Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2020, 03:16 PM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
And this is the party you want to put in power? "Give me what I want or I'll burn this place down"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
No, that party is the Republican Party.
Who's burning the place down? Republicans already passed a $2 trillion CARES Act back in April.

Plus the economy bounced back at an unprecedented annual rate of over 35% in the quarter just ended September 30, according to the Atlanta Fed.

https://www.frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow

Dim-retards just want to bail out the failed tax-and-spend policies of their failed blue states, and force taxpayers in fiscally responsible red states to pick up the bill!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 03:42 PM   #17
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Lustylad must be a member of the ultra rich or be a big corporation that wants another big tax reduction to run up the dept. Or maybe just another clueless dumbass comrade.

I'm really sure that the ultra rich or corporations don't post on here 24/7
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 03:59 PM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Lustylad doesn't seem to realize that big spending and monetary stimulus is what caused the economy to bounce back somewhat. His kind talks about 35% growth, like Trump is a Magician. 35% off of a 50%+ crash. We are still way below the economy from just 7 months ago.

and we will stay there if Trump is re-elected. Because Trump's economy now, is serving his rich friends. The wealth gap is at an all-time high.

You have not got your job back? Fuck you. No stimulus. You lost heathcare coverage? Fuck you. You can't pay rent? Fuck you. Fuck you. and fuck you.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:15 PM   #19
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

I know chung. It's fun to fk with the top callers. I always say no good English for me. I answer every question with I'm legal please don't deport me. The gop is going ape shit in Texas lol. They are blowing the ads all over Texas. They have realized that we are not all ignorant clueless racists rednecks any more
Old 10-06-2020, 04:27 PM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Lustylad doesn't seem to realize that big spending and monetary stimulus is what caused the economy to bounce back somewhat. His kind talks about 35% growth, like Trump is a Magician. 35% off of a 50%+ crash. We are still way below the economy from just 7 months ago.

and we will stay there if Trump is re-elected. Because Trump's economy now, is serving his rich friends. The wealth gap is at an all-time high.

You have not got your job back? Fuck you. No stimulus. You lost heathcare coverage? Fuck you. You can't pay rent? Fuck you. Fuck you. and fuck you.

You're full of shit, as usual. There was no "50% crash". The data clearly indicate it's a V-shaped recovery. The trajectory is favorable to everyone except willfully blind trump haters like you. The dim-retards are saying Fuck You! to every American because they want to derail the recovery.
Old 10-06-2020, 04:40 PM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

Oh, I forgot. V- shaped, yes! The stock market buckled this afternoon, when news of the stimulus talks failing got out. But those Dummies don't know we have a V.

I forgot, too, about the Deep State meetings, where we were instructed to talk down the economy. How could I forget? They all ended with the same mantra. We had to say ''Biden good, Orange Man bad'', 4 times, or we were not excused to go home.

One time I tried to leave after saying it just 3 times. The Deep State Nuns whipped me so hard, I couldn't sit for a week.
Old 10-06-2020, 04:48 PM   #22
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Even Rudy has bailed on his lier in chief. I miss the BSC Rudy. He could nearly make the putin/trump party look smart
Old 10-06-2020, 04:52 PM   #23
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Even Rudy has bailed on his lier in chief. I miss the BSC Rudy. He could nearly make the putin/trump party look smart
Remember when Rudy kept visiting the Ukraine, he was going to blow open the Hunter Biden corruption?

God Damn. Ol Rudy stopped when his own corruption was undermining his ''investigation''. America's Mayor, my ass.
Old 10-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #24
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Oh, I forgot. V- shaped, yes! The stock market buckled this afternoon, when news of the stimulus talks failing got out. But those Dummies don't know we have a V.

I forgot, too, about the Deep State meetings, where we were instructed to talk down the economy. How could I forget? They all ended with the same mantra. We had to say ''Biden good, Orange Man bad'', 4 times, or we were not excused to go home.

One time I tried to leave after saying it just 3 times. The Deep State Nuns whipped me so hard, I couldn't sit for a week.

If you read too much into daily or hourly stock market movements, you're even stupider than trump.

And if you're a Deep Stater you should enjoy reading Kim Strassel's book sometime:

Old 10-06-2020, 05:01 PM   #25
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Hey lad. Can you stay on topic for a minute. Where is the trump family and Rudy support for the idiot in chief? Start you own thread bout how the putin/trump party fucking up the Obama economy
Old 10-06-2020, 05:03 PM   #26
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Remember when Rudy kept visiting the Ukraine, he was going to blow open the Hunter Biden corruption?

God Damn. Ol Rudy stopped when his own corruption was undermining his ''investigation''. America's Mayor, my ass.
You dim-retards call it "corrupt" to investigate or expose obvious corruption by your own ilk. That's how thoroughly corrupt you are.

Btw where's Hunter?

Old 10-06-2020, 05:10 PM   #27
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

So Rudy went back to his place in the bottom of the slimey trump swamp? How can trump do any possibly worse than a rudy?
Old 10-06-2020, 05:15 PM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
How can New York City do any possibly worse than a de Blows-me-o?
FTFY.
Old 10-06-2020, 05:29 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
And if you're a Deep Stater you should enjoy reading Kim Strassel's book sometime:

I'm not a Deep Stater, but I'll get that book. And keep it next to the copy of Mein Kompff you sent me. So nice of you to autograph it. Some of my relatives think it really is Hitler's signature.
Old 10-06-2020, 05:38 PM   #30
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I forgot, too, about the Deep State meetings.... The Deep State Nuns whipped me so hard, I couldn't sit for a week.
Quote:
I'm not a Deep Stater...
Then why do you attend their meetings and endure their whippings?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women