscow Mayor's wife, why did Biden Sr. Own the moment at the debate? Polls show Biden's praising Hunter for beating a drug problem, was the number one score point of the whole debate.

I'm looking for responses other than ''the media is in bed with Xi'', or ''the liberals just wanted to impeach the bad Orange Man''. Right now This is all conspiracy nonsense to me. Those types of responses will only confirm that belief.
What makes you so sure they haven’t nailed him?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 06:32 PM   #24
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post
Obama inherited chicken shit from Bush and helped turn it into chicken salad. Trump inherited chicken salad from Obama and made it chicken shit again. One man was qualified for the job and another man is not.

And before you Trump lovers waste your time trying to get all goofy with me about the pandemic, I don't blame him for that. I blame him for his ineptitude for not handling it correctly and not getting ahead of it.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 07:15 PM   #25
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
The Who are an English rock band formed in London in 1964. Their classic line-up consisted of lead singer Roger Daltrey, guitarist and singer Pete Townshend, bass guitarist John Entwistle and drummer Keith Moon
Didn't Townsend go to prison for something we can't mention here even if it is in the news.
Old 10-05-2020, 07:16 PM   #26
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Obama inherited chicken shit from Bush and helped turn it into chicken salad. Trump inherited chicken salad from Obama and made it chicken shit again. One man was qualified for the job and another man is not.

And before you Trump lovers waste your time trying to get all goofy with me about the pandemic, I don't blame him for that. I blame him for his ineptitude for not handling it correctly and not getting ahead of it.
Remind me to never eat a sandwich that you're offering. You can't tell the difference between shit and salad.
Old 10-05-2020, 07:20 PM   #27
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
The dems will fight to the political death to save the first black president.

I'm reminded of the McConnell court. The GOP will stop at nothing to put on the new nominee and forget about the worm at the "helm".

Quote:
So you have to have a clean shot at only Hunter.

I still wonder if it was intentional.

Not so dry this time.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 07:24 PM   #28
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Didn't Townsend go to prison for something we can't mention here even if it is in the news.
Depends on "who" mentions "what". Did you read the transcript? Of the Debate. Here.

Quote:
Remind me to never eat a sandwich that you're offering. You can't tell the difference between shit and salad.

My God Sailor.

Nice one, again.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 07:42 PM   #29
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
No, he didn't. Please, stop lying.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 07:59 PM   #30
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default I love this part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
...I blame him for his ineptitude for not handling it correctly and not getting ahead of it.

Is this the part where you tell us how Joe-mentia Hiden would have performed better and by doing what exactly? I mean other than calling Trump a xenophobe for banning travel from chYna and a racist for banning travel for the EU. Or is your plan to tell us how SanFranNan baking fortune cookies in chYnatown or Bill Deblowsmeo attending parades were the prudent approach?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women